ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Lita's Return!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Sep 2003, 11:29 PM   #1 (permalink)

Baliarius is on a distinguished road
naughty Lita's Return!

Oh ya the return of Miss Lita,she looked leaner,meaner than ever,and the hair, oh baby!!
Baliarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2003, 11:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

mmmmmm Lita.
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2003, 01:32 AM   #3 (permalink)

Spankadette62 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Spankadette62 Send a message via Yahoo to Spankadette62

No doubt about it--The Queen of Xtreme is BACK and better than EVER!

Spankadette62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2003, 01:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

She looked like shes in the best shape shes ever been in. But the makeup caked face and ugly crap tatto that will look more crappy in 20 years still does nothing for me.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2003, 01:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Bah!
Old 16 Sep 2003, 03:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Alright, she can wretle, sort of.
Old 16 Sep 2003, 04:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Most certainly she'll become a heel. Look at the abundance of faces (women) and the absence of Jeff Hardy.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2003, 04:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^^ Your trippin.

As far as actual female wrestlers (on RAW) I count Jacky, Trish, and Ivory as faces and the rest being heels. Jacky and Ivory hardly wrestle wich makes the perfect team of Trish and Lita. Infact theres a tag team match already for unforgiven. I doubt Lita will turn on Trish as well already. Use your brain.............anyways its not like the women matter.....but Lita as a heel right away? Not EVEN.

Old 16 Sep 2003, 01:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Quote:
Originally posted by Shane McKAM
^^ Your trippin.

As far as actual female wrestlers (on RAW) I count Jacky, Trish, and Ivory as faces and the rest being heels. Jacky and Ivory hardly wrestle wich makes the perfect team of Trish and Lita. Infact theres a tag team match already for unforgiven. I doubt Lita will turn on Trish as well already. Use your brain.............anyways its not like the women matter.....but Lita as a heel right away? Not EVEN.
C'mon man. Don't take it too seroiusly, man. I was joking. Didn't you notice my writing tone?

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2003, 01:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Shane McKAM
^^ Your trippin.

You're right...with Lita as a face, it should even out more the women faces to the women heels currently on Raw. You got Jackyilin, Trish, Ivory and now Lita as faces, while Molly, Gail, Victoria, and Jacky(the TE winner thats with Rico) as heels(thoguh shes more if a valet than wrestler) Oh and Stacy(also more a valet than wrestler)....makes more sense Lita being a face..
Old 16 Sep 2003, 04:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone
C'mon man. Don't take it too seroiusly, man. I was joking. Didn't you notice my writing tone?
It didnt seem as you were joking. But I dont take anything seriously.......I just wanted to see how you would react to me since me and you havent interacted at all. I was gonna call you names for saying that like stupid moron, or little kid for not thinking logically on that but I held back.

Old 16 Sep 2003, 05:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Ever seen that Episode of Seinfield, When Jerry was messing with a girl, that looked beautiful in one light, But ugly as hell in another light? Thats my feelings on Lita.
Old 16 Sep 2003, 05:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

^^^^^^^^^^mine too, except for the man's chin
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2003, 05:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Lita is not that attractive but I do think she is good looking,I like her more as a wrestler then just for her looks.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2003, 06:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^^^ Agreed. Lita will probably stay a face unless someone else turns.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote