ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Truth's Rates Unforgiven Hunters Season Finale...Goldberg Hate Campaign begins...NOW!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Sep 2003, 02:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Truth's Rates Unforgiven Hunters Season Finale...Goldberg Hate Campaign begins...NOW!

Dudleys Vs La Resistance...

This was as good of a filler match as you're going too get (Filler means, good way to get the crowd hype, aka good opener). I was glad to see the Dudley's get the straps off La Resistance, because they suck basically (Rob Conway is the exception, though). This was your standard table matchh, Dudleys get revenge on Conway who tooke pretty nasty bump. Then they got rid of Sylvian Grenier i forget how, i was drinking myself in to a oblivion...But I did catch the Dudleys give the 3D to Dupree through the table, for the win, and the World tag team titles....All in all, great opening for a average show.

**1/2 I'm not really a fan of table matches, unless ladders and chairs are involved...sorry

HBK VS Randy Orton.

This match was suprisingly not as good as I hoped. Shawn carried the whole match, and hid Orton Greeness (Which almost showed countless times) and he worked a good match with Orton. But Orton just didn't look comfortable in the ring, HBK's arm pretty good. Other then that, he looked real Gullible and nervous in the ring, but he did try, so he deseves a lot of credit. Shawn was in rare form tonight, hitting the Plancha from the top to the outside, and busting out a great bridging German Suplex, and the Picture Perfect Top Rope Elbow. Orton was working too slow, in what should've been a great fast pace match, but this goes back to him being nervous, I think. The Ending was a bit old school, with the "Back drop to the ring, countered with the brass knuckle spot"...But I chalk that up, to the bookers trying to expose Randy Orton tradition, "The Orton Familys win by any means" bit. Shawn did a great job putting the kid OVER. I hope Randy proves he was worth it in the future, because he looked green to the trained eyey tonight...

Solid to good match though thatnks to HBK...***1/2

Shane vs Kane....

Brief Smarks Story I encountered tonight-One 6 pack and 7 shots of Grey Goose later, i'm starting to get in to the ppv, because of this match. Then I remember i'm in the room full of R.O.H Smarks, who start bitching about how this is going to be full of nothing but High Spots and A Sick Bump....Then I reply... "you have a room full of tapes, with Samoa Joe, Low Ki, Christopher Daniels, AmDrag, Briscoe Brothers, WWE's Paul London (That pissed them off..lol), Homicide, Back Seat Boys, and countless other jobbers...I mean wrestlers. But you rather sit here and bitch about a WWE ppv, then go in to your room and pop a tape in, of your favorite Jobbers...I mean wrestlers, I get TNA and Roh confused all the time. TNA is the wortless jobbers, ROH is a tad bit better, because they're mostly Velocity Jobbers (This also p[isses them off, safe to say, My Smarks license got revoked...but hey)...So wouldn't be easy not to order WWE ppv's, and just watch the $300 worth of the closet fag Rob Feinstein's Bush League tapes, you have in your room...The Smarks shut up briefly, or I ust blanked them out, doesn't really matter what happened, I'm watching the match again"

Kane vs Shane Resumed..

This match was great from beginning to almost the end. Shane starting the match off beating the shit out of Kane, with the Chair was great booking, and made sense for him to try to get the early advantage. Kane rubbed that shit off, and beat the shit out of Shane, Playing his Monster role to the tee. Kane Slams Shane around, Gives him a brutal Chair shot to the Cranium on the outside, only picking up one 6 count and one 8 count, before throwing him in the ring and hitting a early Choke Slam, again not getting the job done, which leads to Kane knocking the ref out...The match starts getting even better after this....Kane brings the stairs in, goes for the tombstone (Shades of Linda and Rob Van Dam, with the whole "Tomstoning his victims on metal bit"...See the Story being told people?) Shane counters and Bull Dogs, Kane on the steps, great Spot~! Shane then drop kicks the steps in to Kane face, then beats him wiyth the steps until he traps him in to the corner (Have you yet put the story together People? If not it goes like this, Shane is too little to try to fight the Monster Kane, so he must use every weapon to his advantage, to even the odds...) Shane then goes to the top rope, and delivers a brutal VAN-DAMINATOR~! (Take notes ROB, thats how you put on a match with a monster, using a High Spots move set. You Evolve your moves as much as possible.) The Crowd pops Loud after this with "Holy Shit' chants, and even throw in a "1 more time chant", for the Show Stealing Shane Mcmahon. They eventualy brawl down the aisle. Kane is on the hunt again, and Slams Shane in the Unforgiven Sign 3 times He's a Monster People, Monsters throw people around...Put it together yet?) Kane then beats the shit out of Kane until he lays him out, under...You guess it, the poor Spanish Announce Team table, Kamne then Slams the table on Shane, so it seemed...Kane goes looking for Shane, but he's no where to be found....Shane then pops out of no where, beating Kane with something metal, then Slams a swinging Camera in to his face (What have we learned people? You have to pick your spots, with a monster, thats twice your size. You have to catch him open and lay in the Boom~! If you hadn't got the story yet, you're officialy a idiot, congratulations. ) Shanes then beats Kane up a little more, chokes him with a few cables, gets in a low blow, beats him up with a monitor, until he's laying prown...Thats when the crowd gets in to the story, with chants of "Go to the top" (When the crowds starts getting involved in your matches, and yelling request, You're a great performer....Take notes.)

Shane climbs to the top, of the Titan-tron...To deliver his Sick Bump/High pot Elbow. Because it goes back to that whole, "Kill the Monster, at all cost, even if it means killing yourself" thing. Unfortunately, Shane kills himself, and the Monster prevails....

Kane wins in a 4 star match.

Thoughts

The only Problem I have with this match is, I think Kane should've choked Slam Shane off the titan-tron. Instead oof just moving from the elbow, it would've gave his character more of an edge...but a great match, anyway.

Trish/Lita vs Gail/Molly...Trish was hot, Lita was Not...Molly was cute and wrestled good.,...Gail was there.

IC TITLE MATCH...TRIPLE THREAT Y2J VS SPOT VS Christian.

This match was sloppy in the beginning. Everybody timing was off, RVD did a flip in the corner, for no apparent reason. Christian looked confused. Y2J had to pull the match togehther and carry both men. Y2J impressed me for the 1st time in months. This match would've went to shit oif he didn't carry it, halfway through, and gave it, a ok ending. Jericho, wasn't a spot monkey tonight. He actually reassured me he's not washed up yet. Christian, did impress me one time, with the whole Eletric chair ihnto a Double Power Bomb spot. Rob's 5 sstar on both guys, would've been impressive, if I didn't hate the move so much....

Chritian wins after pinning Jobert in a ***match ...But they all belong to Jericho.

JR/KING VS Coach/AL Snow...I've inulted myself enough mentioning this match. I won't insul myself further by rating.reviwing it..

Al Snow and Coach won...in a Negative***************** match...I feel all dirty now...

TRIPLE H'S season Finale....

Triple H has been OUR WORLD CHAMPION for a Phenomenal 9 months 9 (11 really) Title reign. He's beaten everybody on RAW...He made Kane a top Rating Draw again. He made a Stable worth watching again. HE beat every WCW Jobber put in front of him. ...He gave the Piece of Shit WCW Title credibility again. He has sign and closed the deal, as him being the BEST WORLD CHAMPION IN 10 YEARS...

NOW it's time to move on to bigger and better things...Time to go To Hunterwood, and start in some block busters....It's time to marry in to the Billion dollar Mcmahon Family, and cement himself, as the Heir to WWE's Empire. It's time to watch thev ratings drp drastically, unless Kane does something Big...It's time to point at all the Losers on RAW, he made and broke, and laugh....It's Time To PLAY THE GAME PT2....So long Smarks and markls...This'll be the last time you see a BAD GUY, like this, let me tell you...Brocks the man now, Thursday night, you'll see the last shade of greatness in this business for awhile (Along with Cena, Benoit, and Eddy)...

GOLDBERG VS Triple H...

Triple H carried this match, and put Brock over. Just like THE ROCK tried too. BUT Goldberg will flop his 2nd title reign, just like he did his 1st. Thats probably why he had just 1.

Triple H worked the leg with the figure 4, and a few chop blocks. Goldberg did a Slam, a few punches, a spea and a Jack hammer...You know? The usual played out Goldberg move set.

Goldberg is inhuman, because Triple H worked the Leg for the better part of the match. But some how, this made Goldberg sell a fucking SHOULDER INJURY, the majority of the match. I didn't know it was bilogicaly possible, to hurt a man Shoulder with a figure 4 LEG LOCK. But Goldberg proved me wrong.

Goldberg was moving around slow as usual, until Hunter just went ahead and put him OVER, so he could catch the next plane to Hunterwood, for his photo shoot tommorow. The crowd was quiet after the match, save a couple hates, the camera had to find in the middle of thousands. A few Maks Cheered, but nothing spectacular.

I'll give this match a **

BUT TRIPLE H put on a ***** performance, exposing Goldbers weakness in the proccess, which isn't really hard...Ask Jericho and Rock.

Unforgiven was Unforgettable in my Truthful opinion...Except for the Shane vs Kane match which was great, in every form of the word...
Old 22 Sep 2003, 04:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

this is the single greatest PPV review I have EVER read

excellent job Truth
Old 22 Sep 2003, 05:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Excellent Review, but one slight porblem

It's a Van-Terminator not a Van-Daminator....Dumbass! Damn JR and his crappy commentating, influencing the non rvd fans.

(Note: I haven't seen the PPV results yet but a Van-Terminator is the one where RVD flys from one corner of the ring to another and front dropkciking a chair into the opponents face in the lower corner. So if I am right please tell me or I'll look like a moron)

-----

EDIT - I just can't see Shane spinning back kick a chair into Kane's face (Van-Daminator) Damn JR calling all moves RVD does with a chair a Van-Daminator.

Last edited by Dante; 22 Sep 2003 at 05:15 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2003, 07:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted By Tr(uth)iple H
Goldberg is inhuman, because Triple H worked the Leg for the better part of the match. But some how, this made Goldberg sell a fucking SHOULDER INJURY, the majority of the match. I didn't know it was bilogicaly possible, to hurt a man Shoulder with a figure 4 LEG LOCK. But Goldberg proved me wrong.
LMFAO

*Mark Mode Off*

The problem with the whole bookin' of this program had to do with two things...#1 The Booking.....#2....Goldberg....WWE should have booked this program where Goldberg literally destroys HHH night in and night out so there leaves NO DOUBT Goldberg will win at Unforgiven...Goldberg looks credible thanks to HHH and his worthless life isn't ruined with an even more worthless title reign...Now to problem #2.....The man they are tryin' to do it with...William Goldberg...The equivalent of a Gorilla with Downs Syndrome...If he had a set list better than that of the Gobbledy Gooker...I'd be impressed...But he doesn't...And because of that...HHH has to carry his worthless ass night in and night out... And thus my suggestion of bookin' Goldberg as the indestructable monster goes out the window...And thus we had what you saw last night....

*Mark Mode On*

Side Note: Goldberg haev fun while it lasts you worthless piece of shit...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2003, 11:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally posted by SLASHHH
Goldberg...The equivalent of a Gorilla with Downs Syndrome...
That is the most perfect way I have ever heard Goldberg described
Old 22 Sep 2003, 12:01 PM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Goldberg must have a bad back after carrying that 3 foot nose and that cripled bitch throughout the main event.

Now that the cripled bitch is gone, expect Raw to improve drasticly.

Sidenote: Triple H is a worthless jobber LMAO
Old 22 Sep 2003, 12:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
this is the single greatest PPV review I have EVER read

excellent job Truth
Thanks I had a few typos, but hey, I was fucked up.

Quote:
Originally posted by SLASHHH
LMFAO

*Mark Mode Off*

The problem with the whole bookin' of this program had to do with two things...#1 The Booking.....#2....Goldberg....WWE should have booked this program where Goldberg literally destroys HHH night in and night out so there leaves NO DOUBT Goldberg will win at Unforgiven...Goldberg looks credible thanks to HHH and his worthless life isn't ruined with an even more worthless title reign...Now to problem #2.....The man they are tryin' to do it with...William Goldberg...The equivalent of a Gorilla with Downs Syndrome...If he had a set list better than that of the Gobbledy Gooker...I'd be impressed...But he doesn't...And because of that...HHH has to carry his worthless ass night in and night out... And thus my suggestion of bookin' Goldberg as the indestructable monster goes out the window...And thus we had what you saw last night....

*Mark Mode On*

Side Note: Goldberg haev fun while it lasts you worthless piece of shit...
They good Booked this thing like Mcmahon/Austin, Rock/Austin/, Rock/Mick Foley, HBK/Austin, Kane/Undertaker, Triple H/Mick Foley, and the best feued ever Hbk vs Bret Hart...They could have wrapped all them feuds in to one. And You know what? Goldberg would've still looked like a jack ass. He's dull, He has no kind of skill whats so ever.

Mic Skills-Lance Storm's "I'm not Boring Catch" Phrase, is more Original then "Believe the Hype" Or "Your Next". The guy couldn't cut a decent promo, If Rock and Cena wrote one for him, and fed him the lines through a head set.

In Ring ability-Watch Unforgiven, Backlash, and Badd Blood. I don't even have to explain any further, why he's about as talented as Henry Godwin on cocaine.

Look-Austin rip off...

Entertainment value-LMAO...Yeah right. If Goldberg smacking himself and Shadow boxing entertains you. Go to your local "School of short bus Retards", and you'll see future Goldbergs all day.

Draw Power-He couldn't draw with a fresh Rock. He didn't get interesting until Hunter, start giving him a program. Now both are in H(olly)unterwood making big Budget movies. Let see how Goldberg draws, feuding with Randy Orton for a month. Kane will eventually carry him in a feud (Just like Rock and Hunter), and destroy him at Survivor Series. But unlike Rock, Hunter, and Kane, Goldberg needs stars to draw interest. Them 3 could feud with a Mop, and get a decent rating.

This title reign will make Jericho's look like 1984 Hogan. Kane is the direction the company will go, before next year. It makes sense, he's the biggest draw on Raw, since Trips is gone. Goldberg is just a transition Champ, nothing more, and a whole lot less....
Old 22 Sep 2003, 12:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

Truth,
you talk about how Criple H gave the WCW Title credibility again.

LOL

only 2 guys gave the WCW Title credibility again , and Criple H is NOT one of them. "they are The Rock & Chris Jericho"

the only thing Criple H did to the World Title is turn it in to :

Criple H's "I don't want to share with anyone" Title belt. thats all nothing more.

side note#1 : wither you like it or NOT Goldberg is YOUR WORLD CHAMPION.

side note#2 : starting tonight we are going to watch WWE RAW , not HHH's RAW.

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 22 Sep 2003 at 12:40 PM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2003, 12:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by GOLDBERG
Goldberg must have a bad back after carrying that 3 foot nose and that cripled bitch throughout the main event.

Now that the cripled bitch is gone, expect Raw to improve drasticly.

Sidenote: Triple H is a worthless jobber LMAO
If a few Punches and Slams are carrying a match, Dusty Rhodes is fucking Ric Flair.

To carry a match, you have to 1st, be able to last more then 15 minutes.

You have to know how to sell the right injury. Again I say "How did a Figure 4 injure Goldbergs Shoulder"? lmao

The match wouldn't have had a story, If Hunter didn't pace the match in Slow motion, for Goldberg can keep up. He was limping around the ring, like Rowdy Piper.

Press slam...

Punch and Kick..

Spear and Jack Hammer..

...This is not carrying a match, this a limited move set...

Raw ratings will rise?

Look at Goldbergs last title run....Goldbergs Only title run. He won't draw without Kane.
Old 22 Sep 2003, 12:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by BADMAN(RAVEN)
Truth,
you talk about how Criple H gave the WCW Title credibility again.

LOL

only 2 guys gave the WCW Title credibility again , and Criple H is NOT one of them. "they are The Rock & Chris Jericho"

the only thing Criple H did to the World Title is turn it in to :

Criple H's "I don't like to share with anyone" Title belt. thats all nothing more.

side note : wither you like it or NOT Goldberg is YOUR WORLD CHAMPION.
Your user name involves a TNA jobber.

The guy in your banner, hasn't drew a decent crowd since 1999, and has gotten destroyed by Hunter 2 times this year.

He also, is as Injury prone, as a 80 year old, Crippled Vienam vet. He couldn't even get through, his 30 second part in Punisher, with out breaking his fucking neck.

So on a Side Note: Nash fans, should never even Mention Triple H's name.
Old 22 Sep 2003, 12:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

I say again :

side note : someone has a problem with being a LOSER's fan "MARK", TR(UTH)IPLE H
OUR WORLD CHAMPION...HHH . never more.

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2003, 12:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Panty Thief's Apprentice

HULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICK

Quote:
Raw ratings will rise?

Not with Coach and Al Snow turning RAW into Sunday Night Heat.

Those two make Michael Cole look like a real announcer.
HULK IS JOB! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2003, 12:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Chris Jericho? The fucking guy, was the worst drawing Champion ever...He also Jobbed to Triple H, abot 4 times. He also has jobbed to RVD and Christian. His 1st title reign was such a FLOP, that he can't even get a run as IC champ, they rather a fucking cruiserweight wear the belt, then Jericho...So again, I can't take you seriously.

The Rock only defended the belt one time, he didn't even want it..So he loaned it to Jericho. Hell. The Rock was the 1st guy, to call the WCW title a joke..lol

So again you make no fucking sense...

And you're still worshipping 2 jobbers , in your user name and Banner.
Old 22 Sep 2003, 12:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Panty Thief's Apprentice

HULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICK

Quote:
So on a Side Note: Nash fans, should never even Mention Triple H's name.
Least Nash didn't get and keep the belt by fucking the Boss's daughter.

Even tho BOTH of them pretty much had control of the booking to get a belt for themselves.

Last edited by HULK IS JOB!; 22 Sep 2003 at 12:55 PM.
HULK IS JOB! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2003, 12:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^Yeah...Nash kept the belt, by fucking Bischoff..lmao