ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Reasons to be glad Goldberg is on Raw

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Oct 2003, 03:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Reasons to be glad Goldberg is on Raw

Reason 1-he's not on Smackdown
Reason 2-if I ever have to see arguably the most talented wrestler in the WWE(Kurt Angle) job to a man who has arguably less wrestling ability than a crumpled up paper bag(Goldberg) on a weekly basis I will be done with the WWE
Reason 3-he sucks
Reason 4-We get to see Triple H beat him with a hammer

add your own reasons
Old 22 Oct 2003, 07:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Reason 5 - He'll never get his grubby hands on the REAL WWE Title!
Reason 6 - When you've got a weekend hangover on Monday, he almost looks good.
Reason 7 - God willing, we'll never have to sit through a Goldberg/Big Show match.
Reason 8 - We get to see Trips beat him WITHOUT a hammer!
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2003, 11:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I gotta say that Goldberg shouldn't be on any televsion program, but since he had to be then Raw is the better place for him.... Like i always use to say, Raw is the worse of the 2 evils because they don't even focus on in-ring talent but on stupid shock value and longass skits that never make any real since, (what ever happend to keeping it simple?). While SD at least carries a complete group of great and telanted wrestlers and is much easier to watch if you watch wrestling for the wrestling, and not to see Erick Bishoff and Steve Austin fight like morons week in and week out
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2003, 12:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^What up Dre?

Reason 10-There is no Reason to be Glad Goldberg is in WWE...Let alone Raw.
Old 22 Oct 2003, 01:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'd be happier if Berg was on Heat.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2003, 03:39 PM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
I'd be happier if Berg was on Heat.
Your just mad cause your favorite wrestler Chris Jobbericho is Goldberg's personal bitch.
Old 22 Oct 2003, 03:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

^ Now Now ROCK. We ALL KNOW who the REAL bitch of the two are.

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2003, 04:06 PM   #8 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLASHHH
^ Now Now ROCK. We ALL KNOW who the REAL bitch of the two are.
Ya we do, Goldberg's bitch is Chris Jobbericho....the man who jobbed to Goldberg 4 times in 3 month's LMAO and i dont give a fuck about some BS internet article saying this 5"9 piece of mother caucking trash punked out your world champion, it's all bull shit cause 95% of us know Goldberg would murder Chris in a shoot.
Old 22 Oct 2003, 04:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^Jericho was trained by A SHOOTER...Goldberg was trained by The Jobber known as Diamond Dallas Page...LMFAO.

All that = Goldberg being Choked Out by Jericho...In a Shoot fight.
Old 22 Oct 2003, 04:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Oh and Goldberg admitted this "Internet Rumor".
Old 22 Oct 2003, 04:19 PM   #11 (permalink)

Until I se or hear a written or verbal document from either Goldberg or Jericho stating what exactly took place, I wont believe the hype. The way I se it, if they did get into a little altercation backstage and Jericho did try and strangle him, Goldberg was just bieng the bigger man about it and decided to let it go insted of crippling the jobber.
Old 22 Oct 2003, 04:20 PM   #12 (permalink)

show me proof, real proof, not mickeymouse proof.
Old 22 Oct 2003, 04:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^Byte this...Homey. You can hear him say it yourself, or look for Bubba Talk show, i'm sure he has a archive section...Goldberg admitted it on both shows.

You believe Rumors that involve Triple H flamin g? Why not Goldberg Negatibity? Thats kind of Bias...

I'll admit cold heartedly I dislike Goldberg...I'm bias. I don't like the Bitch and I never will. He has never done anything, that remotely beneffited wrestling, he in fact bashes the sport. He think he's on the level of Triple H, The Rock, Austin, and Hogan. When he is nowhere on their level. He was only a draw for a month in his whole career. If Goldberg had anything that was appealing, i'll give him credit for it...But he doesn't, and none of his marks even know why they like him.
Old 22 Oct 2003, 04:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Goldberg crippling Jericho?

Yeah right. Jericho is a top Dungeon and NJPW Dojo graduate...He's skilled in MMA...Goldberg is skilled in Power Plant training. So he's basically Sean O Haire with a Bald head.
Old 22 Oct 2003, 04:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

^LMAO. And that my friends is The Truth. Why do you HHHaters always bash him? Why, because you type in your little web-address, click on the little Matt Boone link, and read away as if you were there yourself. Then you come on here as if God himself gave you this information.

Then you watch RAW where RVD blantantly fucks up and come back on screamin', "HHH Holds Down RVD," "Damn HHH." Then you go back to watchin' RAW. Goldberg comes out, almost kills kills himself tryin' to shadow box with Joe Louis or someone, run to the computer, come online, "Did you see HHH, if you rewind and pause, you can see HHH behind the curtain. You can see him there with water, he's pourin' it on the ramp. Tryin' to end Goldberg's carreer, because you know, he had one to begin with."

Side Note: Goldberg isn't even worth a fuckin' side note

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote