ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

PWF Smackdown Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2003, 08:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default PWF Smackdown Thread

CHAMPIONSHIP NIGHT ON SMACKDOWN!
Sept. 4, 2003

SmackDown! catches championship fever this Thursday, as three titles will be on the line. Last week on SmackDown!, Undertaker earned a shot at Kurt Angle and the WWE Championship. This week is his shot. Can Undertaker regain WWE Championship glory? Or will Angle show that SmackDown! is actually his yard? Tune in on Thursday to find out.

Also, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas have proclaimed themselves the World's Greatest Tag Team. That name will be tested when they put the WWE Tag Team Championship on the line against Faarooq and Bradshaw, the A.P.A.

In other action, the high-flying Rey Mysterio will defend the WWE Cruiserweight Championship against Tajiri.

That's not all. For the first time ever, there will be a sexy Bourbon Street Bikini Contest, featuring Torrie Wilson, Dawn Marie, Nidia and Sable. You never know what will happen when the eight of them get together.

All this and more, this Thursday at 8/7 CT on UPN.

---

Have at it all, and see ya in the morning.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2003, 09:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Brock's a twisted SOB...heh
Old 04 Sep 2003, 09:25 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

what happened I missed it
Old 05 Sep 2003, 06:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Yes the WWE title is back where it belongs,Taker gets his gold back!!!!!!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2003, 07:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^Taker isn't champion...Have you been sniffing paint, honey?

8/10 FOR SD...The matches were Gold tonight...

Brock gets the MVP...

Highlight of the Night-Brock throwing the Criple don the stairs...

Spot of the Night-The Submission Reversals between Taker and Kurt...
Old 05 Sep 2003, 01:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Taker and Kurt was A LOT better than I expected. Angle made Taker look like a champion again.

Chris Benoit looked like a rookie bitch getting smacked around all night. That was a lame ass match. He did nothing. Beniot is now on my shit list. I think he did like 8 kicks in the stomach has his only offensive moves at one point, then after getting his back worked on all night, he busts right into the highly overexposed triple german suplex. What the hell is that all about? Then he does his faggot ass tea bagging head butt That match was awful, and I can't blame it on hAir Train, because he looked like the better wrestler, and he's carrying this fued. Benoit can't talk, can't promo and now he's looking like shit in the ring. And don't give me any of this "it's because Benoit Balls sold all his moves" crap, because he didn't do anything impresive.

This Lesnar/Gowen thing is lame also. Like what do I care if Lesnar can beat down a 98 pound, one legged weakling. If he tossed Show down the stairs, I'd be impressed, but this means nothing to me. It's also lame from a story line point. Like Gowen is ever going to get back at Lesnar anyway. Stupid stupid stupid. Lesnar is failing to impress me, just like he failed to impress me when he went out and squashed jeff hardy or spike every week. Whoop-de-do. I predict at some big match, Gowen comes hopping down to the ring to do a moonsault on Lesnar in some cheesy run in. Thanks for wasting my time Vince...

Mysterio and Tajiri put on an awsome match. That match damn near stole the show. Great work by both of them. Just a little dissapointed with some of the predictable spots, but you still gotta love it.

I didn't catch much else of the show since I was flipping to the game and unpacking, but I thought SD had some great hight points, and some crappy lows...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2003, 11:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I was just being an ass,lol my point was he will be champ soon.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote