ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

GOLDBERG gets a little respect from Trips and me...Too bad miss his best promo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Sep 2003, 07:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default GOLDBERG gets a little respect from Trips and me...Too bad miss his best promo

Being the avid wrestling freaks that we are, Evil-Lyn and I went to Raw in Huntsville last night. We scored two ringside seats for less than the price of one, and proceeded to break heel on WWE in standard Heel Section fashion.

The show was decent in itself, I mean, we mainly went to see Big Stevie Cool and Victoria, but after the show is where it really got fun...

We walk out and see a few familiar TNA faces passing out TNA shit and plugging the hell out of the 1 Cent PPV. After a little persuasion and ego petting by one of the TNA girls (Chelsea?) we agreed to help out, and they sent us to hook up with former mortal enemy Tim, who aided us with TNA provisions. He actually has turned out to be a pretty cool guy by the way.

So we became corporate whores for the night, and plugged TNA to the masses and passed shit out.

I mean, even though we are not on the best terms with TNA alot of the time and we don't always agree on the show's direction and the such, I still want to see TNA succeed and give WWE a run for its money.

As all of the fans had left the building, we went around back to where the wrestlers exit the building, where there was allready a huge group of fans.

I believe the way it worked out was April made friends with the sheriff, who talked to security who let us up on a restricted balcony, where we could overlook the backstage area pretty well. There were drones of fans getting shit inked by the likes of Val Venis and Bill Goldberg. (yeah) Vince McMahon walked out, and was seconded by none other than HHH.

SO anyway, long story short, the TNA group made me proud, and showed some major heel action by starting TNA chants and heckling Vince, HHH, & Goldberg. There were only 6 of us, but you know how much noise little groups can make when they get together. (heh heh)

After several minutes of heckling, Vince McMahon looked up at our group in disbelief, just staring at us with that Vince Mcmahon glare, then got in his limo. HHH flipped us off, and got in the limo with Vince.

Goldberg, on the other hand, walked over to right under where we were standing and proceeded to cut a promo on TNA, about how he could beat anybodies ass in TNA, and how TNA was full of nobodies. He asked who TNA had, and after replies of Raven, A.J. Styles, Fallen Angel, Jeff Jarrett, The Franchise, & Sting, he said that he had allready beaten them all and they were nobodies. Some fan yelled out Newjack, and a Newjack chant started with a few of the WWE fans below, which was pretty funny. After security saw we were up to no good, we had to leave the restricted area.

Fun shit.

{EDIT}
I expect the Raw House Show in Nashville this Friday will be more of the same.
Old 12 Sep 2003, 02:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

^Love the banner
Old 12 Sep 2003, 02:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Thanks...
Old 13 Sep 2003, 06:24 PM   #4 (permalink)

Jeff_Hardy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jeff_Hardy

Hey hey hey.......I like TNA and I think your banner is a little messed up..hehe..but still nice banner even though I dont agree with it...Looks like you had fun at the RAW.

You may not like them, But.......I do!
Jeff_Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote