ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

10 Reasons Vince Jobs WCW/ECW Jobbers...Hey, They Are Jobbers For A Reason...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Sep 2003, 10:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default 10 Reasons Vince Jobs WCW/ECW Jobbers...Hey, They Are Jobbers For A Reason...

10.Robo-Cop....Need I say more...

9.TNN + ECW = JOBBERS....And very stupid move... Heyman....You're on the verge of bein' a jobber...Only because you created the Attitude Era are you exempt from jobbin'....

8.Most of these jobbers are Canadian...Jobbercho...Lance Job...Al Job...Joberg...The Big Job...RVJob...Hulk Job....Jobber T... Mic Jobey...All Jobbers...

7. They are spot machines...RVD is a spot machine...A typical RVD match....Entrance... Punch...Kick...Spot...Spot... Kick... Punch...Spot...Job...Most likely to OUR World Champion HHH...

6.What have you done for me lately...Jobber T....Five-Time WCW Champion...Um,excuse me jobber...That company is gone...Dead,buried...Like Jobber T's career,WCW is dead....Rhyno...Last ECW Champion...There is a reason Paul Heyman kept sayin' "last"...I hope New Jack isn't on welfare...

5.They all come from a second rate promotion...All these jobbers are exactly that...JOBBERS...They deserve their jobbing fate...All these WCW/ECW were given the ball...Not only did they FLOP... They jobbed...It took HHH to get Kane a Main-Event push...And Kane brought the ratings back up...Not Goldberg....

4.You tried to kill Vince...You tried to kill that which he created...You tried to destroy the WWF...You don't fuck with a man's ruparb...WCW/ECW Jobbers...Don't let your mouth write cheques your ass can't cash...Don't think Vinnie Mac didn't forget those Monday Night Wars....He wrote all your jobber names down..So when he owned you...Your fate would be that of most WCW/ECW jobbers to come...A fate of jobbing...Jobbing to HHH...Sorry RVD...You should have stayed in that Bingo Hall...

3.They FLOP, worse than Jello...Jobber T...FLOP...You all cried when Booker lost at Wrestlemania...Had he beaten HHH, his back would have went two weeks later and screwed Vince over...Jobber T is a flop...And HHH broke his back at Wrestlemania XIX...LOL...Big Slow...The highest paid wrestler in the WWE...And he lost his first WWF match...FLOP....Chris Jericho...The Rock and Austin put him over on the same night...FLOP...It was only until Jericho jobbed to HHH at Wrestlemania XVIII that any order was restored...Steiner...Couldn't even walk to the ring without a needle stickin' out of his arm...FLOP...Goldberg...Couldn't walk to the ring period (HunterSlam)....FLOP....Need I say more...

2.There are two kind of people in this world...HHH and jobbers...Unfortunately...The latter all come from WCW and ECW...

1.And the #1 reason WCW/ECW jobbers job night in and night out...Why, it's simple...Because it wasn't Vinnie Mac who created the greatest wrestling storyline ever...No, it wasn't Vinnie Mac...It was WCW...It was Eric Bishoff...It was the nWo/Sting....Don't think Vince forgot that...Don't think Vince forgot those 82 weeks...No...Vince is takin' all his frustration out on these jobbers because of one angle...One angle created in 1996 with the use of HIS wrestlers...And that angers Vinne Mac...

Side Note: Then...HHH hit the scene...And all the nWo members jobbed to HHH...LMFAO...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....

Last edited by Slash; 05 Sep 2003 at 10:08 PM.
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2003, 10:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Dear Christ.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2003, 10:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

"Dear Christ" is right...

This is little more then HHH propaganda dribble.

HHH only get's to win nearly every friggin' match because of who he is. Not what he does. He's become boring and stale in the ring, and you people call him the greatest? True, he's dedicated as Hell with him working with injuries and all. But damn man, it's to the point that his matches are so boring that he get's the sledge out just to liven things up. And if all the WCW/ECW guys suck so much and no one lieks them, then why the Hell are they getting big pops whenever they were facing HHH? I'll tell ya why, it's because the fans are sick of that glory hog. He's almost as bad as Taker, but not quite. At least HHH will ackowledge a submission hold and tap (usually the ref isn't looking though).

Yeah, I just want to see what happens when you boy HHH get's folded by Goldberg and loses his belt. 'Cause if anyone's a bigger bitch about doing a job than HHH, it's Goldberg.
Old 05 Sep 2003, 10:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^^^ Thank you, post of the month.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2003, 10:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

^^^^Evil-Ryan said it, damn rite!
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2003, 11:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted By Evil-Ryan
He's become boring and stale in the ring, and you people call him the greatest
So has RVD...Goldberg...Steiner...Nash...Undertaker...Boo ker T...What's your point...

Quote:
And if all the WCW/ECW guys suck so much and no one lieks them, then why the Hell are they getting big pops whenever they were facing HHH
Because HHH is the greatest heel since Andre The Giant and Bret Hart...I don't remember RVD bein' cheered out of the building when he fought Tommy Dreamer in the last Hardcore Match...No, because he wasn't...He was cheered because the fans believed he might beat HHH...

Quote:
Yeah, I just want to see what happens when you boy HHH get's folded by Goldberg and loses his belt. 'Cause if anyone's a bigger bitch about doing a job than HHH, it's Goldberg.
I direct you towards Truth's sig to see my feelings on this matter...

Side Note:Trevelbond...This isn't a diss to Evil-Ryan...He hasn't been the first to say what he did...But if you call that the post of the month...Bring your self over to WNW...LMFAO....

9 Times....
Old 05 Sep 2003, 11:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally posted by SLASHHH
So has RVD...Goldberg...Steiner...Nash...Undertaker...Boo ker T...What's your point...
RVD? Booker T?
i dont think so

GB, Seiner, Nash, Undertaker?
i agree with that
Old 05 Sep 2003, 11:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Booker T....What has he done differently in the WWE that he didn't do in WCW four years ago...Spin-a-roonie..."Don't Hate The Playa, Hate The Game"..."Can You Dig That Sucka"...Jobber T even uses spots in his promos...Does anyone care what he says for the first ten minutes...No...They only care about the last five seconds...Jobber T was such a jobber Russo had to turn him into the WCW Rock...And a cheap one at that...

RVD...In ECW...He WAS a hero of mine...But once he hit the WWE...He became a stale-ass jobber...All he does now is spots...Kick, punch....Rolling Thunder...Kick,punch...Split-Legged Moonsault...Kick, punch...5-Star Frog Splash...The ONLY move he sells...He's been doin' that for three years straight...And you wonder why he isn't World Champ....

Side Note: Marks cry themselves to sleep only wishin' their favouite wrestler was as good as HHH...

9 Times....
Old 06 Sep 2003, 12:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Evil Ryan said it better than I could

Side Note: RVD is far from boring.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2003, 03:18 AM   #10 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
RVD...In ECW...He WAS a hero of mine...But once he hit the WWE...He became a stale-ass jobber...All he does now is spots...Kick, punch....Rolling Thunder...Kick,punch...Split-Legged Moonsault...Kick, punch...5-Star Frog Splash...The ONLY move he sells...He's been doin' that for three years straight...And you wonder why he isn't World Champ....

everybody has spots even the "great" cripple h

hold people down spot... punch punch punch punch... occasional hold... few more punches... one damn kick spot... pedigree spot which anymore he cant perform for shit... 3 count spot... feeds his ego spot...

wanna know why he doesnt do kicks or the knee drop or head smash to the knee or any other leg related moves he used to cuz his legs and body cant support it does he take time off no he force feeds everybody his presence like he thinks if he goes away for a bit people are going to forget about him it is no longer about dedication it is about necessity for him he has to be in the public eye as much as possible now and its just pathetic
Old 06 Sep 2003, 03:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Booker T takes time off to heal so when he comes back, he can perform better. not like HHH, who "fights through it", when he "fights through it", his matches are BORING! i almost want to change the channel, its HHH's opponents who make me stay.

& just like Takers Bad Girl said, RVD is more entertaing that HHH.

you say all RVD does is spots...Kick, punch....Rolling Thunder...Kick,punch...Split-Legged Moonsault...Kick, punch...5-Star Frog Splash? just look at Wyk3d £¡£ §yN's post, that says HHH's matches, ALL of them. (not mentioning flair & ortan, who are always helping HHH, HHH couldnt win without Mr.Sledge, or his "posse".
Old 06 Sep 2003, 04:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Jolly, your little blue dancing sig haunts my dreams, and still I love it.

As it appears that this thread has become just another propaganda party, I want to remind Slashhh that Triple H also came up through WCW, though his time there was short.

To save you the effort, here's your reply:
I know, and Our World Champion left that stinking death trap to reforge the greatest empire on Earth in His own image. Triple H leaving WCW was the single catalyst in that company's timely demise.

To which I say:
Oh, yeah, you're right. Long Live Our World Champion! Wait... Oh, shit! Now I'm a worshipper...
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2003, 10:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted By Jolly
Booker T takes time off to heal so when he comes back, he can perform better. not like HHH, who "fights through it", when he "fights through it", his matches are BORING! i almost want to change the channel, its HHH's opponents who make me stay.
That's what a World Champion does...This isn't WCW buddy...The World Heavyweight Championship ACTUALLY means something... HHH is a true champion...He fights through injuries just so that SAME BELT Jobber T and Vince Russo fucked over actually can be restored to its prior glory...But keep thinkin' Jobber T will come back better...LMFAO...It'll be a miracle if the jobber can walk...

Quote:
Wyked Lil Syn
everybody has spots even the "great" cripple h

hold people down spot... punch punch punch punch... occasional hold... few more punches... one damn kick spot... pedigree spot which anymore he cant perform for shit... 3 count spot... feeds his ego spot...
LOL...It's called ring psychology....All those moves you stated HHH pulls off perfectly...Not only with timing....But with precision...He is the modern day Jake The Snake Roberts...Every move is cold and calculated...Every move for a reason...Watch Wrestlemania XIX...HHH works on Jobber T's leg to perfection...Even that fat pig JR is in awe of YOUR World Champion....But of course all you marks love RVD...The spot machine who carelessly injures people...A La HHH at Survivor Series '02....

Side Note: Goldberg is what we in the wrestling world would call a "Transitional" Champion...LMFAO...Have fun jobbin' to HHH when he comes back...

9 Times....
Old 06 Sep 2003, 11:48 AM   #14 (permalink)
Hanh!

Quote:
That's what a World Champion does...This isn't WCW buddy...The World Heavyweight Championship ACTUALLY means something

The championship doesnt mean anything when its defended by a sledge hammer, defended by 3 people, defended against (& i have to agree with you on this one) someone who couldnt beat HHH in his life, like #1 weakling Maven. & when he "defends" it against someone who could BEAT him, someone makes it a no DQ match, so HHH could get his sledge. Look at the elimination chamber! o, & dont go whining when GB becomes champion, so HHH can TAKE SOME TIME OFF. &, you know this already, that if HHH wansnt in Steph's pants, someone would've been champ a LONG time ago.

p.s. healface, lol, i will haunt people in there dreams FOREVER
Old 06 Sep 2003, 03:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally posted by Jolly

The championship doesnt mean anything when its defended by a sledge hammer, defended by 3 people, defended against (& i have to agree with you on this one) someone who couldnt beat HHH in his life, like #1 weakling Maven. & when he "defends" it against someone who could BEAT him, someone makes it a no DQ match, so HHH could get his sledge. Look at the elimination chamber! o, & dont go whining when GB becomes champion, so HHH can TAKE SOME TIME OFF. &, you know this already, that if HHH wansnt in Steph's pants, someone would've been champ a LONG time ago.

p.s. healface, lol, i will haunt people in there dreams FOREVER
HHH slept his way to the top. He may have worked hard but he didn't get shit till the Mcmahon-Helmsley era. What does HHH need to win a match? Let's see, a sledge hammer and his 4 Horsemen wanna-be group.

Note: Better champions stay healthy not crippled ones. Vince considers WCW/ECW the "enemy" which explains why WCW/ECW gets shots only to lose, like a tease.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote