ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

To all the "JR" haters out there

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Sep 2003, 09:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default To all the "JR" haters out there

I read a post on here before about how good old "JR" Jim Ross makes things sound like the end of the world. Purchase an NWA-TNA PPV will you? Mike Tenay is 150 times worse than JR will ever be. Example:

JR: My God, King, what is Kane going to do with that steel chair?

TENAY: MY GOD! HE'S GOT A STEEL CHAIR! MY GOD! HE HIT HIM WITH THE STEEL CHAIR! WHAT THE HELL?

Notice the differences in capitalization. I got the 1 cent PPV that NWA had on, and when I heard Mike Tenay, I thought to myself "Why the hell is everyone getting on JR?" I realize the NWA is fairly new, but Mike Tenay has been around forever and a simple chair shot shouldn't bring out so much in someone. No lie, towards the end, when they were showing clips of Raven, Jeff Jarrett and Sting (the big players in NWA, which I can only assume was the last match), Mike Tenay was actually losing his voice. Oh, and another example:

JR: Well, it looks like he's got the whole barbershop in there. Oh, I reckon I use those for trimming my hedges!

TENAY: HE'S GOT SCISSORS! HE'S GOT SCISSORS! HE'S CUTTING RAVEN'S HAIR!

Scissors? Ooooo, big deal. If you get on anyone for making something sound like the end of the world, its Mike Tenay.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2003, 04:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

we're talking about the wwe,it's a wwe forum,and jr is the worst announcer in the wwe period.
Old 20 Sep 2003, 01:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Tenay is not that bad but I liked Shiavone and Heenan the best in WCW...

JR is not that bad but I do hate Lawler
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Sep 2003, 09:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Paul heyman is a great commentator,joey styles is da man.
Old 21 Sep 2003, 12:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
Hit It Strong,Hit It Hard

BOOBOO is on a distinguished road

i cant stand JR he shits me, every time i see him i wish hed keel over

----------------------------
Member of TOWC: HHH
BOOBOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2003, 04:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

i dont like eating liver, i know it doesnt taste as bad a mud, but just cos tenay is tasting like mud doesnt mean jr isn't liver.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2003, 05:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by The_One
we're talking about the wwe,it's a wwe forum,and jr is the worst announcer in the wwe period.
It's so true.

And I advertise my feeling about JR in my sig. Don't ask me to explain it, I don't think that much hatred can be expressed into words anymore
Old 21 Sep 2003, 09:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i don't mind ross, but IMOO, He's Hella better than Josh Matthews!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2003, 05:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by The_One
Paul heyman is a great commentator,joey styles is da man.
Yep, those were the days, Now Heyman actually said interesting things and could call a match properly without ever meantioning the word Puppies or Government Mule.
Old 22 Sep 2003, 12:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hit It Strong,Hit It Hard

BOOBOO is on a distinguished road

man cole shits on ross
king sux him and the freakin puppies, cole and tazz rock

----------------------------
Member of TOWC: HHH
BOOBOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2003, 02:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

ayone's better than king!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2003, 02:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

the way i see it
the RAW and Smackdown anouncing team have the right idea's

On RAW
JR= Professional Touch
King= Funny Touch

and Smackdown
Cole= Professional Touch
Tazz= Funny Touch

so there both similer, but overall the Smackdown team is better. But replacing JR and Lawler with Coach and Snow was a bad idea
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2003, 02:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally posted by ASSASSIN
On RAW
JR= Professional Touch
King= Funny Touch

and Smackdown
Cole= Professional Touch
Tazz= Funny Touch
exactly the way i see it
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2003, 02:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

coach sure fum.kjk;llkjkl.k gssidesfkeeffaswedweffgh,,,, ah.....scruexxxx////......screwed up a lot last night. I thought it was amateur night at the roxbury.

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2003, 02:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

the best anouncing team I ever saw in 3 years was :

J.R. and Paul heyman "in 2001"

that was the best face "J.R." heel "Paul heyman" anouncing team I ever saw snice Mansoon & Bobby Henan

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote