ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

smackdown needs a stable! Here's a idea

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2002, 01:50 PM   #1 (permalink)

Talking smackdown needs a stable! Here's a idea

Well since we all know that Undertaker is going to lose to brock lesnar at Unforgiven, have lesnar destroy him like he did to Hogan to make Brock look all powerfull. Then have taker stay off of t.v for about a month or at least until survivor series, Bring back Paul Bearer and have him recruit some wrestlers for his new evil mininsrty. Paul could recruit Godfather and have him return to the Papa Shango, also bring back Gangrel and have those two team up for the ministry to have a team, then kill the batista gimmick and give him back the leviathan gimmick he had in OVW. You could also include Raven and John Cena or someone with face value and turn them heel to make a well rounded stable. D-von would also be good in this storyline. so for two months leading to survivor series have all these guys destroy all of smackdown with the exception of Brock Lesnar who by this point would be a face. He is the only one that can handle the Ministry and therefore is smackdown savior. At the survivor series you can have Edge face Lesnar for the wee title and as Brock goes for his F-5 the ministry will come down to the ring and annihlate Lesnar who wins by dq therefore saving his title, then paul bearer comes out with this gothic looking lady which turns out to be sara then the entrance ramp explodes and the the leader of the ministry reveals himself*the undertaker returns* to take back his title. They then proceed to beat the crap out of lesnar until the undertaker does his ritual crusifiction on lesnar, lesnar is bloody and beaten and the ministry and a new, fresh storyline which elevates more stars has evolved bring more fans back to the wwe.

So tell me what you think, this is only a fantasy booking but i would love to see it happen dammit bring back the ministry of darkness!!
Old 19 Sep 2002, 03:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mexican Hardcore Legend

Mr Taco is on a distinguished road

I'd like to see a mexican stable, with Los Guerreros and Mysterio (isn't he supposed to be mexican or something), and some other mexican guy or something like that. Hey, they could even have Rico, he's got a mexicano sounding name. Eeeh, I don't know what I'm saying. Oh well, a mexican stable is what Smackdown! needs to raise ratings!
Mr Taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 03:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

They need the DWO!!!!
Old 19 Sep 2002, 03:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default OH brother!!!!

I liked everything except the Lesnar part. He'll never be a face unless he gets rid of Heyman wich it won't happen anytime soon.

But oh brother you guys are high on something. Whatever it is count me out. And besides this sounds familiar. I read that same crazy thing back at the old forum. Someone is recycling threads.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 03:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

rabid256 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rabid256

ministry is out! LwO is out!

But if you put Batista and Raven together... maybe it would be good start for a stable... hmm...
rabid256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 03:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
3 Minute Man

The Real Deal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Real Deal

Paul Bearer - Retiring in about a month
Gangrel - Wrestling under the name Vampire Warrior in NWA
Godfather - Anything would be better than his pimp gimmick
Bautista - Good idea here, he needs a gimmick
Cena - Too goody-goody to have a dark side.

I agree with you though. They need a stable on SD. I still like my idea of the youngblood stable....

Brock, Cena, Orten, Bautista and Harvard Chris.

Wrestling Fan Forum- Tell 'em The Real Deal sent ya!
The Real Deal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 04:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default You need to rememeber one thing

Taker agreed to put Brock over if that was decided... However Taker also said it would be on his terms..It won't be cleam like the Rock did...I seariously doubt that Brock would even come close to what happened to Hogan...

Last I have heard none of that has been absolutly decided just yet...

As to a stable I don't think Smackdown is ready for a stable not right now anyway..They are standing pretty solid right now...See what happens. I mean if they turn around right now most of the feuds are one on one or just a few 6man tags thrown in for good measure...
Old 20 Sep 2002, 12:07 AM   #8 (permalink)

I feel that if raven and batista did team up it would be awesome even if raven decided to jump to smackdown or batista to raw they could form some form of Ravens flock include billy kidman, cena. It would be cool young bloodes would also be good, o and another thing the next person to join the un-americans should be trish stratus or chris harvard
Old 20 Sep 2002, 01:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

make a stable of Edge, Mysterio, Cena, and Orton. You know something along the lines of the Natural Born Thrillers.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 10:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Did you hear Stephanie

She told Devon if she doesn't get Batista on contract he will be fired. So looks like Devon will have to decide what he is going to do...
Old 20 Sep 2002, 02:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Devon is going to get the tee-totally hell beat out of him by the DWO because his gimmick sucks, and the DWO is here to clean up shitty ass gimmicks in the WWE
Old 20 Sep 2002, 04:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I think SD is doing well without a stable.