ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Nash’s in-ring future in jeopardy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Oct 2003, 12:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road
Default Nash’s in-ring future in jeopardy

by Phil Speer
Oct. 20, 2003

WILKES-BARRE, Pa. – Oct. 20, 2003 – Kevin Nash’s right shoulder is constantly in pain. He points to an area above his collar bone and says that there’s a non-stop burning sensation, as if someone is putting out a lit cigar.

“I may be done,” said the former WWE Champion, who was visiting friends at RAW tonight. “Right now, I’m miserable.”

Nash’s spinal issues are due to years of wear and tear, but the excruciating pain he’s dealing with now is the result of a stiff kick to the head he took last May on RAW.

One doctor recently told Nash, upon examining his MRI, that his neck is worse than Stone Cold Steve Austin’s, which was said to be the worst of anybody’s, until now. Nash could have elected to have four vertebrae fused (Austin had two), which would have certainly ended his career.

Instead, one week from tomorrow, Nash will undergo surgery with Dr. Hae-Dong Jho in Pittsburgh. Dr. Jho also performed surgery on Kurt Angle and “Brooklyn Brawler” Steve Lombardi, as well as Nash’s good friend Scott Hall.

Thus far, the surgery has worked wonders for Lombardi and Angle, who was supposed to be out for a year, but returned successfully after just two months.

Nash will have two bone spurs removed from his spine, and Dr. Jho will unblock a nerve in Nash’s C-7 region.

“Hopefully that’ll relieve the constant pain,” Nash said.

As far as his in-ring future, Nash says, “I’ll see how I feel” after recovering from surgery, which is estimated to take six weeks. “I’d still like to be involved in the business in some degree.”

He says he could take on a role as something like a bodyguard, which would not require quite as much physicality.

The last time WWE fans saw Nash was at SummerSlam. Since then, he’s completed work on a feature film, “The Punisher,” starring Thomas Jane, John Travolta and Rebecca Romijn-Stamos. Nash plays a Russian assassin trying to kill the Punisher. The movie is due to hit theaters on April 14.

“Anybody who reads the comic book will know the Russian assassin,” Nash said.

Nash said he wasn’t in any scenes with Travolta, but “working with Thomas was fun. He’s a really good actor.”

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2003, 12:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Who gives a fuck? His time is up...I use to be a Nash mark, but to be blinded and say he doesn't Suck ass now. Is just denial.
Old 21 Oct 2003, 12:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

lmao,
typical words of wisdom , coming from a typical CripleH mark.

Old 21 Oct 2003, 01:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Can you Name 1 **** star match...Nash has ever hhhad that didn't involve Shawn Micheals or Bret Hart?

No you can't....
Old 21 Oct 2003, 01:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

Nash vs. Undertaker "wrestlemania 12"

Old 21 Oct 2003, 01:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

3 1/2...And Taker carried him.
Old 21 Oct 2003, 01:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

No "TRUTH" , its just like you asked for a '4' **** star match Nash had that didn't involve Shawn Micheals or Bret Hart.

but you don't want to say : yeah you are right.

side note : "TRUTH , remember who told you about the One Brand PPVs"

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 21 Oct 2003 at 01:44 PM.
Old 21 Oct 2003, 01:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I used to love Nash and all... but it's time for him to retire. He doesn't really need to leave the WWE, just as long as he stops wrestling. He used to be cool, but now he's not putting on any worthwhile matches which is killing his legacy, and he's hurting himself too much.
Old 21 Oct 2003, 01:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Nash sucks so much right now,imagine how much more careful he would have to be after surgery,it's over for nash.
Old 21 Oct 2003, 01:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN(RAVEN)
No "TRUTH" , its just like you asked for a '4' **** star match Nash had that didn't involve Shawn Micheals or Bret Hart.

but you don't want to say : yeah you are right.

side note : "TRUTH , remember who told you about the One Brand PPVs"
Nope it wasn't a 4* match.

You didn't tell me about the Brand ppv's, I just didn't agree with you.
Old 21 Oct 2003, 02:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

same thing : I said Brand PPVs was GOING to happen.

you said it will never happen.

plus , I wanted to make sure you remember me.

side note : Nash vs. Undertaker "wrestlemania 12" is a 4 star match.

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 21 Oct 2003 at 02:06 PM.
Old 21 Oct 2003, 02:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^Nash vs Undertaker was the best big Man match ever (Outside of Japan). But it wasn't a 4 star match.
Old 21 Oct 2003, 03:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

so, Nash has worked, what, 2 matches since his return. And he got hurt in one of them. The guy hasn't been doing anything for years. I'll admit, I was hoping he'd get in a decent run, but c'mon. This is getting out of hand. He's making Hogan look like a workhorse. I'm sorry Nash, but you need to go. If you stay on tv you'll end up hanging with Slaughter and Big Boss Man, and nobody needs that.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2003, 03:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN(RAVEN)
Nash’s spinal issues are due to years of wear and tear, but the excruciating pain he’s dealing with now is the result of a stiff kick to the head he took last May on RAW.
Does anyone know why gave Nash the stiff kick that's causing all the problems?
Old 21 Oct 2003, 06:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Pftt, Neck Injury, HHH eats injuries for breakfest and shits rehab just in time for RAW. HHH HHHas HHHad more injuries in the past year than the whoe RAW roster combined. And he still found a way defend The World Title against all these jobbers. Nash films a movie, tries to flex and breaks his neck. Yep, he's a fuckin' has-been.

Side Note: HHH Saved RAW this week.....AGAIN

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote