ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Trips dropped it to a jobber

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Oct 2003, 01:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Trips dropped it to a jobber

We all know that, but which one of the other jobbers on the roster would you have rather seen Hunter trust holding his belt while he was away...fucking the boss's daughter.

I personally would have liked to see HBK get another run with the title.
Shawn might be old, his back might be fucked up....but he can still do more than 4 moves. Unlike certain other bald, talentless, no selling, spot botching, ratings dropping, failed linebacker, jobber wannabe bitches...who shall remain nameless.
Old 26 Oct 2003, 02:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

HBK, or Kane. But not that bald, talentless, no selling, spot botching, ratings dropping, failed linebacker, jobber wannabe bitch. Anyone but him.
Old 26 Oct 2003, 07:48 AM   #3 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Hurt Angel, I suggest you stick to posting in off topic cause you have no wrestling knowledge. HBK as champ ROTFLMAO. Put this cripled christian faggot in the cruiser weight division on that second rate promotion Smackdown.

Sidenote: cripled gold medalist Hurt Angle wont last more than 3 more year's in the WWE, I gaurentee it and to bad he's not on Raw cause we all know he would have been the first to job to Goldberg LMAO
Old 26 Oct 2003, 10:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKBERG
Hurt Angel, I suggest you stick to posting in off topic cause you have no wrestling knowledge. HBK as champ ROTFLMAO. Put this cripled christian faggot in the cruiser weight division on that second rate promotion Smackdown.

Sidenote: cripled gold medalist Hurt Angle wont last more than 3 more year's in the WWE, I gaurentee it and to bad he's not on Raw cause we all know he would have been the first to job to Goldberg LMAO
Shawn Michaels has proven time and again that he has what it takes to be WWE champion, Michaels deserves at least one more run as Champ..unlike some other bald headed, spot botching, failed football playing, jobber wannabes, Michaels is a legend

What makes you think Kurt won't last 3 more years? He broke his neck? Take a look at Austin, how long has it been since Owen got him?
Every Angle match is entertaining, no matter who he faces.The man draws great heat from the crowd when he's a heel and when he's a face.
He's a great talent and a tremendous asset to the WWE.

Goldberg however has no actual talent. Considering he only has 4 moves you'd think he could at least do them right.In an unscripted match Goldberg would be destroyed by practically anyone you can name. His mic skills are as nonexistant as his wrestling skills. He's a flash in the pan. A flavor of the week. He won't last. This man will be forgotten...he is no legend.

Sidenote: Goldberg marks are not allowed to mention wrestling knowledge.
Old 26 Oct 2003, 10:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
John 3:16

bhamsteeldog1 can only hope to improvebhamsteeldog1 can only hope to improvebhamsteeldog1 can only hope to improve
Send a message via ICQ to bhamsteeldog1 Send a message via AIM to bhamsteeldog1 Send a message via MSN to bhamsteeldog1 Send a message via Yahoo to bhamsteeldog1

HBK would be a great choice for a title run before he actually retires. Kane would be only a carrier for a month or so, but not for an extended run. I would say that for an extended run (more than two months), I would go with Scott Stiener or even Booker T. Get it out of Goldberg's hands as quickly as possible. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
NWO 4-Life!

If you dare to know what goes on in my demented mind, go to:
www.geocities.com/bhamsteeldog1/index.html

Last edited by bhamsteeldog1; 26 Oct 2003 at 10:31 AM.
bhamsteeldog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2003, 12:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhamsteeldog1
HBK would be a great choice for a title run before he actually retires. Kane would be only a carrier for a month or so, but not for an extended run. I would say that for an extended run (more than two months), I would go with Scott Stiener or even Booker T. Get it out of Goldberg's hands as quickly as possible. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scott Steiner? Excuse me, but you must be smokin some fucked up weed. Scott Steiner is, not so much unlike Goldberg, un-talented. he was in the main-event picture when he first arrived in the WWE about a year ago, but had absolutely no chance, because like goldberg he has 6 or less moves he can do somewhat effectivelyt.

Booker T, on the other hand, i think would be a great choice. in the IC division. His back is hurting, but he's also on a winning streak. maybe he can have a short title run, maybe fued with Kane for a while, but then slowly fall back to the mid-card region once again
Old 26 Oct 2003, 02:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JC]
But not that bald, talentless, no selling, spot botching, ratings dropping, failed linebacker, jobber wannabe bitch. Anyone but him.
you forgot gay, LMAO (look at attachment)
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2003, 02:52 PM   #8 (permalink)

bhamsteeldog1 can only hope to improvebhamsteeldog1 can only hope to improvebhamsteeldog1 can only hope to improve
Send a message via ICQ to bhamsteeldog1 Send a message via AIM to bhamsteeldog1 Send a message via MSN to bhamsteeldog1 Send a message via Yahoo to bhamsteeldog1

Scott Stiener not only has a college background, but also has more moves than Goldberg. I'm no mark for Stiener, but even I have to admit that he would be a fantastic champion.
NWO 4-Life!

Old 26 Oct 2003, 03:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:

And with that post you now join the ranks of the usless idiot Goldberg sheep. Gldberg sucks, he proves that everytime he get's in the ring. Why you marks can't get past his gimmick is beyond me. You obviosly only care more about looks and gimmicks than actual wrestling ability... something Goldbeg has very little of. So stop with the cracks about people not having wrestling knowledge because if you actually cared about it as much as you act you'd think Goldberg sucked too.

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 26 Oct 2003 at 05:39 PM.
Mr. Hostility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2003, 05:26 PM   #10 (permalink)

I'm with ya Shadow King. Goldberg is a paper champion at best. The only reason he has the belt right now is because he's bald and wears black (remind you of anyone?). Nothing but a Stone Cold ripoff.
NWO 4-Life!

Old 26 Oct 2003, 06:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Triple H should've gave Kane the push, since Kane is the ratings draw. They'd still be in the low 4's if Kane had the strap.

Ex WCW Wrestlers=Rating killers
Old 27 Oct 2003, 06:40 AM   #12 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
Shawn Michaels has proven time and again that he has what it takes to be WWE champion, Michaels deserves at least one more run as Champ..unlike some other bald headed, spot botching, failed football playing, jobber wannabes, Michaels is a legend
You must be on crack if you think this faggot hasbeenkid deserves the belt again. He just got the strap last year which was a complete flop...the worst champion of the millenium, hbk winning the elimination chaber was the biggest joke of 2002. Put this cripled faggot in the cruiser weight division on that second rate promotion smackdown.

Quote:
What makes you think Kurt won't last 3 more years? He broke his neck? Take a look at Austin, how long has it been since Owen got him?
Every Angle match is entertaining, no matter who he faces.The man draws great heat from the crowd when he's a heel and when he's a face.
He's a great talent and a tremendous asset to the WWE.
uuuumm, HURT angle has ALOT of injury's which the WWE's trying to keep on a down low, ever wonder why he doesnt fight as often anymore, he wrestle's 2 matches a month cause he know's that he will be a cripled hasbeen like Bret Hart within a few year's. Hurt Angle has taken alot of bump's over the year's and has suffered alot of concussion's, he seem's to forget that wrestling is FAKE. I'll give him 3 more year's MAX. Oh and Goldberg is a bigger draw than Angle and I have the proof.

Quote:
Goldberg however has no actual talent. Considering he only has 4 moves you'd think he could at least do them right.In an unscripted match Goldberg would be destroyed by practically anyone you can name. His mic skills are as nonexistant as his wrestling skills. He's a flash in the pan. A flavor of the week. He won't last. This man will be forgotten...he is no legend.
That is just YOUR OPINION which is corrupt by the way but your entitled to your own opinion's. Let me ask you this, If Goldberg is as bad as you say he is then why the fuck did Vinny Mac pay him the top $$$ and why the fuck did Vinny Mac let Goldberg run with the ball on wrestling's #1 show just 6 month's after joining the company?

The fact of the matter remains that your just another jealous bias Goldberg hater, you cant stand the fact that Goldberg got the strap while all your favorite Raw wrestlers like Y2JOBBER and NIGGA T are held the fuck back.

The fact that Triple H himself JOBBED CLEAN to Goldberg proves that even Levesque know's Goldberg's da man cause during the past 3-4 year's I have NEVER seen Triple H job CLEAN at a PPV the way he did to Goldberg.

Sidenote: Smackdown is a second rate promotion, Crock Lesbo and Hurt Angel are both paper champion's and GOLDBERG is the real WWE champion on the #1 show in wrestling RAW!!
Old 27 Oct 2003, 07:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

Quote:

The fact that Triple H himself JOBBED CLEAN to Goldberg proves that even Levesque know's Goldberg's da man cause during the past 3-4 year's I have NEVER seen Triple H job CLEAN at a PPV the way he did to Goldberg
^ 'nuff said....

side note : like it or NOT , YOUR WORLD CAMPION : Da MAN GOLDBERG

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 07:16 AM   #14 (permalink)

Kurt, you need a lesson in wrestling terminoligy 101 cause you have no idea.

"Trips dropped it to a jobber" riiiiiiight

Goldberg is the last person you call a jobber, I wouldnt be suprised if he has a "no lose" stipulation in his contract lol

Sidenote: If Goldberg was on Smackdown he would boil through thier paper champ.

Last edited by The Great Khali; 27 Oct 2003 at 09:07 AM.
The Great Khali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 10:20 AM   #15 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

gotta join my fellow TOWC: GOLDBERG members on this one.....3H dropped the belt to the man on Raw that could build momentum....the man that could make a return feud with him be something special......the man that the casual wrestling fan loves to watch.....the man that 3H loves to hate.....the man that causes the masses to realize that there is only one man that deserves to be called the champ!.......love him or hate him, he is simply "the MAN"......and he's YOUR WORLD CHAMPION.....GOLDBERG.....GOLDBERG.....GOLDBERG!!! !!!!

brought to you by TOWC: GOLDBERG

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote