ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Our Worl.......HHH To Miss More Time Than Thought

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Sep 2003, 04:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Our Worl.......HHH To Miss More Time Than Thought

Triple H Gone From RAW For Quite Some Time

Story By: Matt Boone

For those of you who watched RAW Monday, you probably heard Triple H say that we "need him more than he needs us". Although it appeared to be the start of an angle by Triple H, he actually used it as a way to leave WWE television for quite some time to film the new Blade movie and prepare for his wedding to Stephanie McMahon which takes place on 10/28. So Monday's RAW was the last time you'll see Triple H for awhile.

Whether your a Triple H fan or not, it's seemingly obvious that the Triple H character on TV has hurt many of the younger guys on the roster. None of the guys who have fought Triple H have come out looking good during his title reign.

With house shows being written around Triple H for the last several months, it'll be interesting to see how well attendance and profits are. Goldberg is excepted to work some house shows so WWE should get an idea of who draws more - Triple H or Bill Goldberg.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Accrodin' to Boneass....It'll be a while before we see "The Saviour of Professional Wrestling In The 90's" back in action....Before we see HHH back in action, a man more technically sound than Misawa...More entertaining than The Rock...More intense than Goldberg EVER was...We will see a yellow bus waitin', downs syndrome havin, company crashin' piece of trash WCW jobber in Goldberg walk around with his belt...A bigger travesty than Survivor Series '97....

Side Note: In other news...Angle wants to fight a cripple at Wrestlemania XX....My hero to be exact....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2003, 03:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

I didn't think Raw could get any worse, but without Triple H spearheading the only decent angle on the show (Evolution), I don't have any reason to watch at all. The only upside to all this is that maybe some guys who couldn't get elevated to main event status finally have a shot with Trips out of the way (but I doubt it). I fully expect to see Goldberg vs Kane at the next RAW PPV, but Goldberg is a one trick pony and Kane is already getting boring, so what's the point?
Thank God for Smackdown!
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2003, 04:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Dammit, that means we'll still be stuck with Goldberg and all the other losers. I hate to watch Y2J continuously job to Goldberg week after week but this Kane / Shane storyline will probably go on forever but I'd still like to See Kane versus Goldberg sonner or later.

Anyway, What will happen to Randy and Flair and possibly Batista? (Evolution in General)
Old 25 Sep 2003, 10:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think we could see some great feuds, but it will take a little time.....Batista, for one, could be a great heel beast, and I would like to see that. Also, Booker T is supposed to come back at some point, isn't he? A heel turn would be back to his roots, but I've also read somewhere that he may be tag-teaming again. It will be nice just to see some new faces in the ring.....would like to see 'Taker come and end this Kane/Shane thing....enough already!

this just in......3H to appear on Sunday Night Heat against Ernest Miller......tape delayed in all arenas......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2003, 12:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

well... HHH has always been one of my favourite wrestlers of all time
i understand why he has left for a few months but what i dont understand is why did his last PPV have to be lost to Golberg, why him, he is one of the worst PPV headliners to go for HHH title. why couldny he lose it to Chris Jericho or someone like that, some one truly deserving.
well Raw cant get any worse, with Rock coming back i guess he will be up against Golberg for the title next, maybe Golberg will start his own title reign which will go on to Wrestlemania XX when the rumour of Golberg V Borck Lesner will be lived.
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2003, 01:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i kinda think it's good to see Trip Take time off. Give some other superstars time to get over..... and then Trip can steal their thunder again!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2003, 02:56 PM   #7 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I would like to se Brock and Goldberg have a little "run-in" at Survivor series.
Old 25 Sep 2003, 06:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Well I am a Triple H fan but I am glad to see him take some time off because he does deserve it and maybe we'll see some more deserving guys get a shot at the title.I will admit that I will miss seeing him but at the same time I'll be glad he's gone.

As for Evolution they are planning for them to continue without Trips and when he comes back they want Evolution to turn on Trips and then Trips will turn face....god I hope that does not happen.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Sep 2003, 11:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
Hit It Strong,Hit It Hard

BOOBOO is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by GOLDBERG
I would like to se Brock and Goldberg have a little "run-in" at Survivor series.
yeah that would be awesome, but i think brock would win..

----------------------------
Member of TOWC: HHH
BOOBOO is offline   Reply With Quote