ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

SmackDown!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2002, 10:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

rabid256 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rabid256
Default SmackDown!

Well, it was good... Mattitude!!!!

I loved the main event... it was funny to see the reactions of the resting wrestling in the team of angle-benoit

But!

I'm mad that John Cena (my favorite rookie) didn't execute more moves on Brock (my 2e fav. rookie)

and I watched it on TheScore and they cut parts of the first match... intergender match... but what I saw, it was a great match for a kickoff!
rabid256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 11:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default That Brock vs Cena match

Was a clear Jobbing thing from the start..Cena with a clear chance would have handled Brock much better..They needed Brock to look good going into Unforgiven..Actually I think Paul Heyman is trying to make Brock out to the next ECW instead of WWE..

Cena would have put up a much better fight if he had been allowed..This is what I say right now Brock is not a reprable champion..
Probably won't be for a while till he manages to pull out a couple of respectable wins..Tonights clearly wasn't I assure you..

Now had the cops gotten out of the way between Brock and Taker you would have definatly seen that...Have a hunch come Sunday Brock will know when the final bell sounds win or lose Brock will know he's been in a match...

Anyone see the deal tonight when Matt was trying to wrestle with Hurricane the fans were calling for Jeff not Matt..
Old 19 Sep 2002, 11:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah i agree that SD like always of late was good, Very impressed with the match's compared to raw's. I liked the heat that Mattitude got......and he can take those chants for Jeff and turn that into great heat if he does it right. I think the main event was pretty damn good and Benoit and Angle did a good job of wrestling B&C, and also had a great set-up for going into this sunday, by showing us just a taste of what we are about to see this sunday

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 11:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

Yea poor Matt

did you see Tori playing with her...
Old 19 Sep 2002, 11:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Tori and Reye really made a team

Torie is getting into the ring deal she will be looking for the womans champion before to long..Did you see when she did the bronco buster on Nidia and Jamie pulled her out of the way and wanted Torie to do it to him and they switched...I wouldn't be suprised to see Reye come up with the Cruiser weight belt Sunday night...If Nadia tries to interfer Torie will be there.

I think Stephanie has a suprise of her own too..She doesn't seem to be too concerned with the outcome..
Old 19 Sep 2002, 11:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

I think... Eric Bischoff has a win win situation...

if the Island boys win... he sees steph kissing another girl
if Billy and Chuck win... he kisses stephanie's behind

Lucky Eric!
Old 20 Sep 2002, 12:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default You know there is one person that

no one has even thought about in the thing
Sunday night...Eric is a married man with a couple of kids...Stephanie is still single in the picture. Mrs Eric wasn't real happy about the days in WCW that he was involved in can't help but wonder how she will be taking this..
Old 20 Sep 2002, 05:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Go island boys...but even if they win steph probably won't do any hla.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 06:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

S.D was nothing special it was better than Raw as usual, i was waitng for them to add a stipulation to the Angle match but it never happend.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 07:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

SD was aight, could of been way better

W-we

W-were

E-entertaining

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Sep 2002, 09:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

I'm starting to think i won't watch raw anymore with the quality of their shows the past month or two.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 10:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally posted by Brock Lesnar #1
I'm starting to think i won't watch raw anymore with the quality of their shows the past month or two.
\
A true wrestling fan watches it regardless of the content cause it is in the blood

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Sep 2002, 11:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default rabid 256 nice banner..Very nice

I have gotten to the point that I haven't watched Raw completly for the last 3 weeks.
Been flipping channels on and off but even that is getting to be less and less..Just happened to turn in on a commercial and got to see Stephanie and Billy and Chuck..

Rabid 256 I do like that Taker Banner
Old 21 Sep 2002, 12:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Yeah, I guess i'l stick with it.
Old 21 Sep 2002, 01:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I don't sit thru all of it

I kinda go back and forth and see what is going on.Rock had a good idea to set the VCR and watch what ever. Then can fast forward the BS and not have to mess with it..