ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Cruiserweights , any one??????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Sep 2003, 09:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road
Default Cruiserweights , any one??????

where are the Cruiserweight matchs?

back in the days of WCW , we would watch at lest 2 Cruiserweight matchs (I mean a Cruiserweight wrestler VS. a Cruiserweight wrestler) per-show "Nitro , Thunder , Saturday Night MainEvent"

and at some time every opening match at a PPV was for the Cruiserweight Championship Title.

But now in the WWE , we get to see the Cruiserweights in tag matchs , and in Cruiserweight wrestler vs. Heavyweight wrestler type of matchs.

even the last 2 WWE PPV did NOT have a match for the Cruiserweight Title.

and do not start talking about not having a great Cruiserweight roster , take a look at these names :

1-BILLY KIDMAN.

2-CHAVO GUERRERO.

3-FUNAKI.

4-JAMIE NOBLE.

5-NUNZIO.

6-REY MYSTERIO.

7-SHANNON MOORE.

8-SPANKY.

9-TAJIRI.

10-ULTIMO DRAGON.

11-SPIKE DUDLEY.

12-THE HURRICANE.

13-ZACH GOWEN. "he is a Cruiserweight in my book"

in the end , I just hope that the Cruiserweight Division would kick ass like it used to do.

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Sep 2003, 03:17 PM   #2 (permalink)

Spankadette62 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Spankadette62 Send a message via Yahoo to Spankadette62

YES!!!! I AM NOT ALONE!

I'm glad I am not the only one that notices this pattern going on. And if we ever do get a cruiser match, it doesn't last very long...and if we get one every couple weeks, consider ourselves lucky. Really a shame, because there is a lot of talent being wasted on the cruiserweight roster.

Spankadette62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Sep 2003, 10:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^like Brian"Jobber" Kendrick,A.K.A Spanky,just a little hazing there.
Old 20 Sep 2003, 11:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

Spankadette62 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Spankadette62 Send a message via Yahoo to Spankadette62

Quote:
Originally posted by The_One
^like Brian"Jobber" Kendrick,A.K.A Spanky,just a little hazing there.
All right, you, quit picking on my husband...LOL !

Seriously, you're right. The kid hasn't been on TV for over a month, though he has been doing house shows. Makes one wonder.....

Spankadette62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2003, 04:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

vince has rr reasons for not pushing cruiser weights:

1) he doesn't believe a wrestler can draw unless he is physically large (shawn and bret didnt pull much money at all compared to austin, rock, hogan, warrior and hhh.) Also, making brock lose to kidman would make brock look silly, for example. Theres always the redneck sat at home whod say "i could kick rey's ass, he's just little" few say that about brock.

2) he is worried that the high flying style they use could lead to injuries just at the worst time, and end up killing feuds off. Remember rvd getting hurt in ecw, as heyman was planning an awesome/ rvd feud? or hbk's injury in the biuldup to wm13?

both are examples of how injurys can cause far reaching badness to a company. And cruisers (according to vvince) have an injury risky style)

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2003, 04:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I love the cruiserweight division, Hell I practically watched Nitro for it. Remember when Mysterio had no mask, there where no limitations to what the WWE have no and remember when people actually wrestled instead of this gay, new aged style which of course I'm talking about the WWE pathetic verison of the Cruiserweight division. Hell they stole the term Cruiserwwight, remember when it was caled Light-Heavyweight which sounds pretty gay compaired to Cruiserweight.

Damn Vince.