ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

3 weeks Goldberg...Triple H will be comin to collect his Loan.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Oct 2003, 12:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default 3 weeks Goldberg...Triple H will be comin to collect his Loan.

You'll either Get Down or Lay down Goldberg. But no matter how you cut it, You'll lose. You see Billy, it's simple. You (like most WCW trash...Except Bischoff), Is worthless. You're a fucking pathetic joke, and you only have 3 moves. You came from a BUSH LEague, Got a Push, and Flopped...Thats life, Billy.

You're no different from Jeff Jarrett, Randy Savage, Hulk Hogan, Rowdy Piper, and Sting. Why you say? Wlel the answer is pretty simple, Billy. They were all part of the failure known as WCW 99-2001. They're all Mid-carders (Who main evented in the Joke known as WCW) and have no Drawing Power. You were supposed to be the future of WCW...Well where is that company now? The company that died because of your push. The company that couldn't even clear 1.0 in ppv buy rates, you head lined. That company lost 10's of million of dollars, and Vince purchased it for Penny's, and let Trips beat their enire rosters head in for a year straight (We'll just call it a early wedding gift).

Now you can add your name to that list (again). The funny thing is Billy, Trips tried to give you a Push...And just like in WCW, you fucked it up. Now he has to clean up the mess again, and save WWE...Thanks a lot Billy, Trips can't even enjoy a Honey Moon, with out you destroying the title He made famous. Now he's going to have to rebuild the Piece of Shit WCW title , again....How ironic that is, eh? The 1st time he gave it a image, was after it was made a joke by you 5 years ago. So in retrospect, Triple H has been cleaning up your messes for about a year now, even when you wasn't around.

Well look at the bright side Billy...There always is TNA...Right?

Side Note: Shine it up real Nice, Billy...The real Owner of the Belt will be back in 3 weeks...

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 28 Oct 2003 at 12:25 AM.
Old 28 Oct 2003, 12:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
3 weeks Goldberg...Triple H will be comin to collect his Loan.
I fucking hope so... nuff said.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2003, 12:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LOL, Goldberg is such a flop, that they have to have HHH create a storyline for him before taking time off. He's the champ, and can't create his own storylines and they have someone injure him to keep his botching ass off TV. What a fuckin joke of a champ he is. I'm not much of a HHH fan, but I can't wait for him to come back and destroy Boreberg.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2003, 12:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
You'll either Get Down or Lay down Goldberg. But no matter how you cut it, You'll lose. You see Billy, it's simple. You (like most WCW trash...Except Bischoff), Is worthless. You're a fucking pathetic joke, and you only have 3 moves. You came from a BUSH LEague, Got a Push, and Flopped...Thats life, Billy.

You're no different from Jeff Jarrett, Randy Savage, Hulk Hogan, Rowdy Piper, and Sting. Why you say? Wlel the answer is pretty simple, Billy. They were all part of the failure known as WCW 99-2001. They're all Mid-carders (Who main evented in the Joke known as WCW) and have no Drawing Power. You were supposed to be the future of WCW...Well where is that company now? The company that died because of your push. The company that couldn't even clear 1.0 in ppv buy rates, you head lined. That company lost 10's of million of dollars, and Vince purchased it for Penny's, and let Trips beat their enire rosters head in for a year straight (We'll just call it a early wedding gift).

Now you can add your name to that list (again). The funny thing is Billy, Trips tried to give you a Push...And just like in WCW, you fucked it up. Now he has to clean up the mess again, and save WWE...Thanks a lot Billy, Trips can't even enjoy a Honey Moon, with out you destroying the title He made famous. Now he's going to have to rebuild the Piece of Shit WCW title , again....How ironic that is, eh? The 1st time he gave it a image, was after it was made a joke by you 5 years ago. So in retrospect, Triple H has been cleaning up your messes for about a year now, even when you wasn't around.

Side Note: Shine it up real Nice, Billy...The real Owner of the Belt will be back in 3 weeks...
TESTIFY
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2003, 12:47 AM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H

so how is your ewr game going did you fire everybody but hhh
Old 28 Oct 2003, 12:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^I fired Goldberg and Hogan. Goldberg actually got fired twice, 1st by me, and then TNA fired him. lol. Triple H isn't my Champion on either brand. Brock holds both titles, Triple H is in a feud with Stonecold. Brock is feuding with Samoa Joe, Benoit is feuding with LOW ki, and Jericho is feuding with Angle...Everything is drawing, and I have brought and crushed ROH and MLW.
Old 28 Oct 2003, 12:58 AM   #7 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

lol I am playing as MLW

and just got a four * match out of tanaka and kea

Last edited by Kara; 28 Oct 2003 at 01:00 AM.
Kara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2003, 01:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I'm learning now how to make ROH draw. At 1st I'd get shut down by trying to make them too big, and going the ppv route to early. They don't have WWE's budget. lol
Old 28 Oct 2003, 01:03 AM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

My Rating dude, is a fucking jack ass. But all my matches gain overness. So fuck his rating, lol. He'll only give Benoit, Joe, Low Ki, and Angle a decent rating.
Old 28 Oct 2003, 01:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

^^You can change the rating guy.
Old 28 Oct 2003, 01:04 AM   #11 (permalink)

LOL he calls all my womens matches dud i got lita victoria gail jazz daffney and trinity
Old 28 Oct 2003, 01:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

I edited like half of my wrestlers, fired Rock Goldberg and RVD... and most of the jobbers.
Old 28 Oct 2003, 01:08 AM   #13 (permalink)

i went from a 1.10 rating to a 3.66 in just one show
Old 28 Oct 2003, 01:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

^^How?? From Heat to Raw??
Old 28 Oct 2003, 01:12 AM   #15 (permalink)

nope I and now playing as wwe I am playing as MLW