ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

PWF RAW Unforgiven Discussion Thread presented by:HIGHLIGHT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Sep 2003, 05:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight
err PWF RAW Unforgiven Discussion Thread presented by:HIGHLIGHT

This is tonight's ppv card...

World Heavyweight Title vs. Goldberg's Career
Title Changes Hands On DQ & Countout
Triple H vs. Goldberg

Last Man Standing Match
Kane vs. Shane McMahon

Legend vs. Legend Killer
Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton

For The RAW Announce Team Spot
Coach & Al Snow vs. J.R. & Lawler

IC Championship
Christian, vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Chris Jericho

Tables Match
Bubba Ray, D-Von & Spike Dudley vs. La Resistance & Rob Conway

Stacy/Scott Steiner Services Match
Scott Steiner vs. Test

Tag Team Match
Trish & Lita vs. Molly & Gail Kim

So you guys excited? well I am i'm a bit early but just post your thoughts and enjoy the great show!
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2003, 06:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

WWE Unforgiven...Perhaps the only PPV we will ever see where in one instance...Courage and Discgrace will be seen at the exact same moment....

HHH...The Game...The ICON...The Showstopper...The Headliner...The Main Event...Jet Flyin'...Limousine Ridin'...Movie Rollin'...Kiss Stealin'...Oscar Winnin'...RVD jobbin'...YOUR World Heavyweight Champion...For ALMOST A YEAR has entertained the fans with awe inspirin' ***** matches that will be remembered for centuries to come...He has battled through countless injuries... He has put up with countless jobbers like Huffer T (LMAO) and RVD...And has still put RAW ratings over the 4's.... He has brought respectability back to The World Heavyweight Title...

And tonight...With COUNTLESS injuries...It may be time for HHH to do the right thing...No...Not end Goldberg's career...That is another story...It may be time for HHH to *bows head* move on...The injuries are startin' to add up...And I fear HHH might not be able to give the 110% he always does in matches...But unlike the HBJOb...HHH won't lose his smile and forfeit like a baby...No HHH will go out like a Champion...Like a fightin' champion...

LMFAO...Regard everything I've just said...Goldberg you "I can't make the NFL so I went to WCW" jobber...Be fuckin' grateful your worthless ass will step inside the ring with YOUR World Champion...Be grateful HHH doesn't shoot on your ass like Jericho and make you look like the real pussy you are...LOL...You're a joke...That title belt is on loan...After tonight...HHH is goin' to marry Steph...Have a honeymoon...Go make Blade:Trinity...Watch the ratings fall like you fall down the isle way in your pathetic title reign...He's goin' to win an Oscar...Come back...The ratings are goin' to spike...HHH is goin' to win HIS WORLD TITLE BACK and you're ass will be out of a job...Have fun in Japan jobbin' to Yoshi Nagata you piece of trash...

I have reliable sources here in Texas...*Looks to sky for crowd reaction,hears none,continues typin'*....That Kerry Von Erich will make his return tonight in a Coal Miner's Glove Match against the also returnin' "I really have gone to rehab" Jeff Hardy...Boy...Won't Ric Flair be mad that Kerry Von Erich has returned...But I think Goldberg will be EVEN more mad that when HHH comes back from Vacation he will have to give HHH's title back...LOL....Sorry I had to do that...

Side Note: HHH's vacation starts tonight...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2003, 06:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
1. fuck you
2. i won't be ordering i have too much shit to do
Old 21 Sep 2003, 06:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

slashhh the fuck you was directed to highlight, not u, sorry....we posted at almost identical times....sorry
Old 21 Sep 2003, 06:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

LOL...Don't worry about it...

9 Times....
Old 21 Sep 2003, 06:28 PM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Tonight our world champion the Blame, the Shame, the Lame Game, Hunter Wosrt Helmsey, Cripled H aka Jean Paul Micheal Levesque will JOB to the #1 Contendor Bill Goldberg in singles competion. Tonight your new world champion Goldberg will carry the cripled bitch though out the main event and there's 2 thing's you can do about it, absolutly nothing and like it.
Old 21 Sep 2003, 06:41 PM   #7 (permalink)

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough

looks like another name change... *sigh...*
Old 21 Sep 2003, 06:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

^^^LOL....ROCK you're more pimped out in Goldberg than I was with HHH...LOL...

Side Note: Why does it say you signed up as member 4004...Am I missin' sometin'....LOL....

9 Times....
Old 21 Sep 2003, 06:46 PM   #9 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

My mod option's were fucked so I had to start a new account.
Old 21 Sep 2003, 06:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Oh...That's shitty...Well I'm sure Goldberg will make it up to you....LOL

Side Note: Thre is still time to join TOWC:HHH...LOL...

9 Times....
Old 21 Sep 2003, 06:52 PM   #11 (permalink)

You watching the PPV?

sidnote: TOWC: Goldberg starts in 3 hours.
Old 21 Sep 2003, 07:08 PM   #12 (permalink)

#1Kane_A_Nite66 is on a distinguished road

does anybody know which match is Kane vs Shane...(ex.1st match, 2nd match, 3rd match etc...)
#1Kane_A_Nite66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2003, 07:10 PM   #13 (permalink)

nope and damnit my tv won't let me order it so please update frequently if you can...
Old 21 Sep 2003, 10:08 PM   #14 (permalink)

GOLDBERG IS YOUR NEW WORLD CHAMPION, NUFF SAID!!
Old 21 Sep 2003, 10:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

Now Goldberg must face Kane. As of now, Kane is the leading candidate. I'm expecting Kane to probably fight in a #1 contenders match and win.

Goldberg vs. Kane would sell. I'd pay to see it.

Tell HHH to buy himself a "HHH" Title and he can brag all he wants with it.

Note: Wasn't trying to be funny.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote