ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Jobbers Pay Their Respect At WWE Owner's Weddin'

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Oct 2003, 11:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Jobbers Pay Their Respect At WWE Owner's Weddin'

Live Report From HHH & Stephanie's Wedding

Partial Credit: Westchester Journal News

Full Credit: HHHIsYourLordAndSaviour.Com

Despite those annoying false rumors, HHH and Stephanie did indeed wed yesterday afternoon in Sleepy Hollow, New York at St. Teresa of Avila Catholic Church.

Stephanie wore an ivory gown with fitted bodice and moderate train, while HHH wore a traditional black tuxedo.

According to local media, the local police force kept fans at least a half-block from the wedding. Kurt Angle, Booker T, Rikishi, Mick Foley, Big Show, and Ric Flair were among the wrestlers in attendance. Supposedly, it was a very sedate and calm wedding.

About eighty fans came to the area to try and see HHH and Stephanie. Just about all were from Sleepy Hollow and many were preteenagers.

Side Note: Where Are The Rest Of The Jobbers, Don't They Know, HHH OWNS THE WWE, LMFAO

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2003, 11:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Booker T and Rikishi???how did those jobbers get past security???
Old 26 Oct 2003, 11:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

^^^In all churches, there is a section, not in the main body of the hall, but usually to the right where you go into a small dark windowless room and listen through a speaker.

Side Note: Mostly built for leappards and other people with fucked up diseases.

9 Times....
Old 26 Oct 2003, 11:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Rikishi? hes a fag, poor HHH. were their any divas there for Steph? i figured Y2J, RVD, Dudleys, people like that would be there (i know you didnt mention all, but i figured someone would mention them being there)
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2003, 01:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Posted by SLASHHH - Today at 07:47 PM
^^^In all churches, there is a section, not in the main body of the hall, but usually to the right where you go into a small dark windowless room and listen through a speaker.

Side Note: Mostly built for leappards and other people with fucked up diseases.

I think you mean lepers LMFAO...
Old 26 Oct 2003, 01:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

^^^No, I mean the animal species native to Africa that is a part of the feline family group

9 Times....
Old 26 Oct 2003, 01:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK

^lmfao
Old 26 Oct 2003, 01:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Just playin' wit' ya Knuckles, good to have you aboard

Side Note: Lovin' the banner

9 Times....
Old 26 Oct 2003, 01:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

Thanks man - I hate the BG; too cluttered with stupid 3D brushes

Side Note: I really like how you done yours (if you did do yours); what program(s) were used for it?
Old 26 Oct 2003, 01:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Oh no mayn, LOL, I can't even turn my computer on let alone fuckin' work Photoshop. *Looks around* I just found this on the net. You should go into the Grpahics Forum, we have people like Stone Cold, Exo, and WhiteWolf who know alot about that type of shit.

9 Times....
Old 26 Oct 2003, 02:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

lol...OK
Old 26 Oct 2003, 02:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

Sorry for double-posting but whenever ANY page on this site loads, it sounds as if a mouse is being grinded up by gears inside my computer! lol...this happens in no other site and I was just wondering if this happens to anyone else?
Old 26 Oct 2003, 04:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Well, I don't wanna be arrogant. I attend the wedding myself. The WWE hired electrical engineers, one of them is me.
I saw those who weren't mentioned, like RVD, Bubba Ray, Test, Stacy, Tazz, FBI, X-Pac, Diesel, HBK, Razor Ramon, Justin Credible, Mean Street Posse, etc.
Definitely all wrestlers were invited, but I think only 70% of them were there.
It was a great ceremony though.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 08:03 AM   #14 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Now that thier officialy married, Paul Levesque is officialy a FRENCH MAN WHORE
Old 27 Oct 2003, 04:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

^^^ Who OWNS THE WWE, LMFAO

9 Times....