ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Yes or No About the Brand Extension

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Sep 2002, 10:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Yes or No About the Brand Extension

Hey what does everyone think about the brand extension.
I think that if Vince took the ppv's and gave 5 ppv's to each Brand soley so they had a ppv every other month (but we would see raw one month sd the next and so on) and then combined the Roster twice a year for KOTR and Wrestlemania to make them true extraviganers (sp). That way we wouldn't really see all this ship jumping and it would make it so much better to watch.

What do you think about the extension itself should it just end, or should it continue to play out, or do you think it should stay if they turn the angle around the whole extension.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2002, 10:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

I agree with everything you said Dre. I hope it continues on. The only thing I want to see changed is having Jericho go back to Smackdown and have the Rock go to Raw. Smackdown has the better in-ring performers(Angle, Benoit, Edge, Lesnar, Guerrara, and so on)and to me Jericho would have better macthes with these guys than with HHH or Kane. Putting the Rock back on Raw might just be the boost in ratings the WWE needs.
Old 18 Sep 2002, 10:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yep that would make it complete

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2002, 10:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

I agree Raw and Smackdown should trade off pay-per views each month. There just isn't enough time to set-up for a pay-per view when you're wrestlers are on half the amount of shows. I also think Raw needs more people to move up on the card. I'm getting tired of seeing a hundred matches with Jeff Hardy and Bubah Ray Dudley. Its time they give Stevie Richards and Raven a push. Perhaps they should make Raven a face again and have him form a new flock of WWE misfits.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 04:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
'tin Man

i think a good thing about the ppvs is the possibility f meetings backstage, like when hhh met the nwo but i totally agree with the jimmy who said that having them split ppvs would make it more exciting on the 2 mix up ones. but the diddl is... what iof one show trails....its ppv would flopadilly
Old 19 Sep 2002, 05:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I say let it stay for a month.......then if raw doesen't pick up i think Vince will put an end to it........but i hope i'm wrong.
Old 19 Sep 2002, 06:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road
Default YES

the Brand Extension just needs a few little touch ups.

1)each brand have own ppv, onyl ppv's that will feature both brands would be..Royal Rumble, WrestleMania, and KOTR.

2)split the rosters EVENLY havign both brands with the same amount of maineventers and up and commers to ensure a future.

i believ thats the only 2 touch ups that the Brand Extension needs. My work here is done!

^^^^^
damn i love that smily

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 06:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever
Thumbs down

I don't like how people who are only fans of a certain wrestler like Angle, for instance, are probably more inclined to only watch the show he's on. Dumb move, Vincent K.
Old 19 Sep 2002, 06:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

i say it was a smart move cause all the talent they had, they had to do something and u knwo Vince wouldn't bring back WCW

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote