ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

raw will suck until the return of goldberg

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2002, 02:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
beaverpatrol

Default raw will suck until the return of goldberg

yes raw does suck right now, and until the return of da man, its gonna stay boring. raw needs more main eventers. they say they havent talked to goldberg, but im betting hes gonna suprise the hell out of everyone and show up at a ppv.

once he shows all you goldberg haters will have to jump on the band wagon
Old 19 Sep 2002, 03:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

When and if Goldberg goes to Raw it will truly suxx, and then i will not watch it at all, not that I watch it much now......SD is the way to go.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 03:55 PM   #3 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Goldbergh blows. Even on Confidential they had Eric Bischoff and Ric Flair saying the guy was talentless and only got over cause it was a good gimmick. I personally hate him. He ended the career of Bret Hart because he f**ked up. He should've never been in wrestling in the first place, let alone being a main-eventer.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 04:18 PM   #4 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

Raw will suck until goldberg joins, then it will blow
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 04:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Thew Golberg Crap Rides Again

Come on people get a life.... Golberg will come to RAW, Golberg this Golberg that.... geeeezzz!!! Cut the crap already I'm sick and tired of people talking about Golberg. Maybe thats why sometimes I hate that guy.

Did he made the world?..... NO!

Did he invented something?........ NO!

Did he changed the way we look at wrestling today?........ NO!

If he comes to the WWE he's welcomed on my book if he doesn't screw up. If he doesn't the world will be the same believe me.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 04:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

rabid256 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rabid256

Goldberg... he ain't the man... he's a muscle boy who doesn't know whait he's doing in the ring!

So... Stay out Goldberg I don't want to see you!!!!
rabid256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 06:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

GOLDBERG SUCKS.....GOLDBERG SUCKS!
Old 19 Sep 2002, 06:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Get off the broken CD

Goldberg isn't going to come to the WWE????
Come on Beaver face the facts and get over it... Goldberg is nothing more then a washed down over muscled joke...

Every post and I do mean EVERY POST is anti-
Goldberg GET OVER IT
Old 19 Sep 2002, 06:40 PM   #9 (permalink)

colin_lefevre is on a distinguished road

goldberg sucks.... and thats the bottom line..... wait, hes gone, argh!!!
colin_lefevre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 07:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

man yall need to quit hatin on Goldberg, whats up wit dat? whats up wit u people!?! always hatin on Goldberg and HHH WTF!

this is what Goldberg did do, he did have an undeafeated streek that lasted like way over 100 (don't rememeber how long the streek went) 160? 200? anyways Goldberg does have the talent, he has it all!

theres only one more question to ask....

WHO'S NEXT!?!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 09:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
BIGpoppapump

forget about goldberg they have 2 sign scott steiner
Old 19 Sep 2002, 09:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
beaverpatrol

lol i laugh at all of you, goldberg sux goldberg sux lol when he comes back itll be 2 to 3 months and you all will be on the bandwagon.

most of you are kids, and you just follow who's popular, and who evryone else likes. do you kids have one favorite wrestler for more than a week? lol do you follow them even when everyone is down on them? no you dont. that says it all
Old 19 Sep 2002, 09:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

You mean most of us Adults who vote and have been watching wrestling way before shitberg came into his shitty gimmick with his 0-1 preformence (bet you didn't know he lost his first match to Hugh Morris, and they still tried to pretend he was undefeated). I think the only big man i want to come back is Mike Awsome cause he can wrestle and take a bump unlike that shitty wrestler.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 10:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
beaverpatrol

lol. lol. lol its funny when a guy is down and hurt or recovering or gone how everyone jumps on them. your all entitled to your own opinions, thats cool. all you who hate goldberg are the ones who hated wcw period!!! thats why you bash him now. thats why you all hate raw cause bischof used to be wcw. thats the whole thing behind it. i cant help but wonder what would have been the case if wwe went down and wcw won out? hmmmm
Old 19 Sep 2002, 10:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Goldberg has already stated that he doesnt want a schedule that involves lots of work. The amount of shows the wwe wrestlers is enormous (except for the protected species HHH). If they were to bring in goldberg and reduce his schedule it would bring a lot of resentment from the rest of the wrestlers. Bottom line only bring in goldberg on wwe terms and not his or get the F out.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote