ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Superstar of the Month...Your Call...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Oct 2003, 01:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road
Default Superstar of the Month...Your Call...

I used to pick a Superstar of the Month myself, but these are forums after all.

I thought it would be a better idea to let all you guys give your pick and try to back it up!

Missed September due to the forums being down, so you can make it a combo if you like.

My pick, based on victories, angles, and the overall "overness" of a wrestler is Y2J.

Okay, so he's not on a huge winning streak, but he seems to be hitting his stride. No matter what he does, the fans love him lately, and the WWE has capitalized on this by teasing a face turn (saving Trish).

Jericho is also involved in a major angle (trying to get rid of Austin) that hopefully goes somewhere in the coming weeks.

As usual, Jericho's performances in the ring and on the mic have been excellent.

The only thing that hurts him right now is a lack of a real feud. Sure, he's got Austin, but Austin doesn't wrestle. Jericho needs a big fight to turn the heat up on his character.

Okay, now it's your turn. Who do you think has been the hottest property in WWE this month?
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2003, 01:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

well, Y2J like you said, but i'd also have to say Randy Orton. hes been on a role with evolution for a long time, & its been showing lately
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2003, 01:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think it's Ric Flair.....no one has been more entertaining to watch over the past 30-45 days.....he goes off on these rants and gets all redfaced.....hilarious......WOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2003, 02:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

Cena , Cena , Cena , Cena ...... 'nuff said

P.s. when his fude with Kurt is over , he should have a shot at "saving" the US belt.

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2003, 05:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

I think it's Tajiri.
He captured the cruiserweight title and beat Rey Mysterious twice. He also is reforming a new stable and become the sensei.
Vince also trusted him by ordering him to destroy those who don't like Vince (Jamie Noble). That was the first time he talked to the boss.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2003, 08:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Adversary

I almost decided on Cena as well, Badman. For sure he's on the rise, but I think he needs to score a big win, just like Y2J. Honestly, though, he's my very close 2nd choice.

oeo, Flair IS hilarious - I love it when he gets all fired up. Nobody will ever be able to duplicate anything he does. Still the man...
Old 25 Oct 2003, 09:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

I'd make it a tie between Y2J & RVD, damn these guys have been pushing their asses to the limit, and you all see what I mean.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2003, 12:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Raw
Chris Jericho
RVD

Smackdown
Kurt Angle
John Cena
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2003, 05:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I have to agree with Flair,he has been on fire as of late and of course my man RVD who always pulls off the best f'n show because he is the whole f'n show!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2003, 07:55 AM   #10 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Raw: Goldberg

Smackdown: Big Show
Old 26 Oct 2003, 08:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Raw: Jericho - The man is single handedly keeping Austin on TV for you people. He's the only credible person to not only put on great shows, but feud with the face GM and bash JR, AND pull a swerve and save Trish. And what makes the Trish situation better, is the fact that we all know that Y2J is up to something and that's it's going to work too.

Smackdown: Eddie - He's had a great month holding both the US and the Tag belts. Big wins over Cena and a good feud with Show are going to do nothing but keep puching this guy to the main event (hopefully).
Old 26 Oct 2003, 09:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

hm.....

tough choice...but doesn't it seem like people are always picking cena or eddie or jericho? i mean, sure they're great, but i don't think they qualfy as superstar of the month every time...

for me, on RAw, it's gotta be....The Dudley Boys! I can't believe no one has mentioned them yet. they have a great fued going with La Resistance, won back the belts, and always show respect to the USA, something that puts them on top of my list.....but of course the whole USA thing was for the angle vs. La Resistance, so.....

on Smackdown,o have two candidates: the first is The Undertaker....for some reason the guy always seems to entertain me over the past few shows, i mean the writers finally gave him what he needed, that being a decent, upper-card fued....i was hoping he would win the belt at No Mercy, but i guess Brock'll have to drop the belt to someone else

the second superstar is Kurt Angle. The man was flat out halarious in that promo with the midget...i was laughing so hard i was almost in tears...but he puts on great matches no matter who he's wrestling with, and he's also entertaining on the mic....just a little advice, Kurt- don't try the rapping anymore, it's painful
Old 26 Oct 2003, 09:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
The Adversary

Eddie was my pick for July and August, and maybe even September too, but he's having a tough time in October. Losing two major titles - to Big Show and The Bashams, no less - doesn't help his case. In the long run, though, his star is still on the rise, and he's poised for bigger things. One fo the best performers overall this year so far...
Old 26 Oct 2003, 02:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I'm not a bif fan of this guy but I gotta go for Shane O'Mac - did you see that bump at Unforgiven? Anyone who does that for a crowd reaction is a great entertainer (and mentally retarded)...
Old 26 Oct 2003, 07:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I would have to go with John Cena. He is more andmoe over with the crowd, and has landed some main event matches wich showed he could hang with the big boys.