ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

***SPOILER*** EVOLUTION NEWS ***SPOILER***

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Aug 2003, 08:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Huge update on possible HHH vs. Orton Feud,and evolutions breakup..

The big news is that after HHH returns to RAW there are talks of having him take a babyface turn to fued against Randy Orton. This has been rumored for sometime, but it is starting to more and more shape. The WWE would like to pattern Randy Orton, much like they did with the Rock. If you notice, there are striking similarities between the two.

If all goes as planned, Batista will rejoin Evolution along with Flair, Orton, & HHH, but shortly thereafter we should see the break occur, sometime between Unforgiven and Survivor Series, setting up a wealth of possibilities for the Survivor Series main event. There is thought that the WWE would like to replace HHH with Orton and have him lead a "young group" of heels to possibly battle both HHH & Flair.

credit PW
Old 28 Aug 2003, 09:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

sounds good to me....could have endless possibilities.....
Old 28 Aug 2003, 09:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

A puke at HHH has a face. He's horrible at it. It'd be easier for Orton to get over has a face if trips beats him down or holds him down for real on tv (god the smarks would love that angle) If it ends up with Bautista and Orton alone, I can really see them falling into some tag team rut where they sit for a year. I could see them kicking Orton out when Bautista comes back and saying he lost too many mathces in a row and trips can't depend on him and he's not "evolving" or some shit and they beat him down. Orton get's over has a face just for fighting back. And it saves everyone elses gimmick.

oh, and is that a possible spoiler I see in the thread title? Please change it before Stick goes apeshit. ty.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2003, 09:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
oh, and is that a possible spoiler I see in the thread title? Please change it before Stick goes apeshit. ty.
Too fucking late. God damn, what is so fucking hard about NOT GIVING AWAY WHAT IS IN THE THREAD?!?! i'M CHANGING THE THREAD TITLE TO EVOLUTION NEWS ***SPOILER***

If you have a problem with it (whoever created the thread), tough shit. I fucking hate thread titles that spoil shit.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2003, 09:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I warned you...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2003, 11:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Damn is'nt it just like the WWE to brake up the best damn stable they've had in years! That just is'nt right,why mess with a good thing? and Trips as face please no.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2003, 12:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Dude, Trips is SO much better as a heel. I hope they don't put Trips as a face, they could have Batista/Ortan retaliate at Trips & flair for something or other, like (said above) not performing/
~kane88
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2003, 02:29 AM   #8 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

All these rumors/spoilers are just speculation, nothing is concrete.
Old 29 Aug 2003, 02:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Sine I am such a huge HHH fan I will talk shit about any storyline that involves him playing a a face and possible dropping the title to the better man. So I will wine, bitch and complain until I become a WWE writer!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2003, 05:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^you know, you're not funny.

oh wait you know that.
Old 29 Aug 2003, 02:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

Still can't picture HHH as a face. He's hated a lot of the internet. It just won't work for him.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2003, 06:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I changed the title 30 seconds after your post exo..sorry stick..
Old 30 Aug 2003, 12:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Nature Boy
^you know, you're not funny.

oh wait you know that.
I know the truth hurts this is why I say internet wrestling fans suck because of you people the faces get booed and the heels get cheered that is why they want to make HHH a face jackass!!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2003, 06:42 AM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

ppft.

I don't hate any WWE wrestler. ANY. Somehow, they have earned their position in the ring. It just so happens my favourite wrestler, HHH, is a heel. My other faves are Goldberg, Rock, Lesnar and Angle.

But you wouldn't understand, would you?
Old 31 Aug 2003, 10:07 PM   #15 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I hope it doesnt happen, but Mcmahon really has no committments to anything long term.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote