ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE bans yet another move

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Oct 2003, 03:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica
Default WWE bans yet another move

WWE officials have banned yet another move. No longer are wrestlers allowed to whip opponents into the guard rail. This is more of a precaution to the fans, rather then to the wrestlers.

But I like watching that... Your thoughts....
Old 24 Oct 2003, 03:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

what the hell are they supposed to do then? put up fake secondary rails or some cheesy shit like that? whip them into the side of the ring? why don't they just put security out to clear some space? fucktards.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 03:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Probably Goldberg's fault from when he speared the rail and drove it back into the fans against Jericho...

Dumbass!!!
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 04:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

This has Goldberg fuck up written all over it....I don't really care that much, because after they replaced the metal gaurdrails with that black padding shit it was never as convincing as before.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 08:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Give it two weeks......Wait, wait, it's comin'.....This IS ALL HHH's FAULT. It's his giant conspiracy against Rob Van Dam to destroy his career by not allowin' RVSpotD to pull off all his patented ECW moves.

Side Note: Yes, this does have Goldberg fuck up written all ova it

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2003, 12:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

well damn then what they supose to do just play
hokey pokey in the ring? They are moves that are far more worse than that.

side note*I hate Goldberg

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2003, 01:44 AM   #7 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLASHHH
Give it two weeks......Wait, wait, it's comin'.....This IS ALL HHH's FAULT. It's his giant conspiracy against Rob Van Dam to destroy his career by not allowin' RVSpotD to pull off all his patented ECW moves.

Side Note: Yes, this does have Goldberg fuck up written all ova it

no actually for once this doesnt have HHH on it it is purely bergs fault
Old 25 Oct 2003, 04:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

What a bunch of assmunch's, This may just definently be that wisker biscut bearded bitches fault no doubt about it, way to go Bergturd, once again after countless times you've proved yourself as useless as a huge bag of five-day old moldy steamy filthy pile of horse dung!!

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2003, 06:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Yeah its fucking Boldbergs fault, little Fuck
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 02:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
Diesel forever

ICEVINDIESEL is a glorious beacon of lightICEVINDIESEL is a glorious beacon of lightICEVINDIESEL is a glorious beacon of lightICEVINDIESEL is a glorious beacon of lightICEVINDIESEL is a glorious beacon of light

oh man you can't do that, no wonder ratings are down.