ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Jeff Hardy's desire video

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2002, 08:02 PM   #1 (permalink)

JHardyHHH is on a distinguished road
Default Jeff Hardy's desire video

Ok, I know I am probably going to get s*** for this but I don't care. And no I'm not stupid I know wrestlers go through pain all the time it is their job, etc. BUT As I watch Jeff Hardy's desire video I shed a tear. There are mostly images of pain. There is a shot of him lying on the mat just staring at the camera in pain, as the referees help him to the back, pain. There is a shot of him lying on the mat cursing because of pain, a shot of him bleeding watching out of the corner of his eye for the chair and then he tenses up for the pain. Just listening to the music and especially that shot of him just staring into the camera just makes me think this isn't all just physical pain. There's something else going on. The lyrics were just too haunting. "There's nothing left to prove. All you love, all you want, all you had, it's over."
I just keep think with the messed up matches lately, and the weight loss, and now watching this video, I just feel like something else is going on.

P.S. Spare me the crack jokes, I just ignore them anyways.
JHardyHHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 08:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

It was a nice tribute. I liked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 09:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

It was a nice tribute and I did like it but...it was just....sad.
Old 19 Sep 2002, 09:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
It was a nice tribute. I liked it.
Ditto.........hey JHardy...us Hardy marks gotta stick togetha right? lol

-WhiteWolf
Old 19 Sep 2002, 09:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

after seeing the desire video I have come to realise that if jeff doesnt get a rest soon his body might fail him at a critical moment during an insane move and he might end up in hospital with a really bad injury.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 11:03 PM   #6 (permalink)

Amen Shane-Man, I couldn't agree with you more. These are the kind of things that I am worried about but the WWE seems to do nothing about it. In the past JR has mentioned in his reports like "We would like to Mark Henry in better shape" blah blah blah, but nothing about Jeff's obvious different condition. I don't think it is all physical, and I hope the WWE is not taking the stance of "Well he had time of in December so he can't have it off now"
I will be in Anaheim at Raw. It is my first live event, and the whole reason I bought tickets is to see Jeff Hardy (much to my husbands dismay) I have pretty close seats too. I feel like making a sign commenting on Jeff needing a rest but I'm not clever like that....any ideas?

LOL white wolf amen to you to. Gee maybe my sign should say I love being a Hardy mark......nah
Old 20 Sep 2002, 05:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Jeffs body looks to have a lot of wear and tear on it, and it showss in his matches.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 06:56 PM   #8 (permalink)

I comopletely agree with you there Brock #1, which is why I'm concerned, I know he is a better wrestler than what he displayed on Monday night.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 07:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Jeff Hardy is a fucking disgrace to Raw period.
He imbarassed him self during a main event...pathetic!
Old 20 Sep 2002, 07:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Honestly, I almost always shed a tear in those desire videos. These guys bust their asses to entertain us, and all we do is bitch. Jeff Hardy's was nothing short of amazing. I loved it. I just hope Jericho gets one soon.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 07:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Icon is on a distinguished road

i'm glad to see the wwe finaly gave him a tribute, it was nice too see, but watching it i was also thinking about how sore he looked, and how much pain he was in, then him performance in the main event, got me a thinking, then after reading this topic i know that im not the only one who though it. the man needs rest. but i would also like him to have a big part on raw, like a title cause i think he's very talented and is very desevering
The Icon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Sep 2002, 07:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Ah yes....I'm so glad Jeff .......wait no I'm not.... The guy is the biggest jack ass I've ever seen....What the hell....shed a tear for Jeff Hardy....What is this....It's not like someone holds a gun to his head and says......Hey jump off this 50 foot ladder.... More like....Hey I can't wrestle so to keep my job I'll jump off this and that....Where the fuck is the desire video for Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho....While Matt and Jeff were pretending to be Razor Ramon and Ultimate Warrior.... These guys were halling ass in Japan.... Mexico...ECW and so forth.....I don't hate the guy but...well no I do hate the guy... Another bastard who drives fans appreciation away from the real wrestlers to washed never-beens like Jeff Hardy...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Sep 2002, 08:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally posted by Slash
Ah yes....I'm so glad Jeff .......wait no I'm not.... The guy is the biggest jack ass I've ever seen....What the hell....shed a tear for Jeff Hardy....What is this....It's not like someone holds a gun to his head and says......Hey jump off this 50 foot ladder.... More like....Hey I can't wrestle so to keep my job I'll jump off this and that....Where the fuck is the desire video for Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho....While Matt and Jeff were pretending to be Razor Ramon and Ultimate Warrior.... These guys were halling ass in Japan.... Mexico...ECW and so forth.....I don't hate the guy but...well no I do hate the guy... Another bastard who drives fans appreciation away from the real wrestlers to washed never-beens like Jeff Hardy...
Do you understand that entertainment is what the masses what to watch these days. There are not enough of the traditional wrestling fan types to sustain this industry. The masses want to yell out HOLY SHIT when the see a dangerous move not ground based traditional moves. You or I may not like it but it is the way it has to go. The more stupid the better the response

Old 20 Sep 2002, 08:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

True dat Shane_Man.....True Dat

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Sep 2002, 08:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

If angle and benoit can do 10 german suplexes to each other (ala stone cold) I would be leading the HOLY SHIT chant