ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Gee, where's the red & yellow?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2002, 09:21 AM   #1 (permalink)

SpiritK9 is on a distinguished road
Default Gee, where's the red & yellow?

Has there been a Hulk Hogan sighting recently on SmackDown? Or ANYWHERE, for that matter? What was going thru his mind as Brock was kicking his can before Summerslam? I mentioned Ric Flair was past his prime. Has Hogan realized this?

Or is he just making the sequel to "The Nanny"?
SpiritK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 09:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

there is no doubt that his last match will be at wrestlemania against the vin man as he as already promised us that he wouldnt retire till he beat vin mans arse. So we will see him again but how many more maches does he have in that broken down body of his left??????

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 09:42 AM   #3 (permalink)

SpiritK9 is on a distinguished road

Uh, I was asking that in 1987...

I can just imagine: Hogan vs. Vince simply because of that steroid issue.

Where's the originality in the scripting?!
SpiritK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 09:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

He's at home, downing Back ache pills(among other things), just waiting to see if the fans really miss him or not.

Hell is other People - Sartre

Taker&Flair fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 12:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default That and more

After the injury Hogan also had a dispute with the company. With Global Warming when the fans were calling for Hogan he was willing to go ahead and fly over. How ever the company has a close with Hogans contract that says they will pay all his air fare expenses.. Vince wouldn't go ahead and approve it since Rock Triple H and some of the others were already there he felt it would be a needless expense. No one has seen Hogan since then
Old 19 Sep 2002, 12:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I have to admit it. Whn vince wants to screw a career he really makes a good work of it. Let's see if they can get away with Nicole Bass Controversy.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 12:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Manyaca, what happend in the Nicole Bass contriversy?

Can anyone really say that they miss Hogan's in ring preformence....People are calling for Flair's retirement but he still can wrestle a match and his technic hasn't changed Hogan on the other hand.............

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 12:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Yea I have been reading

some of that...Saying she wasnt good enough because she only had one move...Excuses the way I look they will give her something as a nuisance to make her go away..Shawn did
on TV what he did. I saw that one he kept calling her Mister...I also believe what is coming out on the plane because its very familiar from back when it all started...Of course no one saw a thing..out of fear for there jobs most likely
Old 19 Sep 2002, 08:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
BIGpoppapump

oldgan is playing shuffleboard with the other old folks.
Old 19 Sep 2002, 09:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Hogan has been working with broken and brused ribs for almost a year now,he has time off for everything to heal.He will be the first one to beat Brock so I hear.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Sep 2002, 09:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

Let me guess..... You heard it from Hulk Hogan is God v3?

Hell is other People - Sartre

Taker&Flair fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Sep 2002, 04:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I don't really want hogan to come back.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 04:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I just found out that Hogan will be returning a Raw on Oct 14 live from my home town Montreal and ill be there ring side anyways the best way for Hogan to retire is in a rematch against the Rock but this time the Rock's heel and takes the fall.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 07:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

OK that would be ok...i guess