ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Official Triple H Discussion Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Aug 2003, 08:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Update On Triple H's Injury Status...Thy Champion Knows No Pain...A True Champion...

The latest on The Game...

Triple H will be working WWE's RAW brand house shows this weekend. He will only be working tag matches, however, so that he can be protected. At this point, he is far from being 100%.

Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

Side Note:HHH finished the first Elimination Chamber match with a crushed trachea thanks to that no good jobbin' punk RVPlease Vince don't send my worthless ass to TNA....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2003, 02:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Alot of people complain that HHH doesn't deserve the belt but this is another thing that proves he does. He puts the business ahead of his own health which is the sign of a TRUE champion. Not marking out for the guy either, its just the truth. Half of the WWE roster would've taken time off to heal however guys like HHH and Kurt Angle put the fans and the business first.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2003, 10:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default HHH Aggravates Groin Injury...WWE In Shamples...Company Could Fold...

Misses Saturday house show...

Triple H did not wrestle at WWE's RAW brand house show in Hattiesburg, MS last night as he once again aggravated his groin injury. No word on his exact condition but it is said to be not too serious.

Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2003, 12:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

OOH NOOO!!

Triple H can't wrestle!!!

Does this mean he will actually have to job to Goldberg at Unforgiven that should keep you marks bitchin for the next few months especailly if HHH once again turns face!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2003, 12:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

You're right HHH is a true champion which lays down for 15 minutes at a PPV and lets Y2J and Goldberg carry the match while he picks up the victory....What a true fuckin champ!!!

Which is only fair since Jericho and Goldberg aren't able to strong arm WWE writers like Hunter does!!!
Old 01 Sep 2003, 12:47 AM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Triple H is such a horrible inring performer in the first place
this injury will only make the Unforgiven main event worse
courtesy of the Blame, the Shame, The Game Cripled French bitch Levesque
Old 01 Sep 2003, 12:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

HHH did deserve the title in 1999 during The DX days but didn't get shit until he sleeped with Steph!!!
Old 01 Sep 2003, 12:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^^^Still not funny... HHH is still dedicated despite his injuries. I don't care who you are... HHH is damn honorable.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2003, 12:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

I hate to say it, he's gonna be beaten up the Raw before Unforgiven, which means HHH will keep the belt. I'm still gonna go through with this game. HHH wins, which unfortunately will happen since Vince's "Yes-Men" can't figure out what to do, I won't be for 1 month starting Unforgiven.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2003, 11:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

Quote:
Originally posted by Darkness Wave
I hate to say it, he's gonna be beaten up the Raw before Unforgiven, which means HHH will keep the belt. I'm still gonna go through with this game. HHH wins, which unfortunately will happen since Vince's "Yes-Men" can't figure out what to do, I won't be for 1 month starting Unforgiven.

Your pretty stupid man.............do you know the stipulations for the Match between trips and goldberg.......prolly not
Old 01 Sep 2003, 11:59 AM   #11 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

oh darn cripple h injuried himself again what a shock
Old 01 Sep 2003, 02:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

darkness wave,you are wrong..as much of an hhh fan as i am,I'm afraid that HHH will lose the title t unforgiven..but we'll regain it shortly after..
Old 01 Sep 2003, 09:25 PM   #13 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

^He wont get it back till next year...
Old 01 Sep 2003, 09:26 PM   #14 (permalink)

err HHH upset with Hollywood

Triple H and Stephanie have spent some time this summer shopping for movie deals in Hollywood. HHH is very interested in appearing in a few films, to further his mainstream star image.
However, word has it that HHH is not too happy and surprised with the fact that many producers, casting directors and executives do not recognize his name in the same light they did with Austin and The Rock. Obviously, that's because Rock and Austin were the top stars in WWE at a time when wrestling was a lot more popular with the mainstream audience.

The one role we do know he is strongly being considered for is a spot in Blade: Trinity, but I spoke to a personal and reliable source in New Line that said he's neither been passed up nor locked onto the project.

LMAO
Old 01 Sep 2003, 09:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to

lmao Must Suck To Be Him ...
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline   Reply With Quote