ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Tajiri new stable!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Oct 2003, 10:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Your in my yard!

DeadMan Inc. can only hope to improveDeadMan Inc. can only hope to improveDeadMan Inc. can only hope to improve
Default Tajiri new stable!

I hope they start a feud with FBI your thoughts? and also hello!
DeadMan Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2003, 10:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

they won't becuase they're probably remain heels. they'll probably feud with Rey, Kidman, & Noble or something
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2003, 11:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Too bad too...sort of the WWE version of a Mafia war....a quazi Italian Mafia vs. Japanesse Yakuza....heh almost like GTA ala wrestling..
Old 24 Oct 2003, 02:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I don't know weather? or whether? Tajiri is better on his own or not, I also liked him better before he came to WWE but, it will be interesting to see if these guys that are now alligned with him are good or not, I hope they have a wide range and varity of different moves.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 02:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

the younger little guy with Tajiri worked a match on Heat a few weeks back..vs Tommy Dreamer I think...he was pretty impressive IMO..dunno about the bigger guy tho
Old 24 Oct 2003, 02:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Jimmy Yang is a great Spot machine, he has his ariel game down. His mat base wrestling, leaves alot to be desired, but when he's on, that part of his games shines also.

Don't know much about Sakoda.

I hope WWE delivers with this stable, because I always thought a "Yakuza" gimmick, would kick so much ass. Plus if it is done correctly, we can see more Japan stars get OVER in the WWE. Which would be a big break for Japan over here, and WWE over there.

I'm still having dreams of a Strong Style WWE.
Old 24 Oct 2003, 03:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

I hope that the Jap Mafia will make a coalition with FBI and mess around like hell. Maybe Vince would hire them as special forces to wage a war against Taker, Angle and Edge (when he's back).

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2003, 09:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

this is gonna be cool

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2003, 10:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

LOL @ The fact Tajiri did not want to disrespect the real Yakuza, well if we don't have another Tajiri/Whatever the hell those jobbers names were with that Ms. Whatever the fuck her name was back in the Attitude Era, We'll Be Fine.

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote