ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Backstage Egos - Zach Gowen/Shaniqua ***Merged***

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Oct 2003, 04:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Backstage Egos

There has been much rumble in the WWE locker room about how the younger wrestlers have been growing massive egos and building bad reputations. Among them is Zach Gowen. He used to be defended by most of the people in the locker room, looked at as a good worker and really thought of as one of the hardest working wrestlers. Sources close to the situation are saying that his personality has taken a complete turn ever since doing the Vince McMahon-Hulk Hogan angle. There is already talk of him being let go as soon as his contract expires. That may be true since he has not attracted as many pops from the crowd as he use to.

Also, Shaniqua is said to be one of the least popular persons backstage. She is said to be kissing up to a lot of the better known names in the company and acts like she is above everyone else in the locker room.

On the other hand, Randy Orton is said to be very friendly and humble backstage. However, inside sources and industry professionals are saying that he is only a big push away from becoming one of the company’s biggest headaches.

[ Source: Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter. Subscription information available at PWTorch.com ]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
LMAO at Gowen's ego!!
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 04:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Zach Gowen with an ego? HAH..lets see how far that'll take him..
Old 27 Oct 2003, 05:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Zach? what does he have to have an ego about? one leg? isnt that a bad thing? LOL
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 07:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Zach's a jobber, Who the fuck cares, take his one legged- gimp ass back to TNA

Quote:
However, inside sources and industry professionals are saying that he is only a big push away from becoming one of the company’s biggest headaches.
LMFAO, Who the fuck wrote this, let me guess Boone. Close this fuckin' useless thread. What a fuckin' stupid comment

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 10:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica
Default WWE Lockerroom Furious With Zach Gowen & Shaniqua

Story By: Ben Johnson
October 27, 2003

Source: The Torch Newsletter (PWTorch.com)

Zach Gowen is said to be a real problem in the back. While most initially thought he was just a nice kid trying to fit in, most can no longer stand him. He's said to have a huge ego after working with Vince and Hogan, and his being very disrespectful and immature backstage. Some even say that the reason he's getting little TV time is to prevent further inflation of his ego. The word going around is that Zach will probably be let go when his contract is up.

Shaniqua is also becoming one of the least popular wrestlers in the dressing room, also getting an ego. While in OVW, she would always treat the other developmental wrestlers poorly, yet suck up to the big names that were down for some training. Right now, she suddenly feels she's better than everyone else and is not making any friends.

Come on, you shouldn't develop an ego when you haven't even been in the business a year. You are there to learn, noy going around thinking you are
better than everyone else. Your thoughts...
Old 27 Oct 2003, 10:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

My Thoughts Exactly

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 11:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well those two are two of the dumber idiots in the world. They better enjoy the limelight while they can because neither of them brings anything to the table, that won't be forgotten by the next blunt. They should be backstage kissing ass and serving punch n pie

Last edited by Dre; 27 Oct 2003 at 11:20 PM.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 11:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
Well those two are two of the dumber idiots in the world. They better enjoy the limelight while they can because neither of them brings anything to the table, that won't be forgotten by the next blunt. They should be backstage kissing ass and serving punch n pie
^^
What Dre said..
Old 27 Oct 2003, 11:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

Zach an ego? Good god all mighty?

Shaniqua? I could kinda see that based on Tough Enough 2. She seemed to have a bit of an ego.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2003, 04:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

I predict that Zach will be gone within a year.
Fuck you you one legged freak!

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2003, 03:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

The only reason they MIGHT keep linda is that shee is the only women "force"on SD. Gowen's gone.