ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What do ppl say to you...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2003, 04:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default What do ppl say to you...

When you tell them you watch WWE or wrestling at all for that matter? I usually get "That stuff's so fake" then they turn and watch aly mcfuckinbeal or something else I find idiotic and lame. I can't think of too many positive responses from ppl when they find out I'm a wrestling fan. They asume I'm sitting there marking out like a fucking fool and believing all the shit they show. It's mostly from ppl who haven't seen more than 5 mins in the last 20 years and base their opinions on heresay and whatever the estimed "moral majority" have to say to condemn wrestling as a whole. I usually tell them "I'm not forcing anyone to watch it and they better remember sex and the city is one big fake ass script that you're buying into as real life, so check your comments before you know what you're talking about."

Anyways, what are some of your experiences with other ppl?

Oh, and I don't know where else to put this thread so I'm leaving it in WWE and any bitching about putting it someplace else will get deleated. ty.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2003, 04:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

My friends all call it lame and shit..forget them..
Old 04 Sep 2003, 05:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

my friends are wrestling fans, 2 of them anyway, & were always talking about it, but when we talk about it in front of someone else they say, "THAT IS SOOOOOOOOO FAKE!", & im like (they watch FRIENDS*cough gay cough*), & i say what about friends, because they always talk as if its real, & they shut the fuck up
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2003, 05:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

It's funny...Beacuse today...In law class...We were discussing some Greek scholars...And one mentioned was Austin...And I blurted out..."And That's The Bottom Line Cause' Stone Cold Said So"...And my teacher blurted back..."Yep, Stone Cold Steve Austin"...Another one was HLA (LMFAO) Hart...And he smerked, Bret "The Hit Man" Hart...I asked him if he watched wrestling and he said he did back in the day...He said he went to Maple Leafs Garden to watch The Macho King and Hogan go at it...Pretty cool if you ask me...As for my friends...I could care less what they think...

Side Note: HHH made it possible for my teacher to teach law...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2003, 05:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I have 2 friends who watch wrestling and that is usually all we talk about but my best friend Adrian who watches it says I talk about it too much....what else is there to talk about for me?

When people find out that I watch it say that I'm gay and I like to watch sweaty men in tights,I tell them that I happen to find it entertaining but if they keep on bugging me about it I just ignore them.

My Civics teacher always makes fun of me for watching it but I know he is just joking
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2003, 07:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I always get the same old crap like first they laugh and then they say well you know thats not real don't you. Well duh,then I tell em I'm not just a fly by night fan that I've been a wrestling fan sence way back when it was cool to be one,lol. I start talking about some of the great matches I've seen and they shut up.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2003, 08:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

ppft i always get shit for it but my friends don't really care, i can like whatever the hell i want.
Old 05 Sep 2003, 05:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Most of my friends are into it, so I don't have problems.... anymore.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2003, 08:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

I've honestly found that most people around me are aware that it's simply its own form of entertainment and have nothing against it whatsoever, but I recently had the chance to show a "non-believer" what it was all about.

He and I were in a local bar which happened to have a few televisions. We were just having a couple of drinks when Smackdown! came on. He noticed that I was watching the tv and asked me, "D'you watch this stuff?"
"Yeah, since I was little," I said. "You?"
"No, I like REAL sports," he told me. "This stuff is all just for show, no real competition."
I told him that everyone knows it's a show, but that it still showcases great athletes and performers. The timing couldn't have been better. Rey Mysterio versus Tajiri was about to start, and I told him to just watch it like a fight scene in a movie and give it a chance. He was impressed, and told me that he liked it.
"Wait 'til this guy named Kurt Angle comes out to fight this other guy, the Undertaker..." I said.
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote