ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Spot-Job-Van-Dam is still talking. See Robert this is why you're still jobbing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2003, 01:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Spot-Job-Van-Dam is still talking. See Robert this is why you're still jobbing

RVD Talks About Unforgiven, RAW, Announcers, & More
Story By: PW.com News

Here are the highlights of the RVD Interview:

*His comic book store (www.twistedperception.com/5starindex.htm) has been open since July 22 and is doing very well.

*It features not only comic books but a lot of wrestling merchandise, including a lot of ECW gear (DVDs/Videos/Action Figures).

*When he signed autographs there last month they had such an overflow crowd that when the mall closed at 9 pm, there were still 350 people waiting to get things signed. He stayed and signed everything until 11 p.m. Due to that, now there will be a limited number of tickets sold per event.

*Has been a long time comic book fan. He will find stores (using the Yellow Pages sometimes) in a lot of cities he travels to just to check them out. He can sometimes read up to 15 comic books a day.

*Reading the books make him happy and takes him away from other stuff that doesn’t make him happy. RVD: “But, I don’t want to get into that right now.”

*2 Part question asked from G-Dave Joseph (show board-op).

1-What happened to Tazz (why doesn’t he wrestle anymore)?

2-When are the announcers going to stop wrestling?

*On Tazz he talked about how he likes announcing a lot and that he didn’t/doesn’t like “all the political crap”.

*While talking about the announcers he mentioned how it goes to show you about the company when its #1 wrestler (Steve Austin) can never wrestle again yet he is the #1 wrestler.” And how “It’s all about star power” and that he is “waiting for my generation to work their way into the front office” (Unless HHH knocks off his father in-law in the near future I guess).

*Joe then asked if he took any heat from his last appearance on the show with the comments he made. He said he didn’t (sure) and that he was told of the rumblings a few days later. Thought it was kind of “blown out of proportion”.

Wait a minute!! I wrote the original recap to send here to 1 Wrestling! Lets say it was blown out of proportion afterwards. If I may also say, it is a lot of fun to write these recaps every so often. Knowing what you wrote is being talked about by the guys is kind of cool in a wrestling geek kind of way! But I digress!

*Talk then focused on Sunday's match. When Joe asked about it RVD replied, “Where did that come from? It happened kind of quick didn’t it?” It sounds like he was added last minute.

*He then mentioned how he “would like to kick Chris Jericho’s ass. I’d like to kick Christian’s too”.

*Then in a possible “spoiler” he mentioned how, “Maybe I will leave with the title. Maybe I will go looking for a new partner. I have someone in mind”

*He then said “RVD is going to the top no matter what happens” and that he’d like to get his hands on the Heavyweight gold. He appreciates the fans and that he doesn’t need the gold to be over with them, unlike others who “need the trinket to shine”.

The interview then closed by plugging Rey Mysterio’s appearance again.

New Photos Of SABLE Added + Dawn Marie Strips @ Party and Vince Speaks on WrestleMania XX

.................................................. .................................................. ....

This Spot monkey/Jobber will never learn...lmao
Old 19 Sep 2003, 04:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

LOL....Well Robert...If you weren't busy readin' 15 comic books a day but rather perfecting The Indian Deathlock like YOUR World Champion HHH...You might be somehwere in life...But no...It's Wonder Ho this and Captain Pansy that....You should be thankful you even get to open RAW with the first match of the night...LOL

Side Note: Yes even RVD has a hero...And that hero is HIS World Champion....HHH

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2003, 04:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Well Job van dam strikes again. Idiot.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2003, 05:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Rob just told the truth,way to go Rob for telling it like it is and not getting caught up in all the backstage shit!

Side note:RVD will be maineventing every where in 2004!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2003, 05:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted By TBG
RVD will be maineventing every where in 2004!
You're right...In TNA....

Side Note: Wait...Actaully...He'll probably be jobbin' to Sonny Siaki...LMFAO

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2003, 06:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^^^LMFAO I'm no super mark to anyone but I agree with Slash and Truth that JVD is a prime example of the TNA jobber. The loudmouth sucks because:
1) Hes Job Van Dam
2) Bashes his companys politics (Its called life stupid)
3) No mic skills
4) Couldn't sell a move if his life depended on it
5) Two words "SPOT MACHINE"
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2003, 07:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl
Rob just told the truth,way to go Rob for telling it like it is and not getting caught up in all the backstage shit!

Side note:RVD will be maineventing every where in 2004!
The Nashville Fairground's Flea Market, doesn't count as "Main Eventing" everywhere.