ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Truth's RAW review...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Sep 2003, 12:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Truth's RAW review...

My Raw Review live from the MCI center...

I didn't make it there until like 8:50...Because I didn't want to see, the Heat jobbers, that was one plus.

So the 1st thing I hear at 9:03 was the worse Entrance music ever, and here Comes the "Past, Present, and Future' Flop ass Bitch, we call Goldberg. H He makes his way to the ring, to a decent pop, basically it was a bunch of dick riders chanting Goldberg. They're your typical "Flavor of the Month" fans, that'll eventually be bored of Goldberg in a bout...

(Goldberg gets the mic)

Now he starts babbling about, some shit...He eventually says the worse catch phrase ever, "Believe the Flop...I mean Hype" (No Response after his mic work, the thing thats going to Kill him a slow, paInful, 6 month death in WWE). It was a short Promo, and I was grateful, until I heard, the Glass Shatter. Then Stonecold came out to a Huge Ovation, and saved the FLOPPED segment. He congratulated his Mini-me Goldberg, yadda, yadda, yadda. Then Bischoff came out to a lot of heat, and Put Goldberg Over, explaining how he was just motivating Goldberg, because he knows how to put Goldbergs Bitch Fa...I mean Game Face on. Because Goldberg wasn't a Vince Mcmahon creation (Yeah, we know Eric, Mcmahon creates Superstars/Legends...Goldberg is neither). But he Created the Flop known as Goldberg (Yes we know Eric, and just like everything you created outside of the N.W.O , Goldberg was a shitty WWE Rip Off Character, that couldn't put on a decent match, if Jesus anointed him personally)

(Goldberg starts getting in the Retarded Monkey Stance, it was Impossible for Bischoff not too see, a Idiot Slouched in the corner Huffing and Buffing, like he was about to have a Asthma attack...But Bischoff plays it off well)

Goldberg Charges in with a Sloppy, and terrible timing Spear, and nearly breaks Bischoff neck on the bottom rope...The crowds finally gives him another reaction, he drinks a few beers, with his Idol Stonecold, and walks sloppily back to the dressing room.

This segement sucked ass...Bischoff and Stonecold was great though.
Snow and Coach helped Eric (Who, Fortunately doesn't have a broken neck, from the Botched Spear) back to the dressing room during the break..

**************Special Announcement*************

Shawn Micheals will not be on Raw tonight. Apparently, he heard the Army guys would be in attendance, and had flash backs to that infamous December night in New York, in 1995, and caught the 1st plane back to San.Antonio, to hide in his closet...

Some army guy says Hi to his family, on the Titantron...

Now we're finally to the 1st raw match of the night...Spot-Van-Dam vs Christian for the Ic Title. This match was waaaay better then I thought, Jericho must've motivated these guys at Unforgiven, because this is the best either guy has looked in months...

Spot came out to a nice pop, I forgot how impressive, Spot performs in person, Tv doesn't do him justice. His Spotty style is really impressive when you catch it Live, unlike his heat match at Mania, I was really suprise to see the 5* Spot Monkey, perform so well...

CLB comes out to a nice (heel) heat response...

SVD-Spot kicks was actually accurate, and his Spots actually made since, and flowed with the match. He was in raer form tonight, and performed great, something he hasn't done in while, Kudos SVD. If you can continue, to control your kicks, and time your Spots right, and not use them sloppy like you been doing, you might draw interest again. Keep your work rate up, like you did tonight, and get some Mic skills...Scratch the Mic skills idea, You're doomed in that department, like Goldberg and Storm...Get back on Vince and Hunter good side, then Beg them to bring Fonzuie again, to carry you through promos, and you'll be straight...Ooh, and Stop talking to the fucking Internet geeks...all in all...You get a B+

CLB-Christian is coming along well, he has great heat, and has also sseemingly got his in ring performanse up also. He worked the ribs well on SVD, and Rob actually sold it very good. His heelish tatics were great tonight, he's finally looking like a credible heel, and not a "fly by night" mid-carder,,,The %* from the Ladder was a nice touch, and a great visuall...Kudos to you christian, you also get a B+

THOUGHTS-These 2 look too have great Chemistry, and the bookers are going a great direction with this feud. I'm actually anticipating the ladder match, to steal the show next week. This was a perfect way to build a fresh feud on Raw, and it will put both guys OVER in the long run...B+

The Backstage segment with Jericho and Bischoff was good...but most of you seen that. So lets move on to my 1st mark out part of the Show...

The Heat Jobbers Jendrack and Cade's music hit....Only to get fucked up by Hunter and Co. This was a Suprise, I didn't expect to see Hunter tonight, and I was one happy mark('mI finally not regretting Scalping them Raw tickets...Hunter is in my home town, Yep.)

Hunter is on the Mic (Finally a Real Promo, from a Real Wrestler)...He tell these Idiots, making me ashame to be a Native Columbian, to chant Goldbergs name. A few maks, oblige, nothing specials though. Then he points out yet a few more, dumbasses with "Game Over" signs (At this point, I wish my parents could've waited one more month, and let me be born in New York).

Triple H then goes in to Game Mode , and discredits, and Squashes Goldbergs title reign in one promo. He lets us...Well, he let these Dipshits know (I'm way ahead of you Hunter) that he's Still the BEST Wrestler Alive today. He lets Goldberg know that hhe now Believes the Fluke, He was made a believer the night before. He admitted that he under estimated, how Goldberg can bore you so much, that you lose focus and end up getting Fluked oput of vitctory...Yeah, he under estimated you Goldberg, he knew you ould be a Carry Job, but Damn He almost tore his quad again, trying to make you look a little credible...Yeah, he Under estimated you Goldberg.

But now Goldberg it's time for you to Believe...The Game has just started for Goldberg.

Then he Cements it with the quote that kills all hope of Goldberg being a credible Champion, when he says "KEEP His Title Warm"...I guess you all know what that means, 2 months (3months top) Triple H will have his belt back.....

Now I'm marking out wildly...The Game has Guranteed he'll have his belt back soon.

They Hype Rock's movie and appearence from the red carpet on the titan tron.

Teddy Long was hilarious as usual..

Dreamer Jobs to "The World Strongest Fat ASS" Mark Henry...With the worse Finisher ever (Other then Goldbergs Suplex) a Fucking Powerslam...

The Heat Jobbers (With Maven)come in to Triple H's locker room begging to get killed in a 6 man tag, Trips Obliged..

They Show Christian and Jericho backstage, then they get interrupt by Austn..Yadda, Yadda, Yadda. CLB vs SVD in a ladder match next week, aswell as JR vs Coach...Boring segment...But the crowd loved it.

Lita (Looked like a Heroin Junk...Was J.Hardy backstage?)/Trish (I'll eat her Pussy for a week) vs Molly/Gail...This was actually a very good women's match. Better then the Unforgiven match, as a matter of fact...Lita didn't attempt a moonsault again, seeing as she almost broke her neck again, at Unforgiven attempting thre move...I don't feel like reviewing it...Basically, Molly had to carry all 3.

Trish and Lita..Gave a few army men, hard ons with hugs and shit...

Another Jericho and Bischoff Segment...You people saw this at home also. ..

They then Show the feud of Test/Steiner and Stacy on the Titantron...Who the fuck cares?

Then they cut to the segment with Test, Stacy, and Steiner...Test making Scott get his bags was hilarious..

They show the Shane Bump, then go in to the Hospital Bit...The People was laughing their ass off, at Kane beating the hell out of Shane, that was great Entertainment...Not better then the Original though, Stonecold and Vinces Hospital bit was way better.

La Resistance vs Super hero Cruiser weight jobbe/ Fat ass Super hero jobber....Piss break. The Dudley'was getting "Cheap Pop" Usa Chants, when I came back. I guess the Super Jobbers won...

Trips and Co destroys the Heat Jobbers (Maven added a 3rd drop kick to his move set..The Top rope Missile Drop kick...The 3 move wonder)...Mark out pt2

Trips let the Marks know...They might not like him, but they need him...In fact The amrks need him, More then He needs Them...and With that Triple H is gone to marry, and take over WWE...Then flying out to Hunterwood, for a month or 2...No need to worry though, he'll be back during his free time to get his belt back...mark out pt3

The Rock promotes Rundown, and bitches out Mark loyd...It was funny but seemed rushed. He was at his Movie Premier's Red Carpet, so it's Understandable, why it was short...I was just glad to see THE Rock.

Jericho vs Goldberg for Triple H's On Loan World title...

Goldberg was sloppy as usual. He hit the same 4 moves. Press Power Slam, a Sloppy Side Kick, a Spear and Jack hammer...Jericho tried his best to makeb this 5 minute match look decent, but Unfortunately Goldberg 9After 6 years in the business) looks like a Tough Enough Student, and not even a TE winner, but a 4th runner up...How a guy could look so Green after so long, is beyond me. This match sucked ass, thanks to Goldberg....But hey, Who's suprise?

Goldberg Kissed and Hugged a few Soldier geeks, then left...

Jericho bashed DC (After tonight, i couldn't blame him, I was ashamed of my home town) and left..

Good Show...I'll give it a 7/10.
Old 23 Sep 2003, 01:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

agreed!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2003, 03:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Awesome Truth...Glad you made it and witnessed first hand Our Lord And Saviour...HHH....

Side Note: I once saw Goldberg live...It was in Toronto Canada... WCW Nitro to be exact...And my hero the Cripple Man Bret Hart kicked Goldberg's ass...LMFAO....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2003, 06:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by SLASHHH
Awesome Truth...Glad you made it and witnessed first hand Our Lord And Saviour...HHH....

Side Note: I once saw Goldberg live...It was in Toronto Canada... WCW Nitro to be exact...And my hero the Cripple Man Bret Hart kicked Goldberg's ass...LMFAO....
You mean the time Goldberg tried to spear Bret and ended up spearing a metal plate hidden under his shirt? You wanna talk about marking out? Damn, I was going nuts I was laughing so hard
Old 23 Sep 2003, 06:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^LOL...He pinned Goldberg in under 5 minutes, and he predicted it...lol
Old 23 Sep 2003, 06:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

^^^Yea....It was awesome...I went crazy...That was before HHH came into my life...That was the night Bret Hart quit WCW...Only to come back a week later...LOL...That night Bret not only shooted on Goldberg...He shooted on Austin...

Side Note: Is "shooted" a word....

9 Times....
Old 23 Sep 2003, 06:44 PM   #7 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I guess you guy's were even more thrilled when your world champion Goldberg cripled Hart and ended his career LMAO

Sidenote: Bret screwed Bret, Bret screwed Bret, Bret screwed Bret
Old 23 Sep 2003, 06:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Side Note: Is "shooted" a word....

only in the land of idipts.....lol!

Bret's the reason I became a true fan.....now just a GOLDBERG.....GOLDBERG.....GOLDBERG mark. Uh, TRUTHHH, that was a joke(idipts)....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2003, 06:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by GOLDBERG
I guess you guy's were even more thrilled when your world champion Goldberg cripled Hart and ended his career LMAO

Sidenote: Bret screwed Bret, Bret screwed Bret, Bret screwed Bret
That's only because Goldberg sucks so bad he can't even fake a kick. How can you call him the greatest when he can't even fucking kick without fucking it up?
Old 23 Sep 2003, 06:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

No...Vince McMahon ended Bret Hart's career...

Side Note: It is a true testiment to HHH's skills he was not injured by that piece of trash Goldberg...Only a man of HHH's stature could go toe to toe with Golturd and not get injured...

9 Times....
Old 23 Sep 2003, 07:04 PM   #11 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

LMAO @ Triple H midarding with Maven.

Sidenote: Garrison Kade, Jindrak and Maven CARRIED Evolution last night.
Old 23 Sep 2003, 07:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Not as funny as Goldberg jobbin' to Nash at Star Cade '98... Jobbin' to a guy who broke his neck on a movie shoot...LMAO....

9 Times....
Old 23 Sep 2003, 07:10 PM   #13 (permalink)

Thats not as funny as Triple H jobbing to the Brooklyn Brawler ROTFLMFAO
Old 24 Sep 2003, 01:37 AM   #14 (permalink)
Hit It Strong,Hit It Hard

BOOBOO is on a distinguished road

not as funny as goldberg getting stunned by a DRUNK piss tank scott hall

he looked kinda like that

----------------------------
Member of TOWC: HHH

Last edited by BOOBOO; 24 Sep 2003 at 01:40 AM.
BOOBOO is offline   Reply With Quote