ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Top 10 Reasons Jericho Will Always Be A Mid Carder...not My Plan,it's Gods Plan..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Sep 2003, 12:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default The Top 10 Reasons Jericho Will Always Be A Mid Carder...not My Plan,it's Gods Plan..

10: He's a 5'11 Canadian...

9; He has Flopped as A Headliner/World Champion before...Just likle His fellow Canadian Bret Hart...

8: He's not half as Entertainingg as, Internet marks make him out to be.. If So Jericho T-Shirts would be all over the Arena. But They're Not...Evolution, Stonecold, and Rock Shirts are all through the arena...

7: Did I mention HE Flopped Before???

6: Did I mention He is getting Just as spotty as R-V-D? bULL Dog Spot, Missile Drop Kick Spot, Lion Sault Spot...Spot, Spot,, Fucking SPOT...He used top be a good all around wrestler...Now He's a Boring SPOT MACHINE...

5: He was carried in hIs Benoit Feud...Benoit deserved to Be Undisputed Champion more Then Jericho, But he was Hurt...

4: Rock and Stonecold both put him OVER in one night....And he still FLOPPED

3; FOZZY SUCKS....

2; He Jobbed to Christian, LOL...Thats along way from putting on 5* matches with Ultimo In W.A.R

1: He couldn't draw In the States...If I gave Him a Pen, Pad, and a Map of the U.S.A

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 02 Sep 2003 at 12:41 PM.
Old 02 Sep 2003, 12:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO, as much as I like Jericho, you're right on almost all points, especially him being a spot machine.

I was gonna disagree with the merchandise point, but I just checked ShopZone and he isn't in the top ten lol.

1. Steve Austin F*ck Fear T-shirt
2. John Cena Word Life T-shirt
3. Goldberg Face T-shirt
4. Evolution T-shirt
5. Rey Mysterio License to Fly T-shirt
6. Brock Lesnar Ring Rage T-shirt
7. Matt Hardy Sensei T-shirt
8. Rey Mysterio 619 Pendant
9. Hardy Boyz Ball and Chain Pendant
10. RVD Pendant

LOL@his shirt not being in the top ten when Rey, the Hardy Boyz (LMFAO, Jeff doesn't even work there anymore) and RVD having PENDANTS in the top ten. That's actually pretty sad....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2003, 02:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

hhh holding talent down spot head to knee spot kick to the gut spot sledgehammer spot pedigree spot
Old 02 Sep 2003, 04:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyk3d ŁĄŁ §yN
hhh holding talent down spot head to knee spot kick to the gut spot sledgehammer spot pedigree spot
Yep.

I'll give you a few reasons.

1) HHH fucking Stephanie to get his way.

2) Vince Mcmahon.

3) HHH

You can tell, I blame a lot of it on HHH. This guy is a pure asshole.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2003, 04:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Truth...I'm sorry...I cannot let this Bret Hart bashing go on any longer...Nor can I sit here and let you verbally molest The Lion Heart Chris Jericho...No...Off all the things you have done wrong...This is the biggest....How could you....I'll stand by no longer...You forgot one thing that makes Bret and Chris so great... They're Canadian....

Wait...They are Canadian...With the exchange rate they aren't even 5'11...They're more like 4'7.....

Side Note: HHH made it possible for Bret Hart to be a legend....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2003, 05:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAOOOO@Slash

Oh my god, that mini swerve was great
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2003, 05:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by SLASHHH
Side Note: HHH made it possible for Bret Hart to be a legend....
Wait what? No he didn't. Bret was well on his way to being the best while HHH was jobbing to Warrior
Old 02 Sep 2003, 05:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Premier is on a distinguished road

If Jericho were a face again though he'd be off the hizzle... you can tell there's a whole lot of people that still like him, he gets good pops whenever his name is mentioned for a potential match. Plus, people got pretty into the whole "Never, 'EVER!' be the same agayn...." almost as much as Stone Cold's "What?"
Premier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2003, 07:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

ah jericho will win the title again when he turns face...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2003, 08:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

For the love of god do not turn this into a Triple H thread because you can discuss Trips in the thread up above.

Sorry Truth but I have to disagree with you,Jericho is quite possible the best talent on Raw with The Highligh Reel and the matches he has had lately have been very entertaining.

And Fozzy doesn't suck!
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2003, 03:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

The Top 10 reasons for HHH's 9 month title rein:

10: Brock is not on Raw (thanks to Steph)
9: Kurt Angle is not on Raw
8: He is best friends with HBK
7: He jobbed The Undisputed Title to Hogan
6: He attends writing meetings while Stone Cold and Goldberg don't,
5. Stone Cold is not wrestling
4. The Rock is making movies
3. He became Ric Flair's bitch
2. His finisher a fuckin sledge hammer
#1: HIS GIRLFRIEND AND FUTURE WIFE IS STEPHANIE MCMAHON!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2003, 09:40 AM   #12 (permalink)

SpiritK9 is on a distinguished road

I am LMAO at the way this thread has ended up. Yeah this turned into another HHH thread.
Maybe we know why Chris Jericho isn't gettting major pushes right now and why people don't "respect" him: he can't even hold respect in this freakin' thread!
Personally, people are remembering Jericho more for his mic skills. They seem to be happy with that. Why bother wrestling if talking is your biggest skill?