ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

RAW RATING DROPS....Flopberg 1st night as Champion, doesn't gain interest.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Sep 2003, 05:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default RAW RATING DROPS....Flopberg 1st night as Champion, doesn't gain interest.

RAW RATING DROPS, NUMBERS TREND DOWNWARD IN SECOND HOUR

This week's edition of Raw did a 3.6 cable rating, with a 5 share, according to Nielsen Media Research. That is down a tenth of a point from last week. The show did hours of 3.4 and 3.8. While the company often gets a ratings boost on the show after the PPV, last night was the first evening of new programming on the major networks and that appeared to hurt Raw's number.

It's interesting to note that the highest rated quarter hour of the show was the 10:00 to 10:15 segment, which featured the women's match and a recap of the Scott Steiner-Test angle. It did a 4.1 rating, After that, the show dropped to a 3.8, 3.7 and 3.5 before the overrun did a 3.8. No matter how you spin it, those are not good numbers.

Credit 1W.

"No Matter How you spin It those are bad numbers"...Remember that Quote for the next 2 months.

Lmao@ the fact that Test Bitching Out Steiner, and the fucking Women's match Outdrew Goldbergs overrun...lmao
Old 23 Sep 2003, 05:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hit It Strong,Hit It Hard

BOOBOO is on a distinguished road

i didnt watch raw either. the ratings dropped cause where HHH comes out and bags the shit outta people for 10, mins gayberg just drooled and groaned. and waved the strap around like a moron.

----------------------------
Member of TOWC: HHH
BOOBOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2003, 06:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

LMFAO....Where are the fuckin' Goldberg marks now...OEO.... Where are you friend...LMAO...Darkness Wave...Trevelbond... You're "I got my ass cut from the NFL" piece of trash champion couldn't even hold the ratings at bay...But THEY DROPPED....Vince should move quickly and have Joberg drop the strap next week....Try and save the ratings before they spiral into hell...

Side Note: I told you so....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2003, 06:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Eh, give it a few weeks guys. No need to jump all over it now when you can really laugh it up after it happens for a straight month.

By the way, Lita was assy in that women's match. And she was supposed to be a big draw for the division. PUKE!
Old 23 Sep 2003, 06:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

^^^ No No....All the Goldberg makrs GUARENTEED the ratings would go up once Goldberg had the strap...And they didn't....Therefore...I can luagh all I want....

Side Note: When Goldberg debuted on RAW the night following Wrestlemania...The ratings didn't even hit 4.3....LMFAO....

9 Times....
Old 23 Sep 2003, 06:20 PM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Cripled Bitch couldnt even draw rating's before Monday night football started.

And BOOBOO-KITTY-FUCK, why the fuck you posting at a WWE message board if you aint watching Raw you fucking wannabe e-thug faggot.
Old 23 Sep 2003, 06:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by SLASHHH
^^^ No No....All the Goldberg makrs GUARENTEED the ratings would go up once Goldberg had the strap...And they didn't....Therefore...I can luagh all I want....

Side Note: When Goldberg debuted on RAW the night following Wrestlemania...The ratings didn't even hit 4.3....LMFAO....
Oh, carry on then...

Oh, and in BOO BOO's (what the hell kinda name is that?) defense, RAW sucks. He doesn't have to watch it if it sucks.
Old 23 Sep 2003, 06:23 PM   #8 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

^ Raw was off the hook last night, 1 of the best show's of the year.
Old 23 Sep 2003, 06:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by GOLDBERG
Cripled Bitch couldnt even draw rating's before Monday night football started.

And BOOBOO-KITTY-FUCK, why the fuck you posting at a WWE message board if you aint watching Raw you fucking wannabe e-thug faggot.
Rock or Austin couldn't either..The ratings has been down to 4's for over a year. Triple H wasn't even around when the ratings dropped, The Rock, Stonecold, and Jericho were (No disrespect to them 3).. Triple H this past year, has held the ratings more balanced then anyone, but Kane this year....Thanks to Triple H.

Goldberg couldn't draw ratings with out Hunter, Period.

He still can't, the only way he might be "PART" of a rating Drawing Angle, is if he's carried by Kane..

Still laughing at Test Out Drawing Goldbergs Overrun...lol

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 23 Sep 2003 at 06:34 PM.
Old 23 Sep 2003, 06:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

SLASHHH.....I'm here, just chuckling over BOOBOO Freak's insipidity.....you can laugh now, but wait until the premier's get over with.....then we'll see nothing but spikes in Raw ratings.....great show last night......8.5/10. By the way, SLASHHH, hilarious commentary to yourself during the show last night.....I read it this morning.....funny stuff!

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2003, 06:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Thanks OEO...Just to let ya know...I don't mean any of this to be taken personally...So we're cool I hope...It's all fun n' games to me...

Side Note: HHH winnin' Oscars is fun n' games to him because it is second nature to our generation's Marlon Brando...

9 Times....
Old 23 Sep 2003, 06:39 PM   #12 (permalink)

So if Rock, Austin and Triple H coundnt draw rating's then you shouldnt be dissing Goldberg for not drawing rating's YET.
Old 23 Sep 2003, 06:42 PM   #13 (permalink)

o and credit goes to the WWE creative character develpoment team for making the new Kane, not Triple H.
Old 23 Sep 2003, 06:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Nothing personal taken....except maybe the 15 year old crack....I was probably watching wrestling when you were in the crib.....back to the subject......I can't believe the Test segment beat out everything else.....anyone for TOWC: TEST?...lol

Hey TRUTHHH.....any truth to the rumor you signed up for TOWC: GOLDBERG as BOOBOO?...heh!...heh!...heh!

this just in.....3H loses Oscar to....."the ROCK"....another job well done!

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2003, 06:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^Yes I should, because my argument about the rating problem, has always been. WCW Jobbers fucked up Raw ratings, now a WCW jobber is the Raw World Champion (On Loan), and as WCW World Champion he did the the samething. It's a FACT that Goldberg as the Top Guy=Rating Drought. This is what i've been saying about him all along, and I was proven right.