ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Unforgiven Predictions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2002, 03:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~
Default Unforgiven Predictions

I know it's early, but hey, I'm bored.

WWE Championship
-Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker
Prediction: Brock Lesnar, I am almost positive of this. Undertaker is just not going to win.
World Championship
-Triple H vs. RVD
Prediction: I don't think WWE is trusting RVD with a title reign anytime soon, and think HHH has been putting Van Dam over every week so he deserves the win, HHH.
Intercontinental Championship
-Chris Jericho vs. Ric Flair
Prediction: I think Y2J will take this one, but wouldn't be surprised, if the WWE like the idiots they are will have Flair win.
-Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle
Prediction: I think Benoit is going to win this one, simply because Kurt Angle doesn't need the win.
-Eight Man Tag
Prediction: You know WWE could have had something good with the UnAmericans, but sent them down the drain. Look for the Americans to win.
-Smackdown vs. Raw
Prediction: I think the Island Boyz will win, but Stephanie will find some loophole as to why she doesn't have to perform HLA.
Rumored:
-Edge vs. Guerrero
Prediction: I think Edge might win this one judging from the spoilers, but he won last month, and having Eddie lose would just be bad, Eddie is gonna win, hopefully.

So those are my predictions, I'd like to hear yours.
Old 19 Sep 2002, 04:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mexican Hardcore Legend

Mr Taco is on a distinguished road

Ok, here goes nothing. My predictions (but I won't write any lengthy reasonings, hehe):

LESNAR VS 'TAKER:
Lesnar

TRIPLE H VS RVD:
Van Dam (but I'll probably be wrong)

JERICHO VS FLAIR:
Jericho

BENOIT VS ANGLE:
Angle

KANE, BUBBA, BOOKER, GOLDUST VS UNAMERICANS:
UnAmericans

BILLY & CHUCK VS ISLAND BOYS:
Billy & Chuck

I'll just go with the confirmed once on this one.
Mr Taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 04:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

This is a long shot... but hell last PPV I guessed 3 out of the five main matches.

Taker VS Lesbar
I think Lesnar will win to keepp his idiotic push but I won't be amazed if the dead man wins the title for the fact that Lesnar is not a credible champion no matter what Lesnar Fans say about him.

Triple H VS RVD
Nah I doubt RVD will win but who knows. My money is on the game.

Jericho VS Flair.
I'm going against the odds here I'm cheering on Flair this time cause Y2J is not a reliable talent for one simple word....... FOZZY

Benoit VS Angle
Benoit needs a victory so I think the wolverine will win.

Americas VS UnAmericans
This storyline blew up too soon but I rather not to put any winners here but at random........ USA USA USA USA!!!

Island Boyz VS Billy and Chuck
I think Island Boys but don't look at any HLA cause there is no way in hell steph would go for that........ But I may be wrong.

Edge VS Eddie
I'm an edgehead myself so I vote for edge here.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 05:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

BROCK v.s UNDERTAPPER - Brock Lesnar to win 100% {expect some sort of interferance or a dq type of ending cause i dont think Taker's gonna lie down for the 1,2,3.

R.V.D v.s HHH - R.V.D will be the new WWE champion, i think this might be the PPV where HHH job's to RVD considering the fact that HHH got the belt handed to him and that RVD dropped the IC belt on RAW,and HBK might interfear, all signs point to RVD winning the belt.

ANGLE v.s BENOIT - Angle should take this 1 considering the fact that he's been losing quite alot of matches recentley, they should have made some sort of stipulation for this match, but oh well.

JERICHO v.s FLAIR - Y2J to win 100% first of all he's gonna want revenge from S.S, second he just got the IC belt so expect Jericho to beat the living hell out of Flair and cause him to retire shortly after.

BILLY and CHUCK v.s JAMAL and ROSIE - the island boyz take this match 100% cause ut's their first match and Steph will pull tactics and will not perform H.L.A.

4 on 4 TAG MATCH - no comment

EDGE v.s EDDIE - dont care
Old 19 Sep 2002, 06:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Here goes........

Brock vs. Taker
winner Brock

HHH vs. RVD
winner HHH

Benoit vs. Angle
winner Benoit

Y2J vs. Flair
winner Y2J

Raw vs. SD
winner Island boys