ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Jim Ross: Do you hate him as much as I do?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Sep 2003, 04:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road
Default Jim Ross: Do you hate him as much as I do?

An interesting point was brought up in antoher thread that I wanted to expand upon: Jim Ross' commentating sucks! Here are the main reasons I wish he'd go away:
1. He tries to make everything sound like it's the end of the world or the most shocking event ever to occur in the history of mankind.
2. Same as #1.
3. Same as #1.
4. He should not EVER be allowed to wrestle, especially on a PPV, and I don't care who lights him on fire!!! How can the WWE actually think I'll pay to watch him wrestle Coach at Unforgiven?
5. He goes away, he comes back, goes away, comes back, etc. Sorry J.R., but the only guy I'll take that shit from is The Rock.
6. The way he pretends to get offended by every little thing a heel does. "Oh God, that's sick! This is...this is a damn disgrace in my view!" Shut Up!
7. Overall appeal has simply grown stale and has been overdone.

Also, I hope that he'll take Lawler away with him.
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2003, 08:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Read my Sig for your answer...
Old 07 Sep 2003, 11:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^lol...pretty self explanatory there ryan..
Old 07 Sep 2003, 04:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I like JR, he goes a little overboard sometimes(STONE COLD!!!!!!STONE COLD!!!!!!STONE COLD!!!!!!STONE COLD!!!!!!STONE COLD!!!!!!STONE COLD!!!!!!) but other than that I've got no problems.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2003, 05:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

jim ross is a fuckin homo....he should be shot....i hate him and his comentary....bring back mark madden
Old 08 Sep 2003, 05:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

No way,I love Good O'l JR. I missed him when he was'nt on Raw.
Man it just would'nt be right not to hear the word sloberknocker.
I'll tell ya who I do hate though,F'n Coach! He gets on my very last nerve,someone schould take his mic and shove it where the sun don't shine! The man schould never be allowed to speak on WWE tv!.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2003, 02:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by HeelFace
[B]
5. He goes away, he comes back, goes away, comes back, etc. Sorry J.R., but the only guy I'll take that shit from is The Rock.
/B]
True.

also

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl
I'll tell ya who I do hate though,F'n Coach! He gets on my very last nerve,someone schould take his mic and shove it where the sun don't shine! The man schould never be allowed to speak on WWE tv!.
LMAO every last nerve.

JR is a big bloated sooner boner having faggot, but he is better than most. Also, he knows his shit and he knows the talent, hell, he is the boss of them. But JR sucks on the mic, and it doesn't help when Lawler is stroking him under the table.

The best is Tazz.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2003, 05:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Totally Agree Exo! Tazz is the best of the lot at the moment. I miss him as a wrestler, but he knows the holds (even though is sometimes sounds like he's making excuses for missed spots) and often touches on ring psychology and what one man must do to beat an opponent. Tazz manages to provide some insight into what to expect from each competitor, what to watch for, and what is happening. MOST IMPORTANTLY, Tazz stays on topic and doesn't get over-excited like JR. His work actually adds to the presentation of the matches, rather than detracting from it. I don't even mind Cole anymore either.

NOTE: Watching RAW with the volume turned down again tonight....if I bother watching at all...
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2003, 05:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I like JR but he does get on my nerves sometimes when he says goes crazy or when he has orgasm for Stone Cold.

The man I hate is Jerry "The King" Lawler......I hate him with a passion.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2003, 06:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I don't hate JR, but i do hate his voice "Stone Cold, Stone Cold, Stone Cold" aswell as Jerry Lawler's voice "puppies!", both of them need to be shot in the throat and i do hate the way hes such a pussy, ah what the heck, i hate JR and also Lawler. Tazz and Micheal Cole are the best commentaters today.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>