ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who has the guts in the WWE lockeroom to bash HHH?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Oct 2003, 03:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Your in my yard!

DeadMan Inc. can only hope to improveDeadMan Inc. can only hope to improveDeadMan Inc. can only hope to improve
Default Who has the guts in the WWE lockeroom to bash HHH?

thats rvd right now and here is HHH handling the backstage bashing!
DeadMan Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2003, 04:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Since HHH fucked Steph yesterday (the got married), it's useless to bash him. period.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2003, 07:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

RVD is the only one with balls enough to tell it like it is.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2003, 07:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I think RVD or Austin
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2003, 07:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^LMAO...

Yeah. What. Ever.
Old 26 Oct 2003, 08:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

What Was The Question...

Who Has The Balls To Do Bash HHH

An Even Better Question.....

WHO HAS BASHED HHH, And Not Jobbed

Yeah, that's what I thought, Have fun RVD in Trashville sellin' comic books

Side Note: As of yesterday, HHH OWNS THE WWE, LMFAO

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2003, 10:52 PM   #7 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I thought you said hhh is a wrestler and doesnt use politics hmmmmmmmm
Old 27 Oct 2003, 12:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

none of those guys have the balls or have reason to tell off HHH

who they should tell off is Goldberg, that useless, no-selling, spot botching, mic skill lacking, jobber in training got the belt after less than what? 6 months in the company??
everyone should be outraged
Yeah Trips held it for a long while, but you know what? Back in the day people would hold the belt for a year at a time. Trips had to hold this belt to give it credability. He earned that belt. He has been around for years, he has paid his dues time and again. Yeah he's boning the boss's daughter...don't deny the boy his proper respect just because you're jealous.
Old 27 Oct 2003, 12:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
none of those guys have the balls or have reason to tell off HHH

who they should tell off is Goldberg, that useless, no-selling, spot botching, mic skill lacking, jobber in training got the belt after less than what? 6 months in the company??
everyone should be outraged
Yeah Trips held it for a long while, but you know what? Back in the day people would hold the belt for a year at a time. Trips had to hold this belt to give it credability. He earned that belt. He has been around for years, he has paid his dues time and again. Yeah he's boning the boss's daughter...don't deny the boy his proper respect just because you're jealous.
Exactly if HHH didn't hold the title for the time that he did that title would have no credibilty right now. Although having Bill Goldberg with the title around his waist isn't to crediable in itself.
I wouldn't bash HHH but Goldberg then man truly hasn't earned anything that he has, its all cheap hype.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 06:53 AM   #10 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Criple H ran with the ball for 9 month's because THERE WAS NOBODY ON RAW THAT WAS CHAMPIONSHIP MATERIAL. Both Rock and Austin were out of action, only guy's left were main event jobber's like that piece of trash nash, Steiner, Jobber T, hasbeenkid and Y2JOBBER.

Paul Levesque's title reign was a complete flop considering he was injured half the time and put on some of the WORST PPV main event's I have ever seen. Book/Trips WM 19 was the WORST WM title match in WWE history. Both Stener/Trips main event's were HORRIBLE and so were both Nash/Trips main event's.

Sidnote: Goldberg is 10X the wrestler Triple H is.
Old 27 Oct 2003, 09:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKBERG
Rock...have you watched a Goldberg match?
The man can't wrestle.He has less than 4 moves. He usually fucks up those moves. His mic skills are non existant. He is useless piece of Trash who isn't worthy of jobbing to Steven Richards at house shows.Vince needs to send his lazy, talentless shit stain of a wrestler to TNA.
Old 27 Oct 2003, 10:29 AM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

man.....somebody got Kurt angry.....been ranting on Goldberg for days now.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 12:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
Rock...have you watched a Goldberg match?
The man can't wrestle.He has less than 4 moves. He usually fucks up those moves. His mic skills are non existant. He is useless piece of Trash who isn't worthy of jobbing to Steven Richards at house shows.Vince needs to send his lazy, talentless shit stain of a wrestler to TNA.
You forget one thing Kurt, hes also a egotiscal DICK...remember he was mad because of JR saying that Batisha was larger than him? (which is sort of true if you see them both together) God, what a dick..he need to get over himself..
Old 27 Oct 2003, 01:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKBERG
Criple H ran with the ball for 9 month's because THERE WAS NOBODY ON RAW THAT WAS CHAMPIONSHIP MATERIAL. Both Rock and Austin were out of action, only guy's left were main event jobber's like that piece of trash nash, Steiner, Jobber T, hasbeenkid and Y2JOBBER.

Paul Levesque's title reign was a complete flop considering he was injured half the time and put on some of the WORST PPV main event's I have ever seen. Book/Trips WM 19 was the WORST WM title match in WWE history. Both Stener/Trips main event's were HORRIBLE and so were both Nash/Trips main event's.

What Rock are you serious with that comment. When was the last time Stiener or Nash put on a good match, I bet no one can say for sure. Nash without a shadow of a doubt hasn't had a remotly good match in over 2 years. He hasn't wrestled a decent match in the WWE since he came back with NWO, and thats the TRUTH. Steiner can't even complet a belly to belly without looking like his back is about to go out. Even when he was a major face the crowd would start booing him at live events because he couldn't sell anything. That isn't HHH fault that he has to wrestle washed has-been with Steroid problems, he can't help that Raw just sucks and he is one of the only wrestlers there who can delever a decent match......As for Bill Goldberg, you gotta be kidding me, this guy has done nothing yet to impress me, besides adding a new kick into his entrance into the ring. The man has got nothing that can keep me interested in him. You can only punch kick and scream but so many times in a match before people want to see something like i don't know a basic armbar, collar and elbow lockup something.

Last edited by Dre; 27 Oct 2003 at 01:49 PM.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 02:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Wait - don't throw anything at me before I finish what I have to say.

Why does everyone here hate Steiner? I don't know why...but I like the guy!

Now you may throw things at me...