ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Goldberg no show at WWE Raw event

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Sep 2003, 12:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future
Default Goldberg no show at WWE Raw event

Went to see the WWE Raw brand on Sunday,Goldberg was on the card and yep he was a no show. There were more than a few pissed off fans.
No reall reasson was given as to why he did'nt show up.
On a side note: Trips just about got his ass booooo'd outa the building.
His damn limo is longer than my house.
The most pops went to Ric Flair as of course this is Flair country,nice suprise Arn Anderson was with him,alot of Horseman chants going on.
Flair took on Trips. Second largest pops went to RVD who beat Kane in a cage match. All in all it was a pretty good show,but the crowd was left with a sour taste in their mouth for the WWE because of Goldberg.

Last edited by Takers bad girl; 17 Sep 2003 at 12:54 PM.
Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2003, 04:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
well, that sucks.....was this the monday before Raw...? I dunno maybe he was living up to the ass-beating Evolution put on him two Raws ago....
Old 17 Sep 2003, 06:37 PM   #3 (permalink)

Spankadette62 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Spankadette62 Send a message via Yahoo to Spankadette62

I'm not surprised, considering GoldTurd has a rep anyway for having a bug up his arse about doing house shows. Sounded like a great show, though, otherwise. Trips being booed out of the building...MUWAHAHA

Spankadette62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2003, 06:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Genesis is on a distinguished road

I've read Goldberg does that alot, I'm not suprised.
Old 18 Sep 2003, 02:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by The Boss
^^
well, that sucks.....was this the monday before Raw...? I dunno maybe he was living up to the ass-beating Evolution put on him two Raws ago....
It was Sunday before Raw,I kinda got the feeling that he thought he was to big to show up. Which was really unfair to the fans that went to see him and did'nt find out he was'nt showing untill they got there.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote