ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Steph should join Evolution!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Oct 2003, 07:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road
Default Steph should join Evolution!!!

Before everybody tries to kill me for saying it, please let me try to explain...

Everybody knows that the best angles come from real situations. Why not play off the Trips/Steph union? Have her be a part of Evolution (sort of manager, I would say) who uses her influence to give the group everything it wants.

Hey, if Trips is going to take over anyway, why not use the existing heat?

I know that most will disagree with this idea, but don't you think it's dumb that everybody knows about the wedding but they're not admitting to it on TV. I know they don't have to use real life in the storylines, but it always makes for better shows and adds some reality to it all.

Besides, the only McMahon who should be a face is Shane.

Okay, let me have it...
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2003, 07:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I think she would be perfect for it. She is always at her best when she is with him. That would be something that would getting me watching it more. The Evolution needs somebody with her beauty.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2003, 07:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

HHH and Steph already run the WWE, no need to gloat on TV

Side Note: The Hell Wit' It...Yes, Then Even The Marks Would Know Who Runs Shit 'Round Here.

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2003, 07:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Nah...she needs to stay over on the SD side...
Old 25 Oct 2003, 08:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

HELL NO. I still have nightmares from her voice last time she was his manager. GET HIM HUNTER. It was like running your fingernails down a chalkboard. Please leave her backstage.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2003, 10:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Steph and Trips in Evolution Together????

Thats Brilliant!!!!

They could tell everyone they are married...
Steph could make any match for HHH that he wants...

oooh and they could call it ....get this....

The McMahon-Helmsley Era....kinda catchy aint it?

wait a minute...
Old 25 Oct 2003, 10:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

^^^lmao

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2003, 11:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

The marriage of Trips and Steph=the death of the WWE

I like them both but goddamn once they get married they are gonna ruin it....
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2003, 12:31 AM   #9 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
Steph and Trips in Evolution Together????

Thats Brilliant!!!!

They could tell everyone they are married...
Steph could make any match for HHH that he wants...

oooh and they could call it ....get this....

The McMahon-Helmsley Era....kinda catchy aint it?

wait a minute...
Old 26 Oct 2003, 08:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

I know it's been done and few people want to see it again, but that's part of the beauty of it! This time, it's true, and there's already a stable in place! Steph shouldn't be the general manager of RAW, but she has the power to make Bischoff and Austin's life a living hell, and it would generate incredible heat on Evolution.

Okay, I'll let it go now...

Side Note: Kurt Angle, you're awesome! That's exactly the kind of response this should get! We've got no choice - the McMahon-Helmsley Era is for real now!
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2003, 11:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I personally wouldn't mind seeing her manage evolution, I think they all need a universal manger and I like looking at Steph anways
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 02:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
Diesel forever

ICEVINDIESEL is a glorious beacon of lightICEVINDIESEL is a glorious beacon of lightICEVINDIESEL is a glorious beacon of lightICEVINDIESEL is a glorious beacon of lightICEVINDIESEL is a glorious beacon of light

Well I wouldn't mind see stepth on TV at all. Joining up with Evolution sounds like a good idea. Let time will tell.

Still I think steph might be back at smackdown to deal with hey possibly as a co Gm.
Old 27 Oct 2003, 09:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

i think that would be a good gimmick.....the stables topic has come up quite a bit recently, and this would be a great way for Raw to regain viewership.....they should give it a shot.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 11:10 AM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Nah..I still say staph needs to stay at SD side...besides stables with too many members tend to fall apart...remember what I said earler in that stable thread? The most successful sables in wrestling history have been no smaller than 3 members, no bigger than 5. Its alwasy been that way...once one stable gets too big, theres desection, and eventually it falls apart..(just look at the orignal nWo and how it got way too big...or New blood, etc..) Besides you know if Stephs a part of Evoluiton, its a automatic garentee she'll instgate a divide in them, and thus elimiating one of the better stables to come around since the new melulium started..
Old 27 Oct 2003, 12:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

how would Steph drive a wedge in Evolution?....she is going to push for 3H to carry the title, and Orton and Batista aren't going to challenge for that if the cards play out right....Flair is there just because he is Flair, and he wouldn't be an opposing threat to Steph.....the worst that could happen is they end up kicking 3H and Stephanie out of Evolution, which is not a bad idea in itself....then Evolution would be able to pick up a real wrestler and the McMahon-Helmsley II era would return....i still think it's a great idea.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote