ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

anyone wanna answer my questions??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Sep 2003, 11:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold
Default anyone wanna answer my questions??

Who was part of the very last DEGENERATION X match in WWF?
What type of match and who was in the main event for the first ever SMACKDOWN!?

thanks boddy
Old 03 Sep 2003, 01:01 AM   #2 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Here's the very first SD main event.....

TRIPLE H (with That Slut Chyna & Mean Street Posse) & UNDERTAKER (with Skippy & Paul Bearer) v. THE ROCK & STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN - I'm just a LITTLE worried that Shane's face is going to FREEZE in that sneer. The bad folks doublteam Rock in the ring before we can hear the breaking glass. When it DOES happen, Triple H breaks off to battle Austin while Undertaker and Rock do it in the ring. Now in the ring, Austin and Undertaker - Thesz press! Triple H breaks up the pin, like Undertaker would need the help. Ha! Anyway, H in now and kicking away. It doesn't affect Austin, who unleashes an attack of his own. Stunner attempt is pushed off - high knee from Triple H. Windup - kneedrop misses. Off the ropes, face on the knee. 1, 2, no. Head to the turnbuckle. Rights and kicks from Triple H - I think he's going to go through withdrawl - it's been almost a minute without a move involving the knee! Austin set up on the turnbuckle - superplex attempt is fought off - double sledge from the second rope - tag to the Rock! He does all right until a face rake - head to Undertaker's boot - tag to Undertaker. Off the ropes, DDT from Undertaker for 2. Still on the attack - off the ropes - Rock hits a DDT of his own for 2. Triple H again saves, like Undertaker needs it. Boy, he's a real wuss now that he's CORPORATE. Punches from the Rock. Off the ropes - double clothesline and both men are down. Normally we'd get a - ah, there IS the zombie situp. Kick to the Rock, punch, whip - Rock ducks and sets him up for the Rock bottom but Triple H is in - now Austin is in - and now is all gone to hell. Here's the rest of the CORPORATE MINISTRY to run in (DQ - no opening bell, about 5 minutes) whoops, here's KING KEN SHAMROCK, TEST, and THE BIG SHOW. The ring is cleared out of all but the four participants in this match. (All three of those guys take out the ENTIRE Corporate Ministry. Oooohkay.) Triple H and the Rock fight on the outside while Undertaker and Austin fight in the ring. Undertaker with the big boot while Rock and Triple H go over the barricade and out of the picture. Chokeslam on Austin! Shane's got a chair somewhere in all this. But now VINCENT K. is out! Accosting Shane, Vince hits the IblockyourpunchYOUDON'TBLOCKMINE! Vince takes a moment to pensively reflect on what he's just done - then he sees that Undertaker got the chair passed to him just before Shane confronted him. Vince hurries into the ring and wrests the chair from the Undertaker - no, Undertaker keeps it and FLATTENS McMahon with it. "Vince sacrificed himself for Austin!" I wonder if that was the promise he was going to make at the beginning of the show. Anyway, Austin is up while Undertaker stands over McMahon. Well, there's your Stunner. Cue the music! But it's not over - Shane is back up and straddling his father, laying into him with rights. Austin's who's been watching this calmly walks over and allows Shane to do the dramatic look up - double bird! Gut shot! Stunner! Cue the music again! Austin gets THREE Bud Lights (Damn Scaia stole my joke! THAT BASTARD!) and here's a replay of what we just saw. Austin revives Vince by pouring a beer on him, aww that's sweet. As Austin poses on the turnbuckle and drinks more beer, we're out, and so am I. See you Monday!
Old 03 Sep 2003, 01:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't know, wasn't the very last DX match when Road Dog and X-Bitch split up and ended the last piece of the stable? I think it was at SSlam in 01 when they last faught. But that was against each other so I don't know if it counts. LMAO at Dog and Pac getting the big singles push.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2003, 04:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

I think the last D-X match was Road Dogg and X-PAc went against Kaentai (Funaki & Taka).
D-X lost the match due to interference by Kurt Angle, who later was beaten so bad by Steve Blackman, using his kendo sticks.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote