ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Pwf Smackdown Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Aug 2003, 08:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Pwf Smackdown Thread

BROCK TAPS OUT
Aug. 28, 2003

The "Manster" Brock Lesnar has certainly earned his nickname in recent weeks. However, he failed in his attempt to decimate Kurt Angle and regain the WWE Championship at SummerSlam. Rather, Angle forced the so-called "Manster" into sumbission. How does Lesnar feel about tapping out to Kurt Angle? And with the loss, has Lesnar his No. 1 Contender's spot? Find out Thursday night on SmackDown!

Also, the rivalry between Stephanie McMahon and Sable just keeps getting more intense. At SummerSlam, Undertaker held Sable while Stephanie beat her senseless. You can bet these two Divas will have more in store for each other this Thursday.

In a Cruiserweight Championship match, Rey Mysterio puts his gold on the line against F.B.I. member Nunzio.

In addition, Chris Benoit will take on the ever-powerful A-Train.

All this and more this Thursday night at 8/7 CT on UPN.

IMPORTANT PRE-EMPTION INFORMATION:
SmackDown! will be pre-empted this Thursday in the following markets:

* New York -- SmackDown! will air Saturday at 8 p.m.
* Philadelphia -- SmackDown! will air Saturday at 10 p.m.
* Dallas -- SmackDown! will air Saturday at 7 p.m.
* Detroit -- SmackDown! will air Sunday at 12 p.m.
* Orlando -- SmackDown! will air Saturday at 4 p.m.
* Baltimore -- SmackDown! will air Saturday at 8 p.m.
* Oklahoma City -- SmackDown! will air Saturday at 7 p.m.
* West Palm Beach -- SmackDown! will air Friday at 8 p.m.

^lol, football I guess

um, yeah the steph/sable fued's still going on:rolleye but what can you do. I like it when steph screams at least. And I predict Vince McMahon to grace us tonight. Have fun all.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2003, 11:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Well I am a happy camper tonight let me tell ya! Taker right where he deserves to be,at the center of it all! SD was pretty good tonight,loved Eddie's entrance and the whole angle,man he is so funny.Kinda weird because I just said the other day I'd like to see Eddie and Cena fued.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2003, 12:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Brock Mic work was awsome tonight, he was hilarious, I hope he can keep that part of his, game up. Then he'll be the Perfect Heel, almost like Triple H...

The show was all around terrific, the matche and Storylines, meshed perfectly. Hell even Big Show and A train was good, Show looked better, in the ring then Taker i might add...Sorry TBG

Eddie vs Cena, Had a great match and angle, to build a fued on...I'm really going to enjoy their Series.

The 3 way was the best match of the night, and was a Splendid main event. I hate Brock had to job 2 times in one week, but hey.

Highlight of the night: Brock on the Mic and in the Ring...

MVP of the Night: Eddie Guerrero...This guy is becoming the most entertaining performer, in and out of the ring...

Spot of the night: The Gore Rhyno gave Benoit through the door was great...I'm really like the direction, Benoit's and Rhyno feud is going. You just know, it's going to some how bring Edge back in to the Triangle...

Side Note-I hope it's a swerve and Benoit and Rhyno both was setting Edge up for the fall, that'll be a great storyline...If not Benoit, throw Cena in as the culprit, who got Edge neck broke...Because he wanted his (Edge) spot or some shit.

All in all great show..Very Entertaining and great matches also...10/10
Old 29 Aug 2003, 02:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I pretty much agree with Truth on all points. It was a great show. Eddie and Cena put on a great match. Brock, Taker and Show put on a great match, even though I don't think taker should be getting anymore title shots. Benoit and Train had a damn good match and the return from commercial was great with Rhyno GORING him through the door. Rey vs Nunzio was a great match to start the wrestling for the evening. Like Truth said, Brock's mic work was great. He was intense and funny at the same time. Great great show. I just wish that Raw could be as enjoyable as SD is week in and week out....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2003, 08:40 AM   #5 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Smackdown destroyed Raw this week...

great entertainment/wrestling for the WHOLE 2 HOUR'S

Opening segment with Cena/Eddie and thier match was amazing.

Benoit/A-Train match was solid, A-Train is improving in the ring big time

Glad to se Brock cutting long promo's but the guy jobbed to Angle and Taker in 72 hour's and he's suposed to be a manster WTF

Big Show continues to amaze me on a weekly basis, the guy is a phenomonal athlete for his size.

Benoit/Eddie/Cena all have what it take's to be main event player's imo

SD: 10/10 (based on this year's product)
Old 29 Aug 2003, 11:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

Quote:
Originally posted by ROCK-BERG-SHOW

Glad to se Brock cutting long promo's but the guy jobbed to Angle and Taker in 72 hour's and he's suposed to be a manster WTF

Lol Man people here at PWF crack me up