ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Woooo Hoooo!!!!!!!!!!! We Did It...october 25th...the Day Triple H Officially Took

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Oct 2003, 03:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Woooo Hoooo!!!!!!!!!!! We Did It...october 25th...the Day Triple H Officially Took

OVER WRESTLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pop the Champagne People the Helmsely ERA has officially begin. The Take Over is Complete. The Deal has been Cemented, Triple H aka the Hardest Working man in WWE History aka The Best World Champion EVER aka THE WCW JOBBER KILLER AKA MR. Pedigree Spot-Van-dam to mid card status. AKA Triple "The guy who gave Kane back his career" H. It's GAME TIME...CHECK MATE.

Triple H owns Wrestling...NO joke. It's the FUCKING TRUTH.

CUE the Metal Head.
Old 25 Oct 2003, 03:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^^^ Love the rant!!!! Congrats to Mr. Levesque on his rightfully taking over the biz. And congrats on crippling this poor sap:

Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2003, 04:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

its time to wake up and smell the sh*t ,

if memory serves me right , The WWE is a "family" biz. NOT an "in-law" biz.

and to break that down , if anyone is going to take over after Vince McMahon leaves "retires" as the Chairman of the Board , it will NOT be his "son-in-law" Criple H , its going to be his "son" Shane McMahon.

side note : any way you look at it , Criple H will NEVER be the best , but he can always be 2nd best.

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2003, 04:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN(RAVEN)
its time to wake up and smell the sh*t
I do it's coming from Goldberg.

Quote:
if memory serves me right , The WWE is a "family" biz. NOT an "in-law" biz.
Vince had said on many occasions, he trusts Marissa (Shane's wife) just like he trusts one of his Children, when he passes off the business, his childrens spouses will have just as much control, as Linda had when Vince Sr. passed the "Family" business to him. Triple H is Vinces top guy, he'll more then happily let him have control, when he steps down. Hell, Triple H is basically running the show now.

Quote:
and to break that down , if anyone is going to take over after Vince McMahon leaves "retires" as the Chairman of the Board , it will NOT be his "son-in-law" Criple H , its going to be his "son" Shane McMahon.
Shane will just be a "Partner" to Triple H.

Quote:
side note : any way you look at it , Criple H will NEVER be the best , but he can always be 2nd best.
The only person who challenges Triple H , is THE ROCK...I'm coool with that.
Old 25 Oct 2003, 04:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

in 5 to 8 years,

Vince McMahon will retire as the Chairman of the Board

and Shane McMahon will take over as the Chairman of the Board

Criple H , will only be a Member of the Board.

and TRUTH , from this day 'till the day Vince retires , you will still say & beleave that Criple H will take over the biz.

and that is the whole F*cking TRUTH.

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2003, 05:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

HHH...The Game...The Cerebal Assassin...YOUR World Heavyweight Champion...The Billion Dollar Princess' Husband...The OWNER Of The WWE...THE WCW/ECW/ROH/XPW/TNA/Your Best Friend's Backyard Piece Of Shit Organization/NJPW/AJPW/NOAH JOBBER KILLER...The Streak Ender...The Wife Beater Beatin'... The Great One Killin'...Lion Tamin'...Limousine Ridin'.... Jet Flyin'...Whealin' and Dealin'...RVD Your ASS Will ALWAYS BE JOBBIN'...Boooker T, 5 Will Be As Good As It Gets....Hogan, Your ASS Can Stay In TNA...You too Raven... Goldberg, Oh Goldberg, The Day Is Comin' When THE GAME COLLECTS HIS LOAN...Your Ass Will Job to HHH Jr....

Side Note: Remember this date you "smarks," this is the greatest day in wrestling history. This is bigger than the nWo, bigger than The Screw Job, bigger than Wrestlemania III, bigger than ANYTHING. And at the center of it all, THE GAME, HHH

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2003, 05:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
John 3:16

bhamsteeldog1 can only hope to improvebhamsteeldog1 can only hope to improvebhamsteeldog1 can only hope to improve
Send a message via ICQ to bhamsteeldog1 Send a message via AIM to bhamsteeldog1 Send a message via MSN to bhamsteeldog1 Send a message via Yahoo to bhamsteeldog1

Ah, yes. Triple H. The man who got whiped by the man who has one more move than Hulk Hogan, that being Goldberg. And you think he is going to take over? Ha, ha! And I say again, HA!
John 3:16
NWO 4-Life!

If you dare to know what goes on in my demented mind, go to:
www.geocities.com/bhamsteeldog1/index.html
bhamsteeldog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2003, 06:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

Hell will freeze over before HHH takes over WWE as chairmen of the board. Sorry, but The Rock's better than HHH, always has been and always will.

Side Note: HHH is not a god.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2003, 08:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLASHHH
HHH...The Game...The Cerebal Assassin...YOUR World Heavyweight Champion...The Billion Dollar Princess' Husband...The OWNER Of The WWE...THE WCW/ECW/ROH/XPW/TNA/Your Best Friend's Backyard Piece Of Shit Organization/NJPW/AJPW/NOAH JOBBER KILLER...The Streak Ender...The Wife Beater Beatin'... The Great One Killin'...Lion Tamin'...Limousine Ridin'.... Jet Flyin'...Whealin' and Dealin'...RVD Your ASS Will ALWAYS BE JOBBIN'...Boooker T, 5 Will Be As Good As It Gets....Hogan, Your ASS Can Stay In TNA...You too Raven... Goldberg, Oh Goldberg, The Day Is Comin' When THE GAME COLLECTS HIS LOAN...Your Ass Will Job to HHH Jr....
I just quoted slash cause thats worth reading again folks. Funny as hell

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2003, 10:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

AHHH YES!..the game,the legend..the true innovator of violence has taken his throne! HHH will lead the WWE into the next century..he will be the one leading the charge of all up and coming superstars! You should all be cheering now this is the best thing to happen to any of us!
Old 25 Oct 2003, 10:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
The only person who challenges Triple H , is THE ROCK...I'm coool with that.
you forget

KURT "the mother fucking man" ANGLE
Old 26 Oct 2003, 06:53 AM   #12 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Paul Levesque is a man whore......he's the biggest slut in the company.
Old 26 Oct 2003, 11:53 AM   #13 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

Lmao!!!
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2003, 01:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Trips has sucked ever since he was awarded his first WWE title. He is just plain boring to watch and listen too. He is the biggest ass kisser in the WWE.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2003, 05:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Its rare when I post in the WWE forum, but this is a special occasion, so I'll do it.

To all the smarks, marks, and pussies who bashed HHH.

He's, the best, He's the boss, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it except pucker up and kiss his ASS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote