ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

News: Nowinski To Possibly Retire!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Oct 2003, 05:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default News: Nowinski To Possibly Retire!

PW:

Chris Nowinski might face early retirement due to his battle with post-concussion syndrome. He continues to suffer from severe headaches, which are off and on every couple of days. Doctors are taking extreme precautions, so they will not allow him to wrestle until the headaches stop and not reoccur for at least 30 days.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2003, 06:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I really hope that Chris Nowinski gets better and soon. If he does retire this would be bad news. About a year ago when he and Randy Ortan had first started to shine I didn't like Ortan at first but always spoke very highly of Nowinski. I still think that he has a positive future in wrestling and I would hate to see him not return he was better then the likes of Maven.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2003, 06:06 PM   #3 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

I Hope so too, I'm a Nowinki Mark!

Old 28 Oct 2003, 06:09 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

well from what I heard steve blackman had the same thing and he still suffers from it but not nearly as often I do hope he recovers he was great as a heel
Old 28 Oct 2003, 06:13 PM   #5 (permalink)

Agreed, Nowinski Has that Genius Lanny poffo Gimmick With a harvard asshole style, Either way, It's worth seeing. It's was also good to see nowinski actually put in angles like The Whole Iraq Debate angle With Scott (I.Q of Bullwinkle) Steiner!

Old 28 Oct 2003, 11:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

damn, I hope he can continue and wrestle, I like watching him.
Old 29 Oct 2003, 04:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

I like him, but if things aren't gonna be good, I hope he pursues for masters and PhD at Harvard.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2003, 05:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Well he had a great career and I always thought he was one of the most underatted champions of all time. His title runs were always well defended and he made everyone he faced look like gold. Truly a master of the mat as well as his unique arial style helped to propel him to the upper tier of wrestlers. Unfortunatly WWE misused him because he is not named HHH so he was forced to carry untalented pieces of trash half the time.

I'd also like to see Blackman back. I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen him do the thing that he used to do when he would do that thing with the stick and that other thing that always got such huge pops. Maybe Blackman and Chris could form a heel tag team and when Steve hits Chris in the head (Because all heal teams have to accidentally hit each other at some point to show they're both stupid and bad guys) but Chris has his mask on and they laugh it off and pop some asparin. You know what the fans want Vince. Give Chris another title reign the time is now!
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2003, 10:52 PM   #9 (permalink)

is that whole post on Blackman or nowinski?

Old 29 Oct 2003, 11:17 PM   #10 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

both
Old 30 Oct 2003, 10:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
Well he had a great career and I always thought he was one of the most underatted champions of all time. His title runs were always well defended and he made everyone he faced look like gold. Truly a master of the mat as well as his unique arial style helped to propel him to the upper tier of wrestlers. Unfortunatly WWE misused him because he is not named HHH so he was forced to carry untalented pieces of trash half the time.

I'd also like to see Blackman back. I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen him do the thing that he used to do when he would do that thing with the stick and that other thing that always got such huge pops. Maybe Blackman and Chris could form a heel tag team and when Steve hits Chris in the head (Because all heal teams have to accidentally hit each other at some point to show they're both stupid and bad guys) but Chris has his mask on and they laugh it off and pop some asparin. You know what the fans want Vince. Give Chris another title reign the time is now!

my head hurts just from having read this, EXO......*looks confused*

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 03:14 PM   #12 (permalink)

The Butcher is on a distinguished road

Well you never want to see someone end their career on a bad note like Nowinski
but I never liked the guy I just felt that did not fit in with the WWE but I will give him credit on making it there and it's alot of hard work to get there and you can tell by the way how well he worked on tough enough but I just never took a liking to him but also I hope he does get better because it's not good to suffer post concussion syndrome it can be very bad so I wish him all the best in recovery.
The Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote