ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Raw or Smackdown

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Oct 2003, 07:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Question Raw or Smackdown

Im not sure if this was posted already,but which is your favorite show Raw or Smackdown. I like Raw better because its live and I don't know whats already going to happen.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 12:22 AM   #2 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

RAW right now is better, hands down. If Smackdown! was live, then it would have a shot.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 12:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I gotta say that I like SD better then Raw, I have thought that now for over a year now. I think that Raw focus's on shock value and promo's, while SD is more wrestling base. If you like long talking skits then Raw i think is better, but if you like to watch the in-ring talent, then you have to go with SD on the roster alone
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 12:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I like Smackdown better...it doesn't have nearly as many world champs who don't know how to wrestle

certain bald headed, fuckers who can't do more than 4 moves would never hold a belt on a RESPECTABLE show like Smackdown

sidenote: Good thread
Old 27 Oct 2003, 01:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Gotta go with Smackdown!

Other than Y2J, Raw has no in-ring talent. SD! is the wrestling show, Raw is the talk show.
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 07:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

let me see here.........

Smack Down! or RAW

Smack Down is better?????

RAW is better????

NO

look at it this way :

the WWE belt on SD is only for 3 guys (that means if your name is NOT: Brock Lesnar , Big Show or Kurt Angle you will never win the damn thing) it has been like that from the day Brock Lesnar won the belt "Summer Slam 2002". you have guys like BENOIT , EDDIE GUERRERO and JOHN CENA"who proved to the world last Sunday that he has it" who can be great WWE Champions.

then again the World Title belt on RAW was held by 3 guys HHH"1st time 2 months" , HBK"one month only" HHH"2nd time 9 months" and now Goldberg. but here we have a problem , because in the 9 months HHH held that belt he made every RAW superstar look weak. RVD , Kane , Booker T , KEVIN NASH and CHRIS JERICHO used to be maineventers but because they all jobbed to HHH they can NOT be taken seriously as next in line to become The World Champions of the years (or months) to come.

will thats my take on it , and its up to you to choose the better Brand.

( or just F*ck the whole thing and just watch both shows )

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 27 Oct 2003 at 07:23 AM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 07:52 AM   #7 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Smackdown is a second rate promotion and Raw is the #1 show in wrestling today. I watch both show's religously and I always look more forward to Raw than Smackdown cause simply put Smackdown is played out, it's the same 'ol shit every week with the same 'ol main event paper champion's Angle and Brock all year. Paul Heyman is the perfect GM and he will single handedly save the flopping brand, he broght the rating's up to 3.6 last week, Heyman is a bigger draw than Brock and Angle combined LMAO. The WWE admited to putting more effort and focusing more on Raw because it's the most watched wrestling show in the world today.
Old 27 Oct 2003, 02:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Personally I prefer Raw. It may focus a LOT on promos and crap but it does have a few good wrestlers that can hold it together (bar Goldberg and Rosey). SmackDown! on the other hand has laughable storylines not worthy of the lowest of e-feds, but it does have the best, most exciting, and most humourable in-ring workers (bar that piece of vermin (no offense to vermin) Brock Lesnar who has the charisma of a long tube of plastic).

That's my two-cents.
Old 27 Oct 2003, 06:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Since few people seem to prefer Smackdown, I'll go again:

Wrestlers I like watching on Smackdown!:
Angle
Eddie
Benoit
Tajiri
Cena
Rey (sort-of)
Haas (not Banjamin though)

Wrestlers I like to watch on Raw:
Jericho
Triple H

That's the reason I like Smackdown better! Plus I don't have to put up with Austin, Goldberger, Kane (he still sucks in the ring), Steiner, Test, and the one I hate the most...Jim Ross! So tired of his overblown crap!

True, I have to put up with Albert and Show, but it's a price I'm willing to pay to see Angle alone.

If only Heyman were actually in charge...
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2003, 06:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Raw By Far, to Me Watching smackdown feels like a Chore!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2003, 12:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Smackdown

I find myself always looking forward to watching it every Thursday night and that's because they have some of the best wrestlers on there and they put on the best matches.

I still watch Raw even if it has been lacking....
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote