ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Useless trivia:Flair still has WCW championship belt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2002, 10:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road
Default Useless trivia:Flair still has WCW championship belt

I forget where I read this at, but here it is.Apperently when WCW went out of buisness, Ric still had the belt.Now, in his contract, he did like the old time champions used to do: pay a deposit(10000 or so) on the belt, and the champion got to keep the belt. When he "lost"the belt, he got the deposit back. When WCW went out of buisness Ric had a $25,000 deposit on the World title. He didn't get it back, so he kept the World Championship belt. Believe it or not. Any other Useless trivia, or if you don't believe me, post here.

Hell is other People - Sartre

Taker&Flair fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 10:09 AM   #2 (permalink)

SpiritK9 is on a distinguished road

Then Triple-H must be out $25,000 ... Because Flair gave him the belt on RAW!

It's a precursor to WCW relaunch, believe me!
SpiritK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 10:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Don't they make new belts when somebody new wins them? I have no idea, that's what my friend told me
Old 19 Sep 2002, 10:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

yes they do make new belts once you win the belt its yours....at least in wwf and ecw use to do

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 10:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

WWE makes a new title every time someone new wins the title. I think WCW had a different M.O. What dre posted is correct. Probably some have more value than others since the title has changed design several times.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 10:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah i think WCW use to give a replica of their title to hang on the wall or something, and they just switch the name tag on the bottom of the belt

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 04:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mexican Hardcore Legend

Mr Taco is on a distinguished road

I hope they do a little thing about this, where Flair lays down the facts and claims the title from Triple H, as the new RAW champ. Then again, I doubt WWE did their research on that.
Mr Taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 05:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

If WCW is coming........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO