ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Bishoff in a no lose situation!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2002, 10:54 PM   #1 (permalink)

Stath2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Stath2
Default Bishoff in a no lose situation!!!!!

Let me get this right, If his team wins he and everyone else gets to see Steph in some HLA, and if he loses he kisses Steph's ass????? Hell, If I was him, id be kinda hoping that my team loses, Id love to kiss her ass, but then again still would be great to see her in HLA
Stath2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Sep 2002, 12:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

In HLA with who, though, that is the question. Hopefully not Moolah!
Old 20 Sep 2002, 12:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I'd do HLA with Steph....

jk...probably
Old 20 Sep 2002, 01:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian
I'd do HLA with Steph....

jk...probably
I'd pay to see that.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 11:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Can't help but wonder

What Mrs Eric is thinking about all of this. She hadn't been happy with all the bull went on in WCW...Interesting theory there
Old 20 Sep 2002, 12:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Can't help but wonder

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
What Mrs Eric is thinking about all of this. She hadn't been happy with all the bull went on in WCW...Interesting theory there
Eric can blame Vince for his actins inWWE cause he's only a employee now.
Anonmatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Sep 2002, 03:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yes...just blame Vince. That is the popular thing to do when something bad happens isnt it? Oh well....Im rooting for both sides. But if Steph wins, you know theyll do it like they did with Rock. You knew he wasnt gonna show his ass.....the did it with Rikishi instead. I just wonder who will stephs understudy be????

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Sep 2002, 04:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

My theory if the Raw team wins: they'll come up w/ some lame ass story Steph was a lesbo anyway. Or she has a a new boyfriend/wrestler that saves her before she goes through w/ it.

If Smackdown wins: Someone will jump Steph before Eric has to do anything Or, we get to see if Steph wears a thong -best case scenerio-.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 04:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

LOL
Old 20 Sep 2002, 09:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

If raw wins steph will bring out mae young and bisch will beg steph to stop

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2002, 12:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default She will have some sort of

back up plan...I don't believe she will go thru with it...she's to confident.
Old 21 Sep 2002, 12:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Lets get dirrty!

Jenna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenna

Hmm.. I dont think Vince would want for his daughter to show her bum on television.. but then again.. I dont think he would want for her to participate in HLA on t.v. Gonna be interesting to see how all of this plays out.
Jenna is offline   Reply With Quote