ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Not that I miss him THAT much, but...When the hell will Edge be back?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Oct 2003, 05:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road
Default Not that I miss him THAT much, but...When the hell will Edge be back?

Does anybody know how much longer he's expected to be out?
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 05:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

He should be back by summer 2004
Old 27 Oct 2003, 06:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Holy Shit! That long still, eh? Thanks for the info anyway!
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 07:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I'm pretty happy that he has not been around, I don't even notice that he is gone.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 07:46 PM   #5 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

^ Lmao
Old 27 Oct 2003, 08:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I hope he stays gone because he fuckin sucks. He was best with Christian and as a singles wrestler (not really cuz he tags with random people every week), he has no fuckin personality. Maybe he'll return with a fresh character and gimmick to be entertaining, but I'm not counting on it.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2003, 05:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I agree I think he was also better as a tag team with Christian but Im don't think that will happen again.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2003, 10:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I liked him. Despite having multiple tag partners, he has had some awesome matches, even some match of the year ones, I hope he can back as soon as possible.
Old 29 Oct 2003, 03:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

I think that most probably he would return as a heel on SD.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote