ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who's gonna be Smackdown's new GM?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Oct 2003, 06:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road
Default Who's gonna be Smackdown's new GM?

Going out on a limb here, but I don't think it'll be Sable, and I'll be very disappointed if it is because that's just too predictable.

I'm betting on Paul Heyman. I think he's recovered now (an injury was a main reason he hasn't been seen for a while) and would be a perfect fit. I know it's a long shot, but I think he's a good choice because he has experience in the role and would introduce a new element to the show. Can Lesnar get along with him? Will he favour past ECW guys? Rhyno would certainly be better off!

The future of WWE is no WWE! Raw is WCW and Smackdown! is ECW! WTF?

Then again, maybe not.

Who do you want?
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2003, 06:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

I will give you 5 names , and I bet the new GM is one of them :

Paul Heyman

Sable

William Regal

Mic Foley

Vince McMahon "himself"

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2003, 06:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

I have been saying Paul Heyman for weeks and I thought that very thing.

Your idea was my original thought but listen to this:

Raw:WWE vs. WCW Monday night wars

SD!:ECW(ECW was never in the mix with WWE and WCW,but was always a side note to the others)
Old 20 Oct 2003, 10:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I will say Stone Cold. Let me explain why. Jericho successfully gets Stone Cold fired from Raw. Linda hires him to be the new GM of Smackdown to keep Vince on his toes and hopefully not on tv as much. To help Smackdown ratings a little and to keep the storylines a little more fresh.
Hey it's just an idea, WWE will most likely do the predicatable thing, and have Sable be GM though.
Old 20 Oct 2003, 11:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Probably gonna be Vince himself for a while

I would love to see Regal get it, Heyman probably won't
Sable better not
Old 20 Oct 2003, 12:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I Thought Paul E Was Fired.

I'm Betting(and Shuddering at the same time) THat It'll be Sable.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2003, 12:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Heyman wasn't fired.....that SCSA angle would be cool....except I can't watch Smackdown....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2003, 01:01 PM   #8 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

What about Ernest the cat Miller lol
Old 20 Oct 2003, 02:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^He just needs a big push yadda yadda...

Heyman is off tv getting his fat ass in shape. They wrote him out with a Lesnar injury.

Why the hell would any of you be wanting RAW = WCW and SD = ECW? That's stupid. Both those companies were put out of business by your favorite promotion, WWE. Get that one through your heads.

I don't know who's going to be the new gm. I haven't even read any of the dirtsheets. Maybe later.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2003, 02:20 PM   #10 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

We finally have something to look forward to on smackdown this week. I liked Steph as a gm at first but then the blillion dollar slut got played out and the new gm better not be Sable.
Old 20 Oct 2003, 02:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

It will be Heyman or Stonecold...Geesh, You people are slipping.
Old 20 Oct 2003, 03:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fucah~!

Timothy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Timothy Send a message via AIM to Timothy Send a message via MSN to Timothy Send a message via Yahoo to Timothy

Sable or Paul Heyman.
<option>Alice in Chainsl</option>
<option>Nirvana</option>
</select>
Timothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2003, 04:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Sable Vince or Heyman.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2003, 04:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

It will probably be Vince as himself,or that slut Sable
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2003, 05:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

I hope to fuckin god its NOT Sable, but Paul H. would rule as a GM, if Vince had the balls to fire him from being the writer then at least he could just give him a new and better role, if not that than Regal could do a cool job with being the new GM

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote