ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Create Your Own Survivor Series Team...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Oct 2003, 03:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road
Default Create Your Own Survivor Series Team...

Just thought I'd throw this out there because I miss the old-school Survivor Series matches.

Just pick 5 guys (or 4), (heels or faces, RAW or Smackdown!, I don't care) to make your ultimate Survivor Series team. Use past wrestlers in their prime if you like.

This would be my all-time (my lifetime, anyway) team:

I won't go into too much detail on why I picked them, but here's the basic idea:

Captain: Bret Hart - Has all the tools in the ring plus an unparalelled dedication to the business. Has been a stable leader before...
Alternate Captain: Kurt Angle - See "Bret Hart", might be the best ever. Probably is...
Triple H - Love him or hate him, his record speaks for itself. Tough and devious.
Chris Jericho - The flyer and high-risk guy who can use/counter any style.
Brock Lesnar - The monster to handle bigger opponents who can still wrestle.

Who would be on your team?
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 04:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Y2J
HHH
Matt V1
Angle
& Booker
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 04:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

My team would consist of nothing but the wrestlers in their worst heel gimmicks.

Captain: Bret Hart - C'mon the guy is considered the best for a reason. He's a strong leader and one of, if not THE greatest wrestler of all time.

Second: Kurt Angle - The best wrestling today. He's got great mat skills, good rough tactics and can do some high flying moves as well. He would be a good second to Bret

Team Sadist: Chris Benoit - When this guy's a heel, it's not because he bashes the crowd, it's because he tries to murder their heroes in the worst ways possible. He's the crippler, simple as that.

Team Mouthpiece: The Rock - Not only can he wrestle with the best, he's one of the greatest mic workers of all time.

Team Monster: The Big Show - He's 7 feet and 500 lbs. What better reason do I need to put this beast on the team. Anyone that might give the team a hard time gets squashed and he could just throw any small high flyers out of the ring into the stands. Just like a lawn dart...
Old 24 Oct 2003, 04:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Captain: Bret Hart....the perfect blend of speed, agility and in ring ability....capable of mat wrestling anyone into oblivion.

Co-captain: Sting....he and Flair carried a corporation for over a decade....Flair wasn't there all of the time

High Flyer: HBK.....he was the innovator of ladders, flying off cages....in his prime, the "Showstopper"

Stone Cold Steve Austin....who better on the mic and a pure brawler in the ring with some wrestling ability thrown in.

*pauses to think about this one*

The Rock....can hang with the muscleheads, puts on a great show, and can even make a match with 3H something special....(lol)

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 04:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

mine would be the Survivor Series Dream match of the late 90's :

nWo vs. DX

team nWo :
1-Hollywood Hogan
2-Nash
3-Hall
4-The Giant"big show"
5-Big Poppa Pump

team DX :
1-HBK
2-HHH
3-Road Dogg
4-Billy Gunn
5-X-Pac

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 06:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Steiner
Y2J
HHH
Heel Benoit
Show

VS

Rock
HBK
Angle
Austin
Lesnar
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 10:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Adversary

Badman,

I like your idea of NWO vs DX! That would have been cool!
Old 24 Oct 2003, 11:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Give me some time to think and I will get back to you.
Old 25 Oct 2003, 01:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Nice thread! I like this idea. I too miss the old survivor series matches.

Team Leader: Kurt Angle- He is simply the best that i have seen in a long time. He is one the few wrestlers who excells both in the ring and on the mic. Plus, he has great leadership abilities and commands respect from even his critics.

Second:Bret Hart- It was a very difficult choice choosing between Angle and Hart for team captian. Bret is simply as his catchphrase says "the best there was, the best there is, the best there ever will be" (with the exception of Angle).

Big Guy: Brock Lesnar- There was no question in my mind that Lesnar would fill this spot for me. He has the size of Big SDhow (well, almost), the stregnth of berg or trips, and the wrestling ability of Angle. Other than his dismissal mic skills (wich to his credit has greatly improved since his coming out) he is the evolution of wrestling.

High Flyer: HBK- oeo said it better than i could so see his explanation.

Wear out guy:Chris Benoit- I know, weird name, but that was the best name for the role he would fill. He can go in the ring with any wrestler, big or small, for long amounts of time. He would give the others time to rest plus take a hell of a lot out of whoever he is in the ring with because he is good at keeping the much need tag from being made for the opposition.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2003, 09:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

HHH
Austin
Rock
Lesnar
Angle
vs.
HBK
Bret Hart
y2j
Taker
Kane
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2003, 11:42 AM   #11 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

why is everybody making 5 man teams its always been 4 the captian was part of the team not like a manager type person
Old 25 Oct 2003, 12:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Adversary

The first Survivor Series actually featured teams of five.
Old 25 Oct 2003, 04:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

My pick is the Axis of Evil, consists of:-

the FBI and Japanese Mafia.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote