ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Don't ya just HATE J.R.?!?!?!?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Oct 2003, 07:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road
Default Don't ya just HATE J.R.?!?!?!?

Okay, maybe this isn't worthy of its own thread, but I want to know:
Am I alone in my rampant, frothing-at-the-mouth, watching-RAW-with-my-TV-muted, complete and utter hatred of Jim Ross?

I mean, honestly, he makes me want to tear of my rather large ears and eat them so that I won't have to listen to him anymore (thank God, my mute button gets the job done!)

Anybody know how I can listen to the spanish announcers instead?

I'm pretty sure the WWE know how much I hate him because they keep teasing me that JR might go away (Kane burned him, Coach and Snow put him on the shelf for a week), only to have him come back! I keep wishing that somebody will get the job done and I will be free to listen to Raw while I watch it.

"Good God Allmighty, I can't believe this..I..I...This man is sick!...What the Hell is this going to accomplish?...That no-good son of a bitch!...Oh my God, will there be hell to pay...HELL....TO....PAY....(RAW goes off the air)...

I feel a bit better now.

RAW IS GOD I HATE J.R.!!!!
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2003, 12:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Read my sig.
Old 28 Oct 2003, 12:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

No my friend you are most certainly not alone in this problem.....I have always hated JR and in the past 6 months the King also. Jim Ross was never a good commentator, people say they like him because they don't know what a true play-by-play man is suppose to sound like. The man has to be the most bios play-by-play in the history, he's got nothing on someone like Gordon Sole, Joey Styles, Eric Bishoff, Vince Mcmahone (back in the day he knew his shit and he was good, people have to admit that), Mike Tenay. For that brief amount of time that Coach and Snow did Raw I actually felt releaved, but it was short lived and it looks like Good ole JR will truly never go away.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2003, 10:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

good ol' JR will never go away because he now owns a larger share of wwe than anyone except the McMahon family.....he writes his own paycheck.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2003, 01:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

JR is irritating and I wish they'd replace him but I doubt they will until he has another stroke or 3.

Until then we'll get classic lines like:

"That's like a tree stump slamming down on your heart."
"He's getting beaten like a government mule!"
"Stone Cold, let me suck you dry!"
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2003, 01:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
PWF IS BORING!

Besus is on a distinguished road

I hate him too.

http://gstorm.proboards13.com/index.cgi?board=Gamesux

^Bash HHH There....Reason Why And Many Other's
Think He Sucks AND *PROOF* That The Lame Hold's
Back Talent.
Besus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2003, 02:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
JR is irritating and I wish they'd replace him but I doubt they will until he has another stroke or 3.

Until then we'll get classic lines like:

"That's like a tree stump slamming down on your heart."
"He's getting beaten like a government mule!"
"Stone Cold, let me suck you dry!"
LMFAO
Old 29 Oct 2003, 04:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

He is annoying sometimes
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2003, 05:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
I doubt they will until he has another stroke or 3
JR has bells palsy.....

I don't hate JR... he really isnt that bad, though he does tent to go overboard.

Bring on the flames...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2003, 07:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I like to listen to JR just to see how many times during a telecast how many times he fucks up the names of moves. Its at least 3 a RAW

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 03:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of
Unhappy

Well....I....I....I guess for the exception of my good friend Trevelbond, none of you seem to have appreciated the quality commentating that I tried so very hardly to bring all you young fans throughout the years. Yes, I'll admit that I do have a tendency to become overexcited at times when I stand up and yell out such things like " Stone Cold!!! Stone Cold!!! Stone Cold!!!" or "He's being whipped like a government mule!!!" throughout the entire RAW telecast, but I assure you that I'm merely just trying to share the passion and pure excitement that I have for this business with all of you who are at home. Tell me, if I were to disappear from from the announcers booth tomorrow, could any of you honestly say that you wouldn't miss any of those snazzy expressive sayings that are uttered from my paralyzed lips each and every week? I most certainly think not.
Old 30 Oct 2003, 03:24 PM   #12 (permalink)

The Butcher is on a distinguished road

I don't understand why so many people hate JR I mean the man is good at what he does and he is alot better than Coach and I cannot stand him at all because he sucks at everything that he does. But JR has been around wrestling for many years 25 years to be exact and he is one of the best commentators around and to lose JR as a play by play would be bad and it's quite clear that alot of people like him and the King and JR are great together and they have been together for a very long time and just to get rid of JR would be the wrong thing to do and one of the reasons in my own opinion is Raw is good when JR and the King are there and every other announcer there is not the same and I find it boring. And whoever said wait until JR has another stroke well whoever wants to talk like that about other people well you are just a no good peice of trash and should not even to be allowed to post on here unless you have some damn respect and maybe you might end up with something like that yourself and how would you like it if people said that about you. Jackass
The Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 03:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^this is my favorite post in a long time. Classic.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 03:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of
Smile

Quote:
I don't understand why so many people hate JR I mean the man is good at what he does and he is alot better than Coach and I cannot stand him at all because he sucks at everything that he does. But JR has been around wrestling for many years 25 years to be exact and he is one of the best commentators around and to lose JR as a play by play would be bad and it's quite clear that alot of people like him and the King and JR are great together and they have been together for a very long time and just to get rid of JR would be the wrong thing to do and one of the reasons in my own opinion is Raw is good when JR and the King are there and every other announcer there is not the same and I find it boring. And whoever said wait until JR has another stroke well whoever wants to talk like that about other people well you are just a no good peice of trash and should not even to be allowed to post on here unless you have some damn respect and maybe you might end up with something like that yourself and how would you like it if people said that about you. Jackass
Why thank you very much my young friend. It feels good to know that I'm still appreciated by some folks like yourself.
Old 30 Oct 2003, 04:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Don't get me wrong, I don't want JR crippled, I just want him off the air. I have little doubt that there is still a hell of a lot he can do for WWE, but I feel like him time as announcer should end. He is repetitive and irritating. Like I said before, he makes it hard to watch RAW with sound. On top of that, how many more times is he going to go away for a while only to return to an in-ring 'performance'?
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote