ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Merchandise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2003, 06:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Merchandise

What are the types of WWE Merchandise that you own?....if you anything WWE at all.

Here is what I have

Shirts/Clothing
3 Rock shirts
2 Austin shirts
2 Triple H shirts
1 Chris Benoit
Long Sleeve Superstars of the Millenium shirt with Austin,Rock,Mankind,Taker,and Kane
Stone Cold Boxers (My Mom got them for me for Valentine's Day)

Videos
Austin 3:16 Uncensored
Stone Cold Steve Austin-WHAT?
Sable Unleashed
WWF World Tour 96
WCW Best of Bash at the Beach

Video Games
WWE Warzone
WWE Wrestlemania 2000
WWE No Mercy
WCW Revenge
WWE WrestlemaniaX8
Legends of Wrestling

Action Figures
2 Austin
2 Rock
2 Triple H
2 Taker
Edge
Mankind
Vince
Shane
Kurt Angle

Posters/other stuff
9 Stacy Keibler posters
1 Torrie Wilson
Triple H with him standing next to his hummer
Poster from 7Eleven
2 Framed Austin pics
1 Framed Taker pic
2 of the cups from 7Eleven(had the Hardyz cup but my sister accidentally threw it away )
Little Calendar with the divas on their(it shows the dates for the PPV events that are for this year)

That's it
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2003, 06:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I have a Rock bobble head and that's it. It was an office christmas gift. I don't know why I never got anything else. I was supposed to get some Rock sunglasses from ordering a ppv a couple years ago, but I flaked and never sent in the form.

I'm thinking about getting a fuck fear shirt though. Maybe I'll do it next week.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2003, 07:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fucah~!

Timothy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Timothy Send a message via AIM to Timothy Send a message via MSN to Timothy Send a message via Yahoo to Timothy

Rock bobble head,Every n64 wrestling game,WWF Raw for X-box,Y2J shirt,Undertaker shirt,Rock shirt,Stone Cold shirt and mostly every wrestling figure made.
<option>Alice in Chainsl</option>
<option>Nirvana</option>
</select>
Timothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2003, 07:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i need to get some wrestling shirts, some n64 games, im going to get WrestleMania19

i dont have much, do i?
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2003, 07:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

i have an hhh and a austin hat..2 austin jerseys..thats about it..
Old 05 Sep 2003, 08:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of

Why, yes I do, young man.

I own a year's supply of my homemade BBQ sauce, 10 "Fu*k Fear, Drink Beer" Stone Cold T-shirts, and 32 dozen copies of my new cookbook. When close friends or family visit, I like to have some spare cookbooks lying around, just in case any of them lose or accidently destroy the ones I gave them for Christmas. I don't know why, but they seem to be losing or accidently destroying them quite often...
Old 05 Sep 2003, 08:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

^you're so dumb..
Old 05 Sep 2003, 08:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

An old SC action figure. And stacks of WWE and RAW magazines.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2003, 08:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

you have a nice big collection there jason..
Old 05 Sep 2003, 09:06 PM   #10 (permalink)

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by The_One
^you're so dumb..
Well, that was very mean, quite frankly.
Old 05 Sep 2003, 09:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

^^^^Don't worry JR I bought your book. It was a slobberknocker.
Old 05 Sep 2003, 09:38 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Trevelbond
^^^^Don't worry JR I bought your book. It was a slobberknocker.
OH MAH GAWD!!! Thank you, young man! I appreciate that you purchased my cookbook and I'm glad that you enjoyed it. You don't know how much that warms my obese heart.
Old 05 Sep 2003, 09:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

^^^ No problem my good ol' buddy
Old 05 Sep 2003, 10:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

2 Austin shirts,KOTR shirt, a Bret Hart shirt(I wonder where that one is?), a couple posters,HBK From The Vault DVD and Confidential vol 1 DVD,almost 100 taped PPVs, couple video games, around 50 action figues, both Mankind books,Hulk Hogan book and stacks of magazines.

Last edited by Elias Alexander; 05 Sep 2003 at 10:30 PM.
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2003, 11:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I clollect most of the older figures I have
2-Hogan
2-Taker
Flair
Foley
The Rockers
Shawn Michaels
Ultimite War.
Bushwakkers
Savage
Rick Rude
Jake the Snake
Austin
HHH
Rock
RVD
Nash
Eddie

Autograph Items

HBK
The Rockers
Ric Flair
RVD
Honky Tonk Man
Edge
Savage

A Hogan NWO car and some event worrn cards,I think thats all.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote