ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Wrestlers who defy logic, reason and pushes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Oct 2003, 02:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Wrestlers who defy logic, reason and pushes

This is a thread for venting about the most useless wrestlers in the WWE.
Wrestlers that not only waste TV time but waste our precious, precious air.
Wrestler that no matter how hard the WWE tries will never be over...no one will ever care...

and now my list

Test: The Anti-Push, no matter how many times they try Test always sucks, no charisma, no ability nothing..someone kill him

Zach Gowen: Yes he's young, yes he has one leg. I feel bad for him , I really do. you know who else I feel bad for? All the poor guys on Smackdown who cant get on TV let alone a PPV because Gimmick the Wonder Crip gets an inexplicable push.

A-Train: A-Train, Albert, Asswipe...why in the bloody hell is he still here? He's a big fuzzy heap. I'm pretty sure thats his gimmick too. He's like a bear with male pattern baldness, just nowhere near as menacing. You just can't take someone like that seriously...tho it would help if he'd wear a shirt.

Goldberg: Yeah, some of you will argue that he is infact over. However his complete lack of in-ring ability, mic skills, and his exceptionally generic appearance make me say he's worthless. He has what 4 moves? Sloppy Kick, Sloppy Spear, Sloppy Military Press, Sloppy Suplex...when he taunts his opponents he looks like an escapee from a home for the mentally disabled. his entrance is just ignorant. Every other wrestler knows they have a match that night...they come down to the ring in a timely fashion..not Billy...that would make too much sense. This stupid fuck, I guess naps before his matches. Someone always going back "Goldberg, you have a match" what the fuck is that???? he should be tied to a chair, beaten, set on fire, and beaten some more

and your own wrestlers to the list
Old 24 Oct 2003, 02:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I actually like Test Gimmick.

A Train is growing on me, because of his match with Benoit at No Mercy. He's become a little bit more watchable.
Old 24 Oct 2003, 02:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

LMAO! @ The Goldberg rant.
Old 24 Oct 2003, 02:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Test's Gimmick is pretty much the same one they gave Jarrett...

when a wrestler can't get heat on his own they give him the woman beating gimmick

A-Train/Benoit just makes me like Benoit more..it proves he can carry a match...he should be a main eventer
Old 24 Oct 2003, 02:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^So you finally seen a tape of the Benoit vs Train match, Kurt?

If so...Please tell me your opinion.
Old 24 Oct 2003, 02:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Kurt, I was gonna go on a huge rant about this topic, but you saved me so much time, because those were the 4 i was thinking about when I first read the title. I mean Test and Albert are the 2 worst. These two guys have been in the WWE for years now and I have not one memerial memory of either one of them, except the Hip Hop Hippo (still shaking my head). WWE has tried to make them heels and no one cared , tried making them face's no one cared, these 2 have to hold the record for most gimmicks and side changes, even with women by their side no one cared..well about them at least.

Good point about the one legged kid, I mean he would be damn good i think if he had a second leg but he doesn't , and him on TV just hurts will and able and talented wrestlers, I have no interest in watching him

I'm not gonna even get into Goldberg, it makes me mad
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 03:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Benoit is the man

no no

he is the fucking man

if he can carry the less than talented Albert to a decent match this man is definately ready to main event. Sharpshooter was nice...The chair thing looked painful as fuck...if I were Benoit(when and if I got up) I would have beat him with that goddam chair until his piercings fell out.

Benoit is one of the best workers in the industry...the man performs constantly, I wonder who he pissed off to get burdened with this luggage tho

sidenote: Benoit works best as a heel
Old 24 Oct 2003, 03:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I actually enjoyed the Benoit vs Albert feud. Because it acknowledge the Whole "Bigger is better then talent argument", which Benoit won. I hated the way they blew off the Rhyno vs Benoit program, but I think in the long run the Albert feud, helped Benoit get more over then he already is. I could've lived with Benoit vs Albert for another month, then have them blow it off with a I quit match.

And I agree with the turning Benoit Heel argument, but they should do it after he feuds with Brock.
Old 24 Oct 2003, 03:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

When Benoit was in the Tripple Threat back in ECW w/ Malenko and Douglas and when he was a horsemen in WCW w/ Anderson, Flair and Pillman and when he first appeared on the scean of WWE I truly think he was greatest gimmick wise. He is suppose to be a heel that was what he use to always be, the way he wrestlers screams aggrisive dick head, I truly don't get half as into Benoit when he on the side of the fans, because I was so use to his arragent(sp), pompise, visious gimmicks he had before....Benoit is a true wrestlers wrestler, he like i alway said is the Dynomit Kid reborn
Old 24 Oct 2003, 03:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
I actually enjoyed the Benoit vs Albert feud. Because it acknowledge the Whole "Bigger is better then talent argument", which Benoit won. I hated the way they blew off the Rhyno vs Benoit program, but I think in the long run the Albert feud, helped Benoit get more over then he already is. I could've lived with Benoit vs Albert for another month, then have them blow it off with a I quit match.

And I agree with the turning Benoit Heel argument, but they should do it after he feuds with Brock.
Benoit vs Brock...I'm not sure how I like that one

Benoit has definately got Brock beat on skill and probably speed too
but Brock has Strength and size, plus he's no slouch in skill and speed

could be some highly entertaining matches tho

my big thing right now..I would like to see about 6 months go by with out Brock in Title contention

its turning into a joke
he's been around less than 2 yrs but hes held the belt what? 6 times?
Old 24 Oct 2003, 08:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Id like to add to the list.

Hardcore holly- This man has NEVER been watchable and the only time hes ever looked dangerous in the ring is when he had a goddamn metal plate in his arm. How fucking lame is he. If its not in his hometown hardcore couldnt entertain a crowd even if he offered people free hookers for cheers.
And his lame ass "how do you like me now"............Ive got an answer for you bob........I NEVER FUCKING HAVE AND I NEVER FUCKING WILL YOU RETARD.

Thank fuck the wwe sacked the other namesake holly crash. He was just as fucking retarded

Last edited by G O D; 24 Oct 2003 at 09:03 AM.
G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 11:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

the gimmick i don't like is Golddust......it was good when it first came out....eight years ago!....then he left and went back to wcw as dustin and whatever they made him....can't remember his name at this point.....he is a good performer, imo, but the time has come for a change....he has just lost all credibility as anything but a jobber....

brock has a great gimmick and is definitely over....but does he deserve the push anymore than Goldberg?...before you go off, Truthhh, hear me out....Brock came in as a bald monster.(sound familiar?)...got an immediate push for the world title..(sound familiar?)....blew through all of his opponents... (sound familiar?)....and made everyone look like a pushover....yes, he has more talent than Goldberg, but c'mon.....there are guys that have been around longer and deserve more of a push.....imo.....he should have had to work his way up, ala Batista, and then given the opportunity....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 04:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre

eoe, I think Dustin was known as Seven when he returned to WCW....

Brock and Goldberg are nothing alike Brock actually could wrestle and so hi, blowing pass all those other wrestlers was realistic, because he had earned his respect long before, I don't agree with him being like a 5 time champ in the spand of 2 years however and maybe he shouldn't have won his first title as soon, but it was well deserved, unlike Goldberg who has nothing to bring to the table but 6 moves.
Old 24 Oct 2003, 04:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
the gimmick i don't like is Golddust......it was good when it first came out....eight years ago!....then he left and went back to wcw as dustin and whatever they made him....can't remember his name at this point.....he is a good performer, imo, but the time has come for a change....he has just lost all credibility as anything but a jobber....

brock has a great gimmick and is definitely over....but does he deserve the push anymore than Goldberg?...before you go off, Truthhh, hear me out....Brock came in as a bald monster.(sound familiar?)...got an immediate push for the world title..(sound familiar?)....blew through all of his opponents... (sound familiar?)....and made everyone look like a pushover....yes, he has more talent than Goldberg, but c'mon.....there are guys that have been around longer and deserve more of a push.....imo.....he should have had to work his way up, ala Batista, and then given the opportunity....

Big difference between Brock and Goldberg though... Brock actually can work long matches well. He's a good wrestler and it shows in his performance... that and he's not above jobbing cleanly to others, unlike Goldcrap the wonder ego
Old 24 Oct 2003, 05:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

i agree....Brock works well....but he should not have received such a push so quickly....he's been around two years and has accomplished everything a singles wrestler can accomplish....there are few "big" stars he hasn't run over....now they are pushing Bob Holly against Brock....please.....Bob Holly is used to jobbing on Heat.....my point is that Brock has accomplished too much, too fast....what's he gonna do now?.....become the tag team champ by himself?.....he's a great talent, but he should have had to work longer before winning the championship belt five times.....

side note: that's oeo, Dre (lol), and Seven sounds right....thanks.....that character didn't hang around long...seems like he ended it with a shoot against Russo....could be wrong, though....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote