ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

When is WWE: The Music vol. 6 coming out?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2002, 01:13 AM   #1 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough
Default When is WWE: The Music vol. 6 coming out?

What the hek? Its been two years since the last volume. I don't think Forceable Entry counts either. They should come out with two volumes this time. One for Smackdown and one for Raw. It would reinforce the idea that the roster split is real and alow mores songs to be released. And I think they should put the nWo's music on the Raw CD even if the nWo doesn't exist right now. I can't believe that theme has never been released on a CD.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 10:39 AM   #2 (permalink)

SpiritK9 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: When is WWE: The Music vol. 6 coming out?

Quote:
Originally posted by J-$ick
What the hek? Its been two years since the last volume. I don't think Forceable Entry counts either. They should come out with two volumes this time. One for Smackdown and one for Raw. It would reinforce the idea that the roster split is real and alow mores songs to be released. And I think they should put the nWo's music on the Raw CD even if the nWo doesn't exist right now. I can't believe that theme has never been released on a CD.
Volume 6 will come out when they have enough music for volume 6! But seriously A lot of that music on TV promotes the PPVs, and that music's available anywhere. They're not coming up with many original songs lately.

But wait... the nWo music on volume 6..., or ANY volume? Are you kidding? Who wants to have a nightmare now? The nWo was a bad cancer. A joke. Do we really need a relapse? How long did it last anyway? It was a farce in WWE. Who knows, maybe they'll have a WCW best-of CD where that and the Wolfpac music will be there.
SpiritK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 01:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
But wait... the nWo music on volume 6..., or ANY volume? Are you kidding? Who wants to have a nightmare now? The nWo was a bad cancer. A joke. Do we really need a relapse? How long did it last anyway? It was a farce in WWE. Who knows, maybe they'll have a WCW best-of CD where that and the Wolfpac music will be there.
Oh please bite me. The nWo was bad in the WWE because bad things kept happening to the group (Hogan's face turn, Hall leaving the WWE, Nash's injury) aswell as the fact that the simple minded Raw writer's thought nWo was just another normal stable. I just want the nWo theme released on cd period.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 06:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I reall don't care about any of the volumes.
Old 19 Sep 2002, 07:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

there working on it right now as we speak, it will probly be out in a couple of months.

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 07:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

I'd love a best-of compilation CD with the WCW public domain music that is also used on other shows, like during SportsCenter highlights.